Dinafem Gorliia - Sog Grow - Welcome to the White House.

tokenroll

Looking top, well done! Is that the scope kits you are using from diyleduk or custom made? They look different haha 

• Like 3

@InTheSystem same strips as any of the strip kits from @diyleduk It's a combination of the strips, a long time experimenting along time doing diyled's head in along with limited height and width giving so much reflected light without over saturating the plants (good genetics required), and my bonsia style of growing low and wide and keeping the top canopy under 2ft , defoliation etc to get as close to optimal as I could imagine. Remember my cabs two levels each ie 4.8ft long x 2.5ft depth and 100cm in height. Things is getting exciting now but no time to slack off lol  lots more to be done in the whitehouse before it's a complete wrap. I had wasted space with one plant on the bottom shelf that in reality took away the space that should have been used for another 4 x sog plants. I know you where late to the party but you came along at the right time i think hope it's kept you entertained as it does get a bit hairy and heated at times.

Toke...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem same strips as any of the strip kits from @diyleduk It's a combination of the strips, a long time experimenting along time doing diyled's head in along with limited height and width giving so much reflected light without over saturating the plants (good genetics required), and my bonsia style of growing low and wide and keeping the top canopy under 2ft , defoliation etc to get as close to optimal as I could imagine. Remember my cabs two levels each ie 4.8ft long x 2.5ft depth and 100cm in height. Things is getting exciting now but no time to slack off lol  lots more to be done in the whitehouse before it's a complete wrap. I had wasted space with one plant on the bottom shelf that in reality took away the space that should have been used for another 4 x sog plants. I know you where late to the party but you came along at the right time i think hope it's kept you entertained as it does get a bit hairy and heated at times.

Toke...

Thanks for the run down man.. It seems like your are really testing them in confined spaces, which is really good to know as the led grows I mostly saw prior almost nearly all had bleaching and light stress on the tops... Definitely none of that on your plants which is promising to see. I look forward to seeing your other diaries progress mate :) I am about to buy a led and it has been a steep learning curve getting on board with it and researching diaries etc to see what is working and what isn't. I had always seen commercial led lights before which give passable results, but simply do not justify the cost when I can pull the same yield on a 315cmh at fraction of the price and the bulbs last a couple of years still... These Samsung strips look top on several journals I have seen now though. Look forward to trying them out!

• Like 2

Sog Plant Harvest Image Below. The Dark Plasma / Crystal Candy / Cream Caramel got harvested a week or so back. Still Have two Crystal Candy Plants in 2 Litre pots and the Dinafem - Purps#1 to harvest.  

large.5cc18f8faeb25_SogOnlyPlantHarvest.jpg

• Like 6

. great work mate, lovely harvest too. 

looks like you have got a very decent haul off them. 

What are you doing next, out of interest?

• Like 2

@badbillybob atm there is 2 X Dinafem Purps#1 and 1 x Dinafem - Remo Chemo in pots of hydroton to go in on one level but i need to mod a few things first and wait on this lot to dry. Nothing is ready for the top level and to be honest im glad lol. But there will be Dinafem - Blueberry Cookies and HSO - The New to go in.

Be nice to run just the 285 watts on their own for awhile. That sog grow ancd the cream caramel will easily out yield any thing I got under 600+HPS in the old 1.2x1.2 tent. Crazy aint the word, really if i wasnt doing diaries id pack it up for 6 months as i have way more than i  need.

Toke...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Crazy aint the word, really if i wasnt doing diaries id pack it up for 6 months as i have way more than i  need.

It's taken you a long, long time to get to this stage of self sufficency mate :)

With that said you know as well as I do things can go "Pete Tong" fast, either with a bad crop, poor grow or even worse :(

Best to keep stocked up then if you feel like a break you have enough medicine stored to see you through :)

By the sound of things it's going to be a year filled with Dinafem and HSO ladies :yep:

Also a very successful Dinafem harvest with the 2 Purps#1 and Remo Chemo still to come down :bong:

Those @diyleduk panels are smashing grows out of the park and way more efficient and heat is more manageable. Win-win  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tokenroll said:

i have way more than i  need

Have you ever considered knicking the wife hair straighteners. I found trying to make rosin, a great way to dispose of large amounts of weed. lol 

The amount you're pulling out of that area is ridiculous. Vertical farming is the future. The only true way to double your yield in the same volume space.

• Like 3

@diyleduk any excess my youngest lad makes short work off it. But i have found his weakness and thats a binge session on the vape, he actually packs up and goes to bed before me , but spliffs he can last the night. Yeah the wife has bought three new hair straighteners in less than a year so i reckon said young lads been at it when we aint about. 

Going to make some canna capsules this time to see how they work out, cookies im scared to make again to be honest. Turns me into a window licker lol...

Toke...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...