Going Quickical

Rick Grimes

On 21/12/2018 at 2:13 AM, jadenugs said:

Alright dude, the hash looks beaut, nice, clean and blonde. Top job, enjoy :yep:

@samhigh looking good and ready to beef out :yep:

That QC bubble and the flower is reason for the lack of updates over Christmas pal:smokin::hippy:

After a few weeks the Quick Critical was out and ready for Christmas. 

The QC kept it’s smells much better than Green Poison after drying. The skunkiness has come out more with the time in jars but I was very happy to find the super sweet fresh orange juice plant and lime zest plant had kept those smells pretty well and this crossed over into the taste when used in the vaporiser.

I’d say the high is much more balanced than I was expecting. I took some round to a friends and after a big bowl each we were soon chatting bollocks to each other about all sorts of obscure subjects before getting the takeaway menus out. It gets the mind racing with creative thoughts and lifts your mood nicely which is very much what i look for in my smoke.

A QC clone getting wedged into the flower tent will become a fairly regular occurrence I think.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

On 01/01/2019 at 8:16 PM, Rick Grimes said:

A QC clone getting wedged into the flower tent will become a fairly regular occurrence I think.

Just the thread I'm looking for :yep:

Have you kept many cuts of QC around buddy? Have you had any issues with clones from Quick Critical? Or plants going into bloom with out the flip (12/12)

On 01/01/2019 at 8:16 PM, Rick Grimes said:

The QC kept it’s smells much better than Green Poison after drying

That's what we like to hear and even better to read that both you and your friend enjoyed the end product. That's all that counts at the end of the day  ;)

Happy New year buddy and thanks again for the diary  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Just the thread I'm looking for :yep:

Have you kept many cuts of QC around buddy? Have you had any issues with clones from Quick Critical? Or plants going into bloom with out the flip (12/12)

That's what we like to hear and even better to read that both you and your friend enjoyed the end product. That's all that counts at the end of the day  ;)

Happy New year buddy and thanks again for the diary  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

I’ve got 2 clones of Quick Critical. But they aren’t that old, their mothers are only about 2 months. I’ll be keeping them around for a while so I’ll give you a shout if anything looks like it’s flowering pal. @samhighhas a clone of QC flowering. Could be worth asking if he has anymore of them.

Happy new year to you too pal. 

I’m definitely going to run a few clones of these at some point. If the clones finish slightly quicker and yield slightly more as clones often do this strain has some pretty good grammes per week of flower potential.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

@Rick Grimes @samhigh Thanks boy's  ;)

Just had a thread on the main page where the original seed plants were fine but 4 week old clones are blooming under 18/6. Just curious if any other members were having issues as I've not seen any :)

@samhigh Your super close my old friend. Would you say 7 more days making a 49 day finish?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@samhigh Your super close my old friend. Would you say 7 more days making a 49 day finish?

ill scope them, if they go a little over 49 im fine with it, thats still quick. i seen the thread ,mine cloned fine and i veged under 18-6 for a few weeks before flowering no issues. i am flowering under cmh this round and i will say they look a little frostier than with the hps last round.

sam

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samhigh said:

i am flowering under cmh this round and i will say they look a little frostier than with the hps last round.

It's funny you should say that mate. I've just been chatting with an old friend who is using the CMH as side lighting and the resin production is definitely increased  :yep:

Looks like CMH + LED could be the way of the future :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samhigh said:

@Rick Grimes day 49 on qc clone, trimming a lower bud, np with the qc clones,she was a pleasure to grow.

large.DSC02804.JPG

Nice one pal, very frosty too. My two clones are over a month old now and not showing any signs of flowering either. 

• Like 3

@samhigh A nice dry and cured budshot  :yep:

Can I ask a,question brother? 

How long did you keep Quick Critical clones in veg for before going to bloom? Also, check email old friend. I need you to do a test for me ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 11/01/2019 at 6:44 PM, Rick Grimes said:

My two clones are over a month old now and not showing any signs of flowering either. 

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I'm going to drop you a pm  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

How long did you keep Quick Critical clones in veg for before going to bloom?

at least a month, had no problems

sa,

• Like 1