Zen Ken welcomes HSO to the water garden

zen-ken

Alright there @zen-ken

I don’t know how I managed to miss this up until now.

I also have a bit of a mutant Sugar Breath one of it’s starter leaves has grown into two, the other starter leaf is fine, I know they are called something like colydons or some thing but I can’t remember for the life of me, oh well you know what I mean.

Good luck with it all ken, 

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

So....the sugar breath's are being a little tetchy in getting going...but are now showing there potential...... @Jibba jabba im seeing a little leaf deformity as well.

The OGKZ's are wee little beauts and are looking lovely.

The new beast is up and running and seems to be doing the job :yep:

• Like 4

pictures Ken, we need  pictures lol.

hope you had a good new year mate, im looking forward to seeing your new system producing the goods.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 2

large.groupshot.jpg

The group shot :yep:.......the OGKZ are at the back of both totes

The Sugar breath is the front two of the RHS tote 

• Like 6

large.5c2e3f96af8a9_OGKZ1.jpg

I have high hopes for OGKZ#1.....she has that indica look to her I like :yep:

large.5c2e3f956f1da_OGKZ2andSB2.jpg

This is OGKZ#2 and SB#2 

large.5c2e3f946a498_SB1.jpg

And this little beauty is SB#1

• Like 5

As you can see I'm in serious need of adding some more light now.....either a CMH 315w or one of them funky LED boards would supplement the HPS a treat.

Im thinking 4k would be the way to go :yep:

@badbillybob @Jibba jabba

• Like 3

from what little I know about quantum boards, I think the 3000s produce nice frosty bud with less leaf from what ive seen, unless you are just using them for veg of course where the 4K would be a better bet.

but im no expert, just going off what little ive read.

system looks banging man.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

system looks banging man.

I even got the f@cking great jaboa pump working....5500l/h ....the water is flowing through the 3 inch pipe a dream :yep:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redeyed said:

zen ken your plants are looking great 

Ty bro....will start getting serious about feed and stuff next week.....I always just leave them be in the first few weeks :yep:

• Like 2

Nice to see the water garden is looking in really nice shape :yep:

By the sound of things Sugar Breath is proving a little problematic in the early stages. But, once rooted they look to be growing at a more normal rate?

Another light will definitely help and it's around that time where it would be very beneficial  ;)

Keep the updates coming mate, can't wait to see what you can do with these new HSO ladies  ;)

Happy New year to my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Some bad news .....the Jaboa is a piece of shite.....the soft start tech it has is not suited for what I want and it won't run properly.

(I am taking  steps to sort this :yep:)

Good news however is the girls are screaming along and now have the extra 315w of CMH I promised them.

Sugerbreath is staying short and showing pure indica growth.....short and squat.

OGKZ is showing signs of more sativa and is similar in structure to the gorilla girls I'm running.

New system means I have had to 'suck and see' about EC.......I think judging by what's happening now I will peak around 1.2 E.C as 0.9 EC is a little high for them..........

Pictures to follow......they are a little stunted by my adjustments/moving everything around but nothing a day or two wont fix  

:headbang:

• Like 4

So my pump problem is being a little more of a problem than I first thought......The jaboa has given up and my replacement is not really fit for task.

The replacement has to wait as I have not got the paper for it.

Onwards and upwards

:yep: 

• Like 1