Going Quickical

Rick Grimes

@Rick Grimes All looking awesome in here dude, you have filled out the space beautifully and have a nice even canopy, good skills dude.

I was skeptic all at first but these quick strains are living up to the hype and are finishing very quickly, keep up the good work dude.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@Rick Grimes All looking awesome in here dude, you have filled out the space beautifully and have a nice even canopy, good skills dude.

I was skeptic all at first but these quick strains are living up to the hype and are finishing very quickly, keep up the good work dude.

I think any of us that have been growing any length of time become somewhat skeptical pal. 

It’s natural when every month there seems to be a new over hyped ‘next big thing’ whether it’s a strain, light, nutrient or any other piece of equipment. Few seem to live up to the claims but early reports on these fast/quick strains seem to be saying they’re everything they promise and I’m certainly happy with what I’m seeing so far:hippy:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@Rick Grimes

i had my quick critical in with two remo clones and even though the remo were clones you could see the qc way ahead of them in every stage of flower. having done the critical+, i was aware not to much n,and the critical benefits the most from a nice cure. took mine at 49 days after some early testers, potency is nice and the taste will get better with a cure ,citrus and lime in the vape.

great work brother, there looking great.next exit bud city :skin_up:

sam

• Like 5

On 14/11/2018 at 2:26 PM, Rick Grimes said:

Yes mate, the pea netting is already fitted as advised by you and Samhigh. I also have stakes, string and yo-yo’s on hand if needed pal.

Your well set my friend and looking in great shape :yep:

You do have a few shade leaves yellowing up which maybe a little early @samhigh What would you say mate?

Up the feed for the next 7 days, drop back down then flush?

As this is a "Quick" strain she's just past the halfway stage with around 25 days remaining. 

Do you know what the e.c is of the nutrient feed mate? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Your well set my friend and looking in great shape :yep:

You do have a few shade leaves yellowing up which maybe a little early @samhigh What would you say mate?

Up the feed for the next 7 days, drop back down then flush?

As this is a "Quick" strain she's just past the halfway stage with around 25 days remaining. 

Do you know what the e.c is of the nutrient feed mate? 

All the best 

Mark..

I had noticed that pal, it looks worse in pics than in real life. I was at 3ml/l of canna terra Flores so I’ve bumped it up to 4ml and also raised the thermostat by a couple degrees in case it’s cold roots which was my other thought.

• Like 3

large.IMG_7193.JPG

Update pic on the Dinachems that’ll be getting their own diary soon. They’re just over 3 weeks old I think:smokin:

I'll take a pic of the HSO OG Kush Auto when I remember to get her out but she’s looking good. The Moby Dick xxl Auto has been binned unfortunately. It was weak, spindly and growing slow and weird so had to go. I’ve soaked a Dinafem Blue Kush Auto to take its place.

• Like 4

On 16/11/2018 at 7:56 PM, Rick Grimes said:

The Moby Dick xxl Auto has been binned unfortunately.

So sorry about that mate :( was it a single seed or do you have more to use of the Moby Dick Xxl? 

The 3 Dinachem look great. Nice healthy looking plants, growing at a steady pace and lovely vibrant green colours :)

Looking great from this end :yep:

Thanks for the update buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 16/11/2018 at 4:31 PM, jadenugs said:

Good call on raising the thermostat mate. Plants are coming on strong and have filled the tent nicely :yep:

Agreed :yep:

Root stress and cold can cause serious issue which can be looked over. This should help keep those roots nice and warm  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

On 20/11/2018 at 0:24 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Agreed :yep:

Root stress and cold can cause serious issue which can be looked over. This should help keep those roots nice and warm  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Funny you should say that pal. I’ve just had a couple of those waterproof propergation heat matts delivered to put under the pots. 

Ive only ordered two at the moment because I wanted to see if they’re up to the job before ordering another two. They’ve got an 11 litre pot of plain soil and a saucer sat on top at the moment so I can get an idea of how to set them up. All looking good so far.

These matts and the oil radiator should see me right through winter I reckon.

• Like 4

On 20/11/2018 at 0:23 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

So sorry about that mate :( was it a single seed or do you have more to use of the Moby Dick Xxl? 

It was a single seed ordered from attitude within the last month or two. We all know it’s nature and happens from time to time even with Dinafems generally solid genetics pal.

I germed a Dinafem Blue Kush Auto to replace it which has just put its leaves above the soil :hippy:

• Like 3

Subbing as I've a few QC+ beans to run myself, looking great for halfway through, gonna have some fat ripe colas. Make sure we get a smoke report when it's ready too!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mimicker said:

Subbing as I've a few QC+ beans to run myself, looking great for halfway through, gonna have some fat ripe colas. Make sure we get a smoke report when it's ready too!

Nice one! Are you doing a diary pal?

• Like 1

large.IMG_7204.JPGlarge.IMG_7203.JPGlarge.IMG_7205.JPG

Few pics for update, I only managed a few before lights came on.

Everything is getting very sticky and smelly! Trichs have really come out over the last week and buds are looking dense.

I haven’t included any pics of the Green poisons but they are looking like they will finish slightly before the Quick Critical. But if these QC buds keep filling out at this rate they’re looking like they’ll be bigger yield. Still a way to go though.

• Like 5