Growers Needed For The 6 New HSO Releases.

HSO-Mark

Hello all :yep:

As most of you know we did an exclusive launch of 6 New HSO Strains via "Attitude" :bong:

I can now start to get some diaries going on UK420 so I need some trusted members for this adventure. 

The 6 new strains are large.20181113_212755.jpg

Blue Fire 

Gorilla Breath 

OGKZ 

Sapphire Scout 

Sugar Breath 

Three Blue Kings 

The Sugar Breath is actually Dosi-do x OGKB  :yep: (Error on the image)

So with 6 strains I'm thinking 2 growers per strain will be plenty to get this started  :bong:

If you are interested in growing some of these new strains drop your name in this thread and I'll start selecting as the names come in :)

This will not be like the "Test diary" grows as this is being done like other requests via Spain  :yep:

Once selected you should have your selected strains within 7 day's  ;)

Get your name down if interested. 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 11

With the recent problems in the water garden you find me with no beans atm you lucky thing lol

I have a new system to try out as well :yep:

(just to add Im ready to start right now!)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 4

@zen-ken Welcome aboard mate :bong:

Before you send info over. You will be able to document this grow in the HSO sub-forum on UK420? With a minimum of 1 update per week? 

If your good with those rules mate. Send info over and select 2 strains out of the 6 available  :bong:

Let's get this rocking  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

I look forward to seeing some of these grown out.

My next grow is sorted, but hopefully those who take up the generous offer, can update on a regular basis.

it should be good, you lucky lucky people

• Like 6

Thanks for the offer Mark :yep:

My next grow is also already sorted so I'm gonna have to miss out on your kind offer this time. Much appreciated though bro ;)

I think you'll soon fill the places hehe, nice looking strains :)

• Like 3

yes thanks HSO-Mark, my next lot have been started, (HSO blue dream, chocolate mint og), RQS amnesia haze and some killawatt, if the killawatt seeds come to anything.

I wont take seeds unless I can grow them out and document it, and that's at least 3 months away, but I thank you for the kind offer mate.

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for the offer dude but I have plenty on at the moment with my Dinafem and Sweet Seeds stuff and I won’t just take seeds for the sake of it, I would rather you give them to someone who can grow them out now for you.

• Like 5

Awesome news. Looking forward to these diaries. Might have to do my first diary soon as well. Recently harvested a mango sapphire.  Pure fire it is.  Just switched to flower,today actually. 3 dinafem (super silver, strawberry amnesia and blue cheese and a female seeds ice grapefruit.   Next seedlings on the go dinafem royal haze and a selection of ugorg.

Might throw up a dinafem flowering diary to show my worth

Just now, Smokebelch said:

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for the offer dude but I have plenty on at the moment with my Dinafem and Sweet Seeds stuff and I won’t just take seeds for the sake of it, I would rather you give them to someone who can grow them out now for you.

Respect for that buddy  :yep:

Some would still take the seeds and fun lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3