Is my cupboard too small?

budjam

4 minutes ago, Pecunia Arbor said:

Well nightime temps are fine so no worries there. Cant comment much on anything else. I grow in coco and dont grow autos. Best of luck

My next grow will be in coco, how do you start yours for coco? Think I will try coco jiffy :)

Love this! Excellent use of space and lovely and tidy, plant looking really healthy as well!

I'd personally have a few on the go and not just one but that's personal preference, I've seen some amazing results out of one trained and tendered to plant.

Will be watching this. Now you've started you'll find it very, VERY hard to stop!

3ph

• Like 2

16 hours ago, budjam said:

My next grow will be in coco, how do you start yours for coco? Think I will try coco jiffy :)

You can use jiffy pellets yeah. I prefer just straight coco personally. 

I use very small pots, never measured them but they no more than 2 inch diameter but have done it many times in pots up to 4 inch square. 

I put the coco in the pots and fill a tray with filled pots then add water at ec 1.0 ph 5.8 - 6, until they stop soaking it up. 

Snip cuts off mum, about half inch below a node, and drop in bowl of cold water. 

Then work through lightly dipping in clonex then push into the coco and lightly press into place. 

Thats it. Into a dome or prop and i use an electric blanket under a massive one and a tube heater near it in these colder months. I like the coco zone around 25 to 27 degrees and they fly through. 

Watch for the coco needing moisture but it wont need much if any regularly.

Edited by Pecunia Arbor
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, 3potheads said:

Looking very nice! Make sure you give us a smoke report :bong:

Thanks mate. Yep I shall do. 

I must try and get some better pics, it looks so much more frostier in person, maybe in the dark with a camer flash or something. 

And the smell is just unreal, I took it from the cupboard to my bath on Monday to give it a decent flush, just that small journey absolutely stunk the entire house out. Beautiful smell but not so good if visitors came round lol  

Done the wet trim on Sunday, Have sectioned off top part of tent and it's hanging in there for the next 7 days or so...

I only ever hoped to get and ounce from my first ever plant grow, but I think I will have a good bit over that  when dry :)

Have now started 2 x Dinafem Auto CBD plants for the wife :blushing:

This time round they are in 9l autopots with coco..

(should really make a grow thread... lol)

2.jpg  1.jpg

Edited by budjam