Growers Needed For The 6 New HSO Releases.

HSO-Mark

Hi guys, not sure if i qualify for this but i have just finished the comp diary for real gorilla seeds and would be grateful for the chance to try your new range of beans! Keep up the good work, and hope to hear for you guys soon :smokin:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Thanks for the offer Mark :yep:

My next grow is also already sorted so I'm gonna have to miss out on your kind offer this time. Much appreciated though bro ;)

I think you'll soon fill the places hehe, nice looking strains :)

Oh for sure mate the spots will get filled but I'm going to be picking "subs" first and other members like yourself who have completed a diary on UK420  :yep:

Then I'll open it up to all :)

Let's get the spots filled boy's and girls if you want to play oh x,y and z too I want to be gender inclusive lol

Kind regards 

Mark.

• Like 7

@HSO-Mark hi mate been a while since i looked in , you keep finding these goodies for the growers , i am sure loads will want to try your strains , i grew a chem dawg you got me lol the friends in Lpool said holy ship that stuff was super strong .

I think you do a great job here mate and all i can say is keep up the good work i might try and join a grow next year if you do them but i will have to much going right now grow wise , also you know the health issues and to top that family stuff has come and let's just say kids you got to love them even if they are not blood they are still family .

Stay safe mate and best wishes to you and the family 

PS any newbies reading this ,if you have problems ask Mark if he don't know he will know someone that does and never be afraid to ask for help i did and Mark pointed me right 

• Like 5

Some interesting sounding new strains there @HSO-Mark,  I'll be keeping a close eye on these for future grows. Much as I'd love to be a part of this now, I wouldn't be ready for months so won't be throwing my hat in.

• Like 4

Would love to do some gorilla breath for you. Have space In there for two little ones and I'll be starting my diaries over the next fortnight as the load I have in are almost done. Always been an admirer of hso  just never done any of your seeds yet. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I have an empty veg room atm :)

@ratdog Lifetime subs come first my friend. 

Send over full mailing info and what strain or 2 strains you want to grow and I'll get you added to the list :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

@crticalcontent Sure buddy. You've done diaries in the past. Same as above my friend. Fire over details please  :)

• Like 8

If you have put your name down but not been selected. This does not mean you are out of this seed4diary giveaway. 

First spots are going to 

Lifetime subs

Subscriber's 

After these have been used up. Then I'll look through and pick the remaining. 

As we have 6 strains. We need 2 growers per strain so 12 total. So far we have 4 :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, noddy said:

@HSO-Mark hi mate been a while since i looked in , you keep finding these goodies for the growers , i am sure loads will want to try your strains , i grew a chem dawg you got me lol the friends in Lpool said holy ship that stuff was super strong .

I think you do a great job here mate and all i can say is keep up the good work i might try and join a grow next year if you do them but i will have to much going right now grow wise , also you know the health issues and to top that family stuff has come and let's just say kids you got to love them even if they are not blood they are still family .

Stay safe mate and best wishes to you and the family 

PS any newbies reading this ,if you have problems ask Mark if he don't know he will know someone that does and never be afraid to ask for help i did and Mark pointed me right 

Ahhh that's made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol

Thanks for the kind words brother  :bong:

I do what I can for this great community. Yes, I moderate other forums but UK420 will always be home :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Both the

OGKZ(3 growers) and Sugar Breath (2 Growers) spots have been taken so future entries take this into consideration  :yep:

Still 4 more to choose from ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Seasick Steve said:

@HSO-Mark Hey Mark, thanks for the heads up mate :yep:

If I could throw my name into the mix, it would be great to be considered.

:smoke:

Your in my friend and happy to have you along for the ride @Seasick Steve:yep:

As with the others selected can you fire full mailing info over with what strain or 2 strains you want to grow :bong:

We have enough growers for OGKZ and Sugar Breath. So if you could select from the remaing 4? That Would be fantastic  ;)

Welcome aboard  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3