Growers Needed For The 6 New HSO Releases.

HSO-Mark

@HSO-Mark

one thing is annoying me on attitude mate

one line they keep saying that the resin production is serious than the resin coverage is above average.how can the resin be "just"above average"when its drenched in resin. am sure all of them are excellent resin producers.i don't know but it makes it less appealing  when they use the word average if u know what i mean?

• Like 2

On 01/12/2018 at 6:49 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

@HSO-Mark

one thing is annoying me on attitude mate

one line they keep saying that the resin production is serious than the resin coverage is above average.how can the resin be "just"above average"when its drenched in resin. am sure all of them are excellent resin producers.i don't know but it makes it less appealing  when they use the word average if u know what i mean?

We have to be careful mate with descriptions and sometimes better to say "average" then when the resin production is better than "average" the grower can tell.

If we say "massive" resin produced and the grower only gets "average" trichome production then we are wrong with our description. Hope that makes sense?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Has any one received their seeds yet?

Was having them thoughts myself, as it must have been a couple of weeks ago off the top of my head, 

Nothing turned up yet, have they all gone out yet  @HSO-Mark

Jj. :yinyang:

• Like 3

Nothing received yet. Awaiting the postie everyday with eager eyes. He must think I have a plan to kill him everytime I stare with disappointment

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

Was having them thoughts myself, as it must have been a couple of weeks ago off the top of my head, 

Nothing turned up yet, have they all gone out yet  @HSO-Mark

Jj. :yinyang:

All seeds have gone out boy's. There was a slight delay in shipping due to backed up "black Friday" Promo. I got confirmation on Monday that all the new HSO releases and both Dinafem and HSO outdoor grow prizes gave been dispatched. 

It should be anyday now then we can get some of these new strains growing on UK420. 

Sorry about the small delay. They will land this week  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Proof of postage and order details

You have not got to prove it mate, I’ll take your good word for it.

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

@Jibba jabba Every time we do them mate I get the email as proof of order :)

I have everyone's who is taking part in the  6 new HSO releases :yep:

All went out on Monday  ;)

If anyone needs their order number + proof of postage etc just drop me a pm and I'll get your link ;)

Should be in the next 5 days at the most :)

I'm really sorry if this is causing any delays boy's. I don't think we were prepared for how crazy "Black Friday Promo" was. Shipping has been crazy :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

@zibzabz Thanks for the heads up mate :yep:

All others should also start to drop this week  ;)

Can't wait to see some of these new additions growing on UK420  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Mine arrived this afternoon, Mark. Nice one, and thanks again, they are next in line, I just want to get 3 weeks into flower with the current lot and then they get popped! :)

• Like 1