Monkeypig does Remo Chemo and Gorilla

monkeypig

@monkeypig Entering the final days now and the flush has begun  ;)

I would say Saturday is harvest time  :bong:

Buds are big and plentiful so this should be a very decent harvest of some fine looking flowers  :yep:

If you could get a few pre harvest shots up that would be fantastic  ;)

The finish line is in sight brother  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

If you could get a few pre harvest shots up that would be fantastic  ;)

Time to read the manual for the little Ixus 185. Really quite impressed with the little camera. Just need to learn how to get the most out of it. A heavy week of reading ahead:geek:

• Like 1

Just now, monkeypig said:

Time to read the manual for the little Ixus 185. Really quite impressed with the little camera. Just need to learn how to get the most out of it. A heavy week of reading ahead:geek:

Your a better man than me mate the manual normally goes in the bin then I'm searching online lol

Happy reading  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

They're all coming down this weekend so I've attempted some close ups. Unfortunately my total lack of photography skills and the fact I can't extricate the girls to take the pictures away from the light, but here's the best a pig can do.

Gorilla 1

large.IMG_0322.jpglarge.IMG_0308.jpglarge.IMG_0307.jpglarge.IMG_0306.jpg

• Like 4

@monkeypig Thank you for taking the time to do the pre harvest shots mate :yep:

I hope the harvest went well :)

Both Gorilla plants stacked on some serious weight and the both Remo Chemo plants put out a lovely purple colour ;)

I would call this a successful harvest :headbang:

Please drop back in with some dry bud shots and your thoughts on both strains once fully dry and cured of course  :yep:

Thanks for the diary buddy :bong:

Enjoy  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Some cracking strains there mate, sorry I missed this one, just about made it in time though, you certainly pack them in there don't you, and can I suggest a use for those fan leaves after? you could make a bloody canoe with one of them fingers lol

looks like a gpw will be achieved here ;)

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark    Harvest normally takes me all of 10 minutes.  Chop and hang baby, chop and hang.

The gorillas looked huge and you're spot on about the remo colouring, they really stand out. I've kept cuts of everything that was in there and I'm going to re-run them all again this time. 

Roll on 2 weeks and I'll be looking to get some better bud shots and smoke reports up.

Thanks for this opportunity to lose my Dinafem cherry, I've been very impressed.  Just a shame you won't be able to sample the lovely wares.

Edited by monkeypig
  • Like 1

Just now, ratdog said:

looks like a gpw will be achieved here ;)

You teasing me sir? You know full well that's a nonsense measure, if you wanted to talk grams per Kilowatt hour then let us converse:P

• Like 2

You teasing me sir? You know full well that's a nonsense measure, if you wanted to talk grams per Kilowatt hour then let us converse:P

Actually I only deal in @vince noir rock n roll star 's measurement of kilo's per bud :woot:

• Like 1

I've kept cuts of everything that was in there and I'm going to re-run them all again this time. 

That lets us know we are doing our job correctly  ;)

Sounds like you found a couple of keepers  :yep:

Thanks for this opportunity to lose my Dinafem cherry, I've been very impressed.  Just a shame you won't be able to sample the lovely wares.

My pleasure mate. You've done a smashing job  :yep:

The diary is good enough for me my friend  :bong:

The end product is yours to enjoy  :yep:

Roll on 2 weeks and I'll be looking to get some better bud shots and smoke reports up.

That would be much appreciated mate and we would love your thoughts on the end product  :bong:

I know you'll love them both :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

the vince golden standard ..kilo per branch ,wheelbarrow per plant ..trim and all that . lol

• Like 1

African or European?

Laden or unladen?

African of course, and always fully laden

• Like 2