Dinafem Gorliia - Sog Grow - Welcome to the White House.

tokenroll

Dinafem - Gorilla - Isolated Shot Of A Top (had the big lens on the camera today I call it the cream machine) f4 iso 800 

large.5c4f11e09be65_DinafemGorilla.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 7

@tokenroll Beautiful shot buddy :yep:

Nice to see you playing around to get the best pictures possible  ;)

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Today was the last time in veg to defoliate all the Gorilla girls in the hope of slowing down their growth before being flipped to 12/12 in next 10 days or sooner will go by gut feeling. So that's twice in the last week they have been butchered. Looks bad but they will be fine. From the top of the pot to plants tip is 15 inches so that gives me 17 inches to the leds. Going to be a tight fit but will worry about that when action needs taken.

Toke…

Dinafem - Gorilla Sog Plant Extreme Defoliation

large._DSC0724.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 8

Little group shot of all the Dinafem - Gorilla Sog Plants

This is the last defoliation they will get until 12/12 is underway. All plants are now sitting on the floor of the Cab.

large._DSC0733.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 7

On 29/01/2019 at 4:33 PM, tokenroll said:

Little group shot of all the Dinafem - Gorilla Sog Plants

This is the last defoliation they will get until 12/12 is underway. All plants are now sitting on the floor of the Cab.

large._DSC0733.jpg

A very nice uniform structure. Another 7-10 day's in veg then I would flip to bloom mate :)

How much defoliation with you do in the bloom(12/12) stage my friend? And when will you be putting the scrogg screen in?

Thanks for the update brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark they will be going 12/12 on the 4th Feb so Monday. I will be defoliating them in bloom but no set time for it to be honest, just when I feel they need it. They will get any lower growth cut off once I see how much they want to stretch, last time round they only stretched about 10-15 inches max, but where in 2 l pots. 5l hempy this time. No plans for a net but if need be the eye screws are already in the cab walls so 20 mins to string a net up. I will be giving all plants in the cab a spray of SB plant invigorator and bug killer tomorrow at lights off just as a prevenative measure. 

Will update again with pics to show how they have recovered from the last defoliation over the weekend.

Have a good weekend.

Toke...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Will update again with pics to show how they have recovered from the last defoliation over the weekend.

Have a good weekend.

Sounds like a plan  :bong:

Have a great weekend also mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Looks nice..

I have 9 Gorilllas  nearly 6 wks into flower myself...6 or 7 that  look pretty much the same pheno on the indica side  but 1 is more sativa but with chunky buds smells very chemmy that one.

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 2

@mr rhinoyeah these ones would be more the sativa pheno, totally different from the more indica dominant pheno. I think it is the better tasting of them. The wife likes it that's for sure, hence im running it again. Both are a great smoke.

Toke...

• Like 2

Nice looking gals toke, good thing you’re using those white labels otherwise you wouldn’t know what you’re growing eh lol

I’ll be running these as part of my next grow so keep the pics coming. Love the structure of those girls :yep:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Nice looking gals toke, good thing you’re using those white labels otherwise you wouldn’t know what you’re growing eh lol

I’ll be running these as part of my next grow so keep the pics coming. Love the structure of those girls :yep:

No fear they are reaching the stage where the images will do the talking, so expect some nice selective images from now till chop time.

Toke... 

• Like 1