Going Quickical

Rick Grimes

Those buds are filling out a treat my friend  :bong:

What day of bloom are you on now mate?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

On 21/11/2018 at 4:36 PM, Rick Grimes said:

It was a single seed ordered from attitude within the last month or two. We all know it’s nature and happens from time to time even with Dinafems generally solid genetics pal.

I germed a Dinafem Blue Kush Auto to replace it which has just put its leaves above the soil :hippy:

Maybe after this grow you can try our Auto Moby dick xxl again. I'll send if you would like?(to say sorry for the failed germination  :) )

Nice to hear another Dinafem girl has been added to the mix ;)

Our Auto Blue Kush is one of the bigger autos on the AutoDinafem menu so this is going to be one I'll be watching ;)

Will you be documenting the Auto Blue Kush grow mate?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

large.IMG_7223.JPGlarge.IMG_7222.JPG

They're back! :furious:

They only seem to have visibly damaged one plant so far but it's only going to get worse.

I'm getting the hoover out to get me over the finish line but need to put a plan together.

• Like 2

Ive spent the last 2 hours inspecting and hoovering all the plants of any visible mites and reading everything I can find.

I’ve been reading that it’s best to hit them with a variety of chemicals and methods so I’ve ordered a bottle of SBPI, a new bottle of Harkers, hot shot pest strips and fortefog P bug fogger.

Not much I can do now until the Quick Criticals finish except carry on with the hoovering. Then it’s chemical warfare!!

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

large.IMG_7237.JPG

Updated group shot at 41 days I think.

large.IMG_7236.JPG

Right hand QC^. This is the one with the most evident mite damage but still looking good.

large.IMG_7238.JPG

Left QC^. This is the most mature of the QC’s, very dense structure and frosty. I’m kicking myself for not taking a cutting.

large.IMG_7239.JPG

Middle QC^. I think this will be biggest yielder. The buds are filling in nicely.

large.IMG_7240.JPG

Another middle QC cola.

large.IMG_7241.JPG

Close up of smaller bud on the left QC.

large.IMG_7242.JPG

Here you can see the Mite damage spots. The ends of the leaves are missing from me being slightly over zealous with the hoover last night. I’ve had the loupe out just now looking at a few leaves and can’t see any signs of mites.

The Green Poisons are now on plain water. I’m thinking the Quick Criticals will get another feed then they’ll be on plain water too.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

On 26/11/2018 at 5:06 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Maybe after this grow you can try our Auto Moby dick xxl again. I'll send if you would like?(to say sorry for the failed germination  :) )

Nice to hear another Dinafem girl has been added to the mix ;)

Our Auto Blue Kush is one of the bigger autos on the AutoDinafem menu so this is going to be one I'll be watching ;)

Will you be documenting the Auto Blue Kush grow mate?

All the best 

Mark..

The Moby XXL was from a 3 pack so I’ve got more in the queu pal. I’ve seen some huge Moby XXL grow pics on the forums so I’ll definitely be having another go with it.

I’ve put pictures of the Blue kush and HSO OG kush Autos in the Dinachem diary I started yesterday. The OG is looking really nice. 

• Like 2

On 30/11/2018 at 7:33 PM, Rick Grimes said:

The Moby XXL was from a 3 pack so I’ve got more in the queu pal. I’ve seen some huge Moby XXL grow pics on the forums so I’ll definitely be having another go with it.

I’ve put pictures of the Blue kush and HSO OG kush Autos in the Dinachem diary I started yesterday. The OG is looking really nice. 

I'll be checking those out buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 29/11/2018 at 11:27 PM, Rick Grimes said:

Ive spent the last 2 hours inspecting and hoovering all the plants of any visible mites and reading everything I can find.

I’ve been reading that it’s best to hit them with a variety of chemicals and methods so I’ve ordered a bottle of SBPI, a new bottle of Harkers, hot shot pest strips and fortefog P bug fogger.

Not much I can do now until the Quick Criticals finish except carry on with the hoovering. Then it’s chemical warfare!!

I've herd very good things about "Harkers" mate. Get this crop down and nuke the room ;)

Only real way to beat the borg is with chemical warfare ;)

Some lovely looking Quick Critical flowers finishing up and entering the home stretch  :bong:

Thanks for the update buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

large.IMG_7256.JPG

large.IMG_7255.JPG

All 3 Quick Critical plants were cut down on Saturday which I'm pretty sure was day 50. The trim has taken me the last two days, the two days before that were trimming the Green poison, which is why I haven't updated until now.

The plant on the right probably could have done with a few more days which I think its because the spider mites had slowed it down a bit and was lacking some density compared to the other two, but I needed to get it down to treat the room as I didn't want to use chemicals on flowering plants.

The left and middle plant were definitely ready and the buds were very dense and frosty.

Left plant smell was orange peal with proper strong arm pit skunk smell, middle plant was more like limes with skunk, right plant was freshly squeezed really sweet orange juice with a skunky background.

• Like 6

Alright there @Rick Grimes

Tidy looking buds,

Great job. 

The quick critical  is my favourite weed that I have grown this year, I think it’s the limey skunky one that you describe that I have,anyway see you next time. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

The quick critical  is my favourite weed that I have grown this year

That's high praise coming from you my friend  :yep:

Thank you for the kind comment and I'm glad our Quick Critical is pleasing you  ;)

@Rick Grimes 50 day's is spot on and just what we intended ;)

Some really nice looking flowers that look densely structured and have a super crystal coverage  :bong: love your smell description too :yep:

Let her cure for the next 14 days buddy and you'll have some really nice flowers to smoke just in time for Santa  :bong:

Thank you for the great diary. Now it's time to enjoy your hard work :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Rick Grimes

Tidy looking buds,

Great job. 

The quick critical  is my favourite weed that I have grown this year, I think it’s the limey skunky one that you describe that I have,anyway see you next time. Jj:yinyang:

Cheers for the comments here and throughout brother. That’s great to hear you thought so highly of it pal.

I’ve not taken any early samples and I’m going to try my best to hold out until it’s had at least 14 days before I do.

The trims is bagged up in the freezer for either blasting or bubble bags too.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Rick Grimes 50 day's is spot on and just what we intended ;)

Some really nice looking flowers that look densely structured and have a super crystal coverage  :bong: love your smell description too :yep:

Let her cure for the next 14 days buddy and you'll have some really nice flowers to smoke just in time for Santa  :bong:

Thank you for the great diary. Now it's time to enjoy your hard work :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks for the support mate.

Those 4 buds weren’t especially picked for the photos, almost any bud from the top third of the plants was equally as dense and frosty. I’m really happy with how they’ve turned out pal.

its quite amazing to think what these have produced in such a short time and I’m guessing a clone of these may even be quicker!

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

@Rick Grimes happy harvesting, great work on the grow. buds look great. mine finished a little after jibbas and im really enjoying the qc also.

enjoy the bud,well deserved :skin_up:

sam

• Like 4

Brilliant results regardless of the mites! Looking forward to the smoke report. The trimmed bud looks beautiful, can't wait to get my grow on the go. Roll on next year...

• Like 5