My Lemon Gorilla's got Amnesia

Resonance

Wow that last Gorilla Girl shot :wub:

The diaries here featuring GG are almost enough to convince me to go back to photoperiods.

Sounds like you are enjoying your harvest lol

• Like 1

@delagdo

I sure am enjoying bro, wooo, a bit too much ehe lol

San Fernando Lemon Kush smoke report.

Fucking Yes,,,

lol

Maybe i should ellaborate a little.

Lovely lovely taste, Citrus lemon (not over powering) and a background earthy/slight spicy tones.

The high is felt working its magic moments after enjoying a nice toot.

Felt in the head for a short time then drifts through the body at a steady pace.

I have gut problems that cause sharp pains, 2 hours later i only just realise theyve gone away.

It was at this moment i let off what can only be described as a thunderous fart!

Seems this strain helps with knotted guts/relaxes muscles and the like lollol .

Really enjoying this strain as it also brings vividness/clarity to thoughts/ideas etc.

im now off to partake in copious amounts of further testing of this strain, I will see thou on the other side of the moon.

• Like 4

Cool smoke report dude...:smoke:

sounds like a nice relaxing smoke, farts an all...:angel_not:lol

Maybe one for the future, even the name make’s it sound relaxing...

Good luck m8...:smokin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gorilla Girl smoke report.

I've not had a smoke so easy to describe lol

After tooting away on it a Gorilla sneaks up behind you and hugs you into submission.

A bit hard to describe taste but it's like a skunky hashy main (Like full bodied) with hints of citrus in the background.

Defo heavier than the SFLK and has been putting me on my arse to be honest.  All good though as i continue the testing.

These strains are really improving with a bit of time in the jars. Just seem to get nicer'n'nicer.

Still a bit of testing to do on the Sweet amnesia for a report but I'll endeavour to get there for the cause lol

• Like 3

On 19/7/2019 at 11:56 PM, Resonance said:

Gorilla Girl smoke report.

I've not had a smoke so easy to describe lol

After tooting away on it a Gorilla sneaks up behind you and hugs you into submission.

A bit hard to describe taste but it's like a skunky hashy main (Like full bodied) with hints of citrus in the background.

Defo heavier than the SFLK and has been putting me on my arse to be honest.  All good though as i continue the testing.

These strains are really improving with a bit of time in the jars. Just seem to get nicer'n'nicer.

Still a bit of testing to do on the Sweet amnesia for a report but I'll endeavour to get there for the cause lol

Try Gorilla Girl, it's like... The hug of the gorilla.lol

source.gif

Tell us in a few weeks how they have improved in the jars. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

large_ss1.jpg

get that in a photo comp and you`d swipe  a prize with ease ..

cracking grow chap ..doesnt mean ill bend the knee in the pnc though ..lol .

• Like 2

On 05/07/2019 at 11:04 PM, Resonance said:

@delagdo

I sure am enjoying bro, wooo, a bit too much ehe lol

San Fernando Lemon Kush smoke report.

Fucking Yes,,,

lol

Maybe i should ellaborate a little.

Lovely lovely taste, Citrus lemon (not over powering) and a background earthy/slight spicy tones.

The high is felt working its magic moments after enjoying a nice toot.

Felt in the head for a short time then drifts through the body at a steady pace.

I have gut problems that cause sharp pains, 2 hours later i only just realise theyve gone away.

It was at this moment i let off what can only be described as a thunderous fart!

Seems this strain helps with knotted guts/relaxes muscles and the like lollol .

Really enjoying this strain as it also brings vividness/clarity to thoughts/ideas etc.

im now off to partake in copious amounts of further testing of this strain, I will see thou on the other side of the moon.

this is the stuff ..i found it to be an absolute mood enhancer as well ..a whistling a happy tune smoke ..so glad to hear it does them other things with sharp pain ..im going to pop a seed for the missus .

• Like 2