Growers Needed For The 6 New HSO Releases.

HSO-Mark

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Please tag me when you start my friend. Can't wait to see what these new strains can do  ;)

Will do mate :)

I`m 8 days into flower now so another couple of weeks should do it :yep:

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

@HSO-Mark I’ve had a message saying mine have arrived but message says there’s two packs inside? I was only expecting the Gorilla Breath so looks like I’ve got a Christmas surprise H.S.Ho-ho-ho.

I’ll be round there tomorrow to pick them up pal.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

@HSO-Mark I’ve had a message saying mine have arrived but message says there’s two packs inside? I was only expecting the Gorilla Breath so looks like I’ve got a Christmas surprise H.S.Ho-ho-ho.

I’ll be round there tomorrow to pick them up pal.

Everyone got 2 packs my friend :yep:

Not 100% sure what the 2nd one I included was. Let's call that a Xmas surprise  :bong:

I'm working through the 20th all then of on vacation for Xmas. Need spend some time with the wife, family and just generally chill out :)

I'll be back early new year and we should have a few grows with the new HSO releases up and running  :bong:

Yay ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

On 17/12/2018 at 8:12 PM, HSO-Mark said:

I'll be back early new year and we should have a few grows with the new HSO releases up and running  :bong:

Yay ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Enjoy your time off bud :skin_up:

Post came this morning :thumsup:

They are now soaking in a glass, with a label on it :rofl:

Cheers @HSO-Mark I’ll get a diary started soon. 

Take care, Jj:punk:

• Like 1

Hey @HSO-Mark, it's been too long; hope all is going well with you and yours.

Sounds like you have a great selection for growers to "play around" with, using a variety of  different growing systems and styles and I am especially happy for you personally that this promo seems to be going a lot better than the last debacle.

Wishing you and the fam all the best for the festive season and I wish you a glorious 2019.

Cheers m8!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GreengoStarr said:

I am especially happy for you personally that this promo seems to be going a lot better than the last debacle.

That's what happens when I try to think outside of the box and introduce other elements into the equation. This one went as it should relatively smooth  :yep:

Very happy with the members selected, lots of varied growing skills and techs will be used. Should be fun and put these new additions to the test ;)

Have a great Xmas mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..