Growers Needed For The 6 New HSO Releases.

HSO-Mark

@HSO-MarkIts good to see the new system of selecting growers for the giveaways being put into action dude. Hopefully with the growers you have selected you will get more people actually doing diaries for you this time around.

Its also nice to see plenty of people saying no due to other commitments rather that taking the seeds just for the sake of it. It gives others a chance to participate who can grow them out.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

@HSO-Mark any chance you can stick my name in the hat for the Gorrila Breath pal?

You’ve seen my previously completed Dinafem diary and my current Quick Critical diary which is due to be harvested in the next 2 or 3 weeks and will mean I’ll be moving the Dinachems into the flower tent leaving space for in the veg tent for these if needed.

No worries at all if you feel others are in greater need pal:hippy:

• Like 3

Alright there @HSO-Mark 

Hope your feeling much better mate,

Well I would love the opportunity to grow some of the gorilla breath or the ogzk/g or the scout, to be fair I would pretty much grow whatever you have to offer as all I have ever had from you has been excellent.

The only downside is I would have to wait for me Gorillas and me mangos to finish off, which will be an easy 6 weeks left, but saying that I am going to get around to starting the other side back up with the dinamed cbd plus and Remo chemo, so I could probably squeeze a few more in there for the veg then use the other side for flower, just thinking out loud really.

I’ll  be here if you want mate  :hippy:

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@LOVERLOVER I can see a Xmas theme mate :bong:

I wish we had time to get one grown as an actual Xmas tree. Now that Would have been fun :bong:

Maybe next year lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

In the right climate. A Christmas tree is very much doable. I'm gona attempt one on next summers outdoor adventure I'm planning. 7.5ft with baubles and tinsel 

• Like 6

Oooh new HSO goodies :thumsup:

I loved the HSO Bubba's gift cracking smoke. Unfortunately the re-veg didn't take, so if you're still looking @HSO-Mark, I'll have a spot in the flower tent come the New year. 

:stoned: Zabz

• Like 2

@Rick Grimes

@Jibba jabba

@zibzabz

Can you fire details over boy's  :yep:

I think that will conclude this giveaway. I have selected members by sort of rank

Lifers 1st

Subs 2nd

Other members 3rd :yep:

As most did go to subs I'll take a chance on 1 more member. We have to give a chance :)

@LOVERLOVER You are in my friend  :bong:

That gives us

10 growers x 2 strains so we should have some killer diaries up very soon :)

Thank you to everyone who put there name down. If not selected I'm sorry. Hit me up via pm if you've done past diaries and think you can offer something to this grow :yep:

Get those details over people then I can get all names to shipping in one hit :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 9

21 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Hopefully with the growers you have selected you will get more people actually doing diaries for you this time around.

I think we will brother. I've been selective this time and given a couple of members a chance :bong:

It will work out fine this round. It was me being way to slack mate :yep:

Did you want to play mate? I think your full? If not I'm only a pm away @Smokebelch:bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Rick Grimes

@Jibba jabba

@zibzabz

I think that will conclude this giveaway. I have selected members by sort of rank

Lifers 1st

Subs 2nd

As most did go to subs I'll take a chance on 1 more member. We have to give a chance :)

That gives us

Thank you to everyone who put there name down. If not selected I'm sorry. Hit me up via pm if you've done past diaries and think you can offer something to this grow :yep:

Get those details over people then I can get all names to shipping in one hit :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Well done winners/selected candidates will be great to see you’re plant pics soon 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Rick Grimes

@Jibba jabba

@zibzabz

Lifers 1st

Subs 2nd

That gives us

Kind regards 

Mark..

Spot on mate. Thank you for trusting in me with your frankincense gold and myrrh. 

Thibk my first choice is an obvious one 

The three kings and sugar breath .. message me if you don't mind mate and thanks again 

• Like 3

@Dinafem-MarkYeah I have my next grow planned with some more Sweet Seeds and Dinafem strains and then I am going to have a couple months break from it over the summer this year so will pass on it this time around. Those who are doing this test grow good luck and have fun.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

@HSO-Mark

thanks for thinking of me but i have just a little cab and its taken by some amhersts:Di wish it happened a couple weeks earlier.it would be hard to choose anyways.awesome selections!

but knowing that these guys can do some magic with the new starins it will be easier to choose for me later on.hehe

come on guys lets see some great grows.

good luck for the lucky ones with the new strains i will follow for sure:yep:

• Like 2