Dinafem Gorliia - Sog Grow - Welcome to the White House.

tokenroll

Ok so here we are a photo of 12 gorilla clones, there is another 6 in the cab. These are in the 2l tall pots of coco/perlite 50/50 mix. I have taken them out of these pots twice now to reduce the size of the rootball as I needed to keep them small but alive for a few weeks more than I expected. These will get potted up into the hempy buckets in a week or two and once healthy looking and growing quickly I will flip them to flower.

Feed EC1.1 PH6.0

Nutrient Temp 22c

Cab RH ranges from 40%-47% max atm.

Lights now just got turned up to 200 watts and should make the node spacing a lot tighter.

They got a spray of SB Plant Invigorator & Bug Killer, mix was a little hot and burn a right few leaves but will be fine.

I have also took more cuttings from the mother plant which has now been chopped up and in the compost heap in the vegetable garden. She was too tall for the space that Im going to use when I build the new veg cab, so have kept a good healthy clone to the side for when I want to run the strain again.

So for now that's it really and I will update this diary once per week till things get interesting to look at then the updates will be more frequent.

Toke...

Dinafem Gorilla - Clones 2L pots.

large.5c29238bc00a5_DinafemGorillaClones.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 11

@tokenroll Looking good buddy ;)

An extra light boost too. The Gorilla clones are going to be very happy :yep:

Happy New year brother and here's to an amazing 2019 ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been some time since updating, these poor clones have been close to death and back a right few times and I am starting to get them back on track now. They have been put in 5l Hempy Buckets with 50/50 coco perlite mix. 

Current feeding is Canna Coco A/B at EC1.2 PH6. Temps are 24-26c and lights are running 24/7.

I will be vegging these out until they reach about 2.5ft and then I will flip them to flower, all going well that should only be a few weeks and things will get more interesting.

I will be removing some of the lower branches and then just let them blast on from there.

Below is three images showing how they typically look as of today, you will see some are healthy looking and some not so much. At least they are green again always a plus.

Cheers for popping in.

Toke...

Dinafem - Gorilla Clone Sog Plants (the purple stems are now recovering and nice fresh green growth appearing)

large._DSC7375.jpg

large._DSC7374.jpg

large._DSC7372.jpg

• Like 9

It looks like the clones are making a come back brother. Starting to see nice lush green growth and they look much better :)

A few weeks of veg (18/6) and they will be ready for bloom :bong:

Thanks for taking the time to update mate. Much appreciated  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark hopefully just another few weeks needed as it will be nice to see some flowers again. A room full of vegging plants aint that exciting really, but always nice to reference back to at anytime.

Thanks for popping in.

Toke...

• Like 3

On 14/01/2019 at 11:47 PM, tokenroll said:

Thanks for popping in.

No problem brother  :bong:

Action is coming ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Little Update On The Dinafem Gorilla Sog Plants The Good The Bad And The God Dam Ugly. Well as can be seen in the image below these girls have had a really hard time but I have all faith in them being little Princesses before they get the magical flip switch. I have a few strains all in the cab and all have to be flipped at the same time as atm there is no veg room. The plants have rooted out the 5 l hempy bins, and at present are sitting on upturned pots, they will be put on the floor when they need the space from the lights.

Once we get the girls in flower mode there will be more updates of mostly group shots and some nice macros.

Im now feeding them Flairform GreenDream-1 One Part Nutrient. So they are getting feed at EC1.3 Ph5.7 Nutrient Temp 21c, lights are on 18/6 from now till flip.

Yes the image looks like it ain't level its just the floor of the upper level is now higher on the right hand side as it has had a tank connector installed on the left  for collecting waste and draining to a bucket. Just need to run the pipe work next.

So that's the update on current affairs, image below.

Cheers Toke...

large.5c488959b324d_DinafemGorillaSogGirlsRecovering.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 10

@tokenroll A little bit of variance going on but all in all a nice even canopy and some lovely looking ladies :yep:

They had a rough start but look to be recovering well and new growth looks great  :bong:

Will you be flowering these with other strains my friend? 

A multiple bloom grow. Now that crazy but fun :)

Looking good from this end buddy :yep:

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

To get everything in perspective here is the bottom shelf at present, the Gorillas are going to be sharing a little space with a Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel, but I will only be updating the process of the Dinafem Gorillas here in this dairy, the others have their own diaries. The Gorillas have been defoliated every other day to slow everything down so all ready at once.

19 X Gorilla Sog Plants well not really a sog now but heyho. Remember this is level is only 4.8ft long x 2.5fett wide and 100cm height.

Will be updating with more pictures from now till chop I expect to have the whold cabinet in flower in the next 14 days or so. 

Image below rather mental to say the least @Dinafem-Mark yeah blooming everything lol. Purps#1 and Remo Chemos will be held over for next run.

Toke...

large._DSC0630.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

Aroma? I have a feeling it'll be a lot more intense than that, but in a very very good way :) I just hope your carbon filter is up for the job :george:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Serpent said:

Aroma? I have a feeling it'll be a lot more intense than that, but in a very very good way :) I just hope your carbon filter is up for the job :george:

Carbon filters are recommended with the mighty Gorilla  :) definitely one stinky lady in full flower mode :)

On 26/01/2019 at 9:32 PM, tokenroll said:

Image below rather mental to say the least @Dinafem-Mark yeah blooming everything lol

It's a tidy looking grow room mate :) Very clean and plants are thriving  :)

That's going to be one fun flower show buddy and one I'll be watching with great interest. Things are going to be crazy  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother. I'll drop back in on the next  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

@Serpent yeah after the last grow with the gorilla girls I had the 8inch carbon filter exhausting into the hotpress and had to put in a 6inch fan and filter to scrub the air again lol.

@Dinafem-Mark thanks for popping in I think you will like the mayhem waiting to happen.

Toke...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

thanks for popping in I think you will like the mayhem waiting to happen

I'm going to love it mate ;)

Let the craziness begin :bong:

All the best 

Mark..