Growers Needed For The 6 New HSO Releases.

HSO-Mark

Hey bro,

I'd be well up for another diary on here but I've already committed my space to a good few months work as I've started off a stack of new strains myself.  Maybe from March I could do something if that's any good?

Certainly hold off on allocating anything to me if you can get people who will be available in the more immediate term.

• Like 3

The three blue kings looks perfect and reminds me of a bit of a Christmas tale of the 3 wise men .. 

Or have I had a joint too much 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LOVERLOVER said:

The three blue kings looks perfect and reminds me of a bit of a Christmas tale of the 3 wise men .. 

Or have I had a joint too much 

You smoke to much 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, unity said:

Maybe from March I could do something if that's any good?

@unity Hit me up closer to the time my friend. By March if things go to our timetable I'll have something very special and as always I'll bring it first to UK420. 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Your in my friend and happy to have you along for the ride @Seasick Steve:yep:

As with the others selected can you fire full mailing info over with what strain or 2 strains you want to grow :bong:

We have enough growers for OGKZ and Sugar Breath. So if you could select from the remaing 4? That Would be fantastic  ;)

Welcome aboard  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.

Thanks Mark, I'll send over some details.

That's a shame about the OGKZ, I've just been reading your smoke report in the other thread with the two phenos and thought they both sound lovely :yep:

To be fair they all look good, I'll have a little read and then let you know. Thanks again Mark, appreciate the chance. :v:

:smoke:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LOVERLOVER said:

I do try. How about you? Too much or just enough? 

What is this concept of too much...you either have none, or not enough, those are the only two measures I use :D

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Chadb said:

@LOVERLOVER what you got going on in you’re tent ⛺️ 

Got some big buddha blue cheese, Dutch passion  lemon zkittle,  female seeds Blueberry Cheesecake 

6 minutes ago, Chadb said:

What strains you all got going wish you all the best harvest ever for Xmas 

Very soon to harvest so just in time to make some Christmas edibles. Cannot wait for the blueberry infused cookies. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, unity said:

What is this concept of too much...you either have none, or not enough, those are the only two measures I use :D

I suppose you have it spot on. You can never have too much. I never have enough as I like it too much :wallbash:

• Like 4

cracking offer....i fucking love this site man. id throw my name in the hat but im running sweet seeds stuff and paniks stuff atm, maybe in the future.....:yinyang:

• Like 6