My Lemon Gorilla's got Amnesia

Resonance

large.5bc5326393e0f_sweetseedscomp.jpg

I'll remember soon how I'm supposed to be growing these beans out.

When it comes to me I'll let you know.

Damn!, and I've not even touched the Amnesia yet.

O'yeah, Now i remember a bit, I'm going to be growing,

San Fernando Lemon Kush,

Gorilla Girl, and

Sweet Amnesia.

As for the system I'll use, That's still a jumble in my head.

I'm sure it'll iron itself out and I'll put together something that nearly works....

Back soon when the fog lifts

• Like 16

Cheers mate ;)

Welcome to the competition :yep:

Everything sounds good, so I'm sure this is going to be awesome...

Bring it on and sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4

Thankyou for the welcome tommy & Jaypp and Thankyou to sweetseeds for the beans, Really looking forward to tasting these strains.

The plan at the moment is to grab some soil at the weekend. I'll start some beans off in that and then grab some cuts for a Potnoodle type hydro system later down the line.

I need to have a spring clean around here first, ready for the off which'll be soon. Pic's and info will be forthcoming...

For now I'm just admiring the packaging that the seeds come in, gotta say all the strains come with some funky graphics on the info card they're attached to.

The beans,,,Like a rash, I'm all over them lol

large_ss1.png

• Like 9

Cheers Vince and the same to you my friend.

While here thought it'd be a good time to go through why i picked these 3  strains...

The main reason being I'm on the lookout for something that throws some strong limonene terpene's.

Second,  There's a nice spread here of Indy/Sat.....40/60, 35/65, 30/70.

And best of all they are all cooked at 9wks flower according to the info,,,

Which will be bloody marvelous if they are because of the grow room doubling as the drying room and not having a seperate place to put things if finishing times vary.

large_ss.jpg

• Like 9

Looking forward to how these girls grow, all interesting to me as a Sweet Seeds virgin. Excellent presentation, nice and creative.

Best of growing 

Toke...

• Like 5

@Resonance A great start to your diary dude, I am in the same boat as you with having to chop it all down at the same time due to using the flower tent for drying too.

Goid luck with your competition diary.

• Like 5

I'm another one drying in the growing tent too. Enjoying the diary and pictures. Good luck, hope life gives you some sweet lemons :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've not been around, It's a bit more difficult than i thought trying to catch a Gorilla to help with this grow lol

Truth be, In and out of hospital has sucked any spare time to start things, No fckin fear though, A few weeks and my groom will be clear.

It is at this moment in time i will proudly don my lucky Y-fronts, button up my cape and fly into battle.

Some people grow, I battle, Mainly to keep the damn things alive long enough to toot on lol

I came up with a grow system in my head that looked workable but I've notice something on my last grow that might see me change that up a bit.

I was thinking of 4 channel ducting running 4 pot-noodles in each via recirculating shallow water culture, but, might change that to a drip fed.

Or a myriad of other combo's,,,,,,

Sometimes i wish my brain would just stop with the thinking, It hinders more than helps a lot of the time.

Back in a few weeks to make a start

Tc all, Thanks for poppin in if you did and i wish all who do the same well wishes i recieve.

• Like 6

nice opening bro...im doing gg aswell, how could u not?? just smoke up and make up ur mind after a smoke and deliberation....atb with whatever u choose....:yinyang:

• Like 4

Ayup @grotbags  If the other sweetseeds strains I've tried are anything to go by the GG should be a doozy of a toot.

Got my fingers crossed, atb to you too man :yep:

Bit of insomnia the past few nights so put it to use in these early hours with a bit of doodling.

It's only a loose idea at the moment but is the kind of setup i want to try and get around to ...

large_syst.jpg

• Like 14