Monkeypig does Remo Chemo and Gorilla

monkeypig

Morning. Tent is coming up to 2 weeks of flower tomorrow so here's an update:)

Here's a shot of the canopy

large.IMG_0168.jpgFilling up nicely!

Gorilla 1

large.IMG_0169.jpg

Gorilla 2

large.IMG_0170.jpg

Remo 2large.IMG_0171.jpg

Remo 1large.IMG_0172.jpg

Oldtimes

large.IMG_0173.jpg

BLockhead

large.IMG_0174.jpg

AS I said last time out, I had been having some issues with my ph probe giving some wild readings despite being calibrated. A new probe arrived early last week and the girls look like they've really perked up since they've been getting a consistent ph.

I really need to get the whole tent put into the tardis  because it's looking like my jars will be empty within weeks:eek: - It's amazing the rate I can get through weed if I'm not at work! goes from a quarter a week when I'm working to well over an ounce if I'm "at rest"

• Like 6

Alright there @monkeypig 

Your groom looks nice a full, and I know what you mean about the jars getting empty, tho mine have just been refilled, nothing in flower yet tho so I’ll be stretching it out for as long as I can.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

That canopy looks great mate :)

Lots of potential budsites showing and now you have the phissue sorted the ladies look much happier  ;)

The stretch should be slowing down now then we will really see what these ladies can in bloom  :yep:

Keep the updates coming buddy. Things are about to get crazy  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

3 weeks down and it's starting to look busy. The 2 remos that started off a little bit smaller than the gorillas (makes sense!) have fought back.

large.IMG_0254.jpg

TOp left corner is gorilla 1 

large.IMG_0256.jpg

She's certainly staking a claim for as much of that corner as she can!

Gorilla 2 is front left. Not as big as her sister yet but plenty of time.......large.IMG_0257.jpg

• Like 3

In the centre we've got Remo 2.

large.IMG_0258.jpg

And bottom middle is Remo 1

large.IMG_0259.jpg

Top right is the lovely Oldtimes. She was the biggest when they went in and is showing her dominance. It was never a fair fight.large.IMG_0260.jpg

And bottom right is the blockhead that went in as an afterthought because I was enjoying the smoke so much.

large.IMG_0261.jpg

I've got to make a point that I really like about the Intense Nutrients schedule. Even though I'm now into week 4, there is still a bit of the foundation root stim going in. This is my first full grow with the intense ( I started using it at 2 week flower last time) and if I  thought my roots were looking good last time,  this time it's mad the thickness  of the roots just pushing out of the top of the pots! 

This could also be helped by the fabric pots?  Anyways everything looking fine, fingers crossed for it to stay this way! Peace:bong::smokin:

• Like 4

Your fabric pots is whats giving you them roots, even my veg garden plants like potatoes go nutz in them. Plants are looking well good, should be a nice haul.

Toke...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Your fabric pots is whats giving you them roots, even my veg garden plants like potatoes go nutz in them. Plants are looking well good, should be a nice haul.

Toke...

I agree mate. I had not used fabric pots until last summer. After just 2 days the root growth was crazy and that continued up until 1 week before harvest  :yep:

Such a cool design, cost effective and by far the best pots I've used :)

@monkeypig out of the 2 strains Gorilla does look to be performing better but we still have a way to go and I think the Remo will catch up :)

Starting to really take shape now buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Excellent work on the canopy brother. Nice and even with tonnes of bud sites. 

Ive got a tin of Remos in the collection so I’ll be interested to see how they work out for you pal.

• Like 2

Another week gone. A bit late on the update, sorry. I've found it hard with kids girlfriends hanging about to update over the weekend. 

We're now 4 weeks down and the Remo Chemo are making a dash for it. They've really shot up.

large.IMG_0263.jpg

Canopy @4 weeks

large.IMG_0264.jpglarge.IMG_0270.jpg

Gorilla1 @ 4 weeks

large.IMG_0265.jpg

Gorilla 2 @ 4 weeks

large.IMG_0266.jpg

Remo 2 @ 4 weeks

large.IMG_0267.jpg

Remo 1 @ 4 weeks

large.IMG_0268.jpg

Oldtimes @ 4 weeks

large.IMG_0269.jpg

BLockhead @ 4 weeks

As you can see a bit of a stretch to catch up from the remo. Only 4 weeks down so time for lots of buds to form up. Fingers crossed.

Edited by monkeypig
  • Like 2

On 11/02/2019 at 7:43 PM, monkeypig said:

A bit late on the update, sorry. I've found it hard with kids girlfriends hanging about to update over the weekend. 

Better to be safe than sorry mate :yep:

Nothing to see here  :yep:

That stretch is definitely over and a beautiful canopy of flowers starting to show  :yep:

Looking good from here my friend  and as always thank you for the diary update :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Ooops uploaded the pics but forgot to post them DOH!

5 weeks done now. Remo 2 had a little bit of an accident. She had such a stretch she was going to get burnt so I ever so gently bent her over (ooer missus) and SNAP.

Time will tell if the top survives.

large.IMG_0271.jpg

Gorilla 1large.IMG_0272.jpg

Gorilla 2

large.IMG_0273.jpg

She smells absolutely awesome. Kind of fruity skunkiness. Looking promising.

Remo 2  Battle scarred with some heat damage unfortunately

large.IMG_0274.jpg

Remo 1

large.IMG_0275.jpg

Oldtimes

large.IMG_0276.jpg

Blockhead

large.IMG_0277.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, monkeypig said:

Ooops uploaded the pics but forgot to post them DOH!

5 weeks done now. Remo 2 had a little bit of an accident. She had such a stretch she was going to get burnt so I ever so gently bent her over (ooer missus) and SNAP.

Time will tell if the top survives.

large.IMG_0271.jpg

Gorilla 1large.IMG_0272.jpg

Gorilla 2

large.IMG_0273.jpg

She smells absolutely awesome. Kind of fruity skunkiness. Looking promising.

Remo 2  Battle scarred with some heat damage unfortunately

large.IMG_0274.jpg

Remo 1

large.IMG_0275.jpg

Oldtimes

large.IMG_0276.jpg

Blockhead

large.IMG_0277.jpg

Those fan leaves on those Remos are monstrous! Looking awesome pal

• Like 4

We've now completed 6 weeks of this cycle, and the next few weeks can't come quickly enough - Somehow my jars are all empty all ready.

Canopy @ 6 weeks

large.IMG_0278.jpg

6 week gorilla 1

large.IMG_0281.jpg

Gorilla 2 

large.IMG_0282.jpg

remo 2 that got "snapped" a couple of weeks ago has healed the bend and is going well still  -BOth these remos are looking like the'll take the longest.

large.IMG_0283.jpg

Remo 1

large.IMG_0284.jpg

Oldtimes 

large.IMG_0285.jpg

BLockhead

large.IMG_0286.jpg

• Like 4