My Lemon Gorilla's got Amnesia

Resonance

On 1/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, Smokebelch said:

@ResonanceNice to see you now have some seedlings to play with, they are looking good to me dude, keep up the good work.

Hey'sup Smokey, Early days but all's good at the mo yeh, Cheers bro.

On 1/15/2019 at 0:06 PM, Serpent said:

Well your girls are looking all OK @Resonance and I hope things calm down for you so you can dedicate a bit more time to your grow, sadly though bills and life comes first but good luck with the rest of the grow bud :yep:

Hiya Serpent, so much time left to bugger these up yet lol but all is okecokee for the mo.

I can't lie this run is going to test me at points with one thing or another but if I've gained anything over the years with being a bit poorly it is this,,,

My will is stronger for it, and i will get these to the finish somehow  ehehe.

While I'm here a qwik pic, The Gals have been in their first pot for Four days and look to be going in the right direction, away from disaster lol

large.2.jpg

• Like 14

Cracking start dude ;) Shame you couldn't get your hydro set up going but from the looks of things these will do well. Good luck with the rest of the grow, and of course your health :yep:

• Like 3

Your plants look lovely and healthy mate, nice start :) Good luck in the comp, will look forward to the next update :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 1/19/2019 at 7:21 PM, jadenugs said:

Cracking start dude ;) Shame you couldn't get your hydro set up going but from the looks of things these will do well. Good luck with the rest of the grow, and of course your health :yep:

On 1/20/2019 at 11:09 PM, Openairbud said:

Your plants look lovely and healthy mate, nice start :) Good luck in the comp, will look forward to the next update :yinyang:

On 1/21/2019 at 0:49 AM, countrock said:

All the plants look great @Resonance ,nice start.

Good luck with your grow and comp:yep:

On 1/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, BeardedBeardiae said:

A bunch of happy looking plants limbering up for the comp. Looking good. :yep:

Hi @jadenugs @Openairbud @countrock @BeardedBeardiae Thanks for popping in, Yeah all looking happy at the mo. So wish i could of built that hydro system though.

Never mind I'm sure I'll have a tinker at such in the future.

• Like 3

Roughly at the 3week mark, The gals are still under the 125w cfl just gently doing their thing, Feeding plain water and no nutes at the mo

Another week and i reckon a pot-up will be in order.

I'll probably go to a 3Ltr from the 1's and also use a mix of 50/50 biobizz lightmix/Allmix, after starting them on just lightmix.

large.3.jpg

• Like 9

How are you Res?

Looking at them, I'd go straight for the Allmix and stay on plain water. The Allmix is all you really need until bloom if you pot up at the right times they say. And a bit of Rootjuice does no harm.

And I'd lob 'em under the big light today on 250 for say three days then 400 for another say four days and then the 600 for the duration.

Has your ballast got the boost 660w?

Mine had 30 days under a 125w CFL, if I'd had put them under the big light a week earlier they would be twice as big now.

All the best mate with everything.

PR

Edited by Punts
  • Like 4

Using a roof cube as my groom in the past has seen plants creep over the bulb and hit the roof.

Nowadays i try to avoid that by snipping the plants here and there and use plenty of training to keep things more manageable.

I did a run of some Icecool not to long back (Cracking toot that is and can grow some solid nugs).

So that'll be the plan as such this run, snipping/bondage and keep on top of the pot-ups..

A wee problem with thrips at the moment. They're on some small mums in the same space as the Sweetseeds gals and are doing the leep of faith just slightly onto the Sweetseed gal's.

I hope to grab a bottle spray next wk to get rid of the little buggers.

large.icbath.jpglarge_ic1.jpg

P.s The yellowing is fine, I just like to draw out most of the nutes in the plants before chop time if i can.

Pps, Damn I've got insomnia bad tonight!! lol 3posts n all ehe.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Punts said:

How are you Res?

Looking at them, I'd go straight for the Allmix and stay on plain water. The Allmix is all you really need until bloom if you pot up at the right times they say. And a bit of Rootjuice does no harm.

And I'd lob 'em under the big light today on 250 for say three days then 400 for another say four days and then the 600 for the duration.

Has your ballast got the boost 660w?

Mine had 30 days under a 125w CFL, if I'd had put them under the big light a week earlier they would be twice as big now.

All the best mate with everything.

PR

Ayup @Punts Hope your good. I'm cool bro, Meds upto my eyeballs lol

I'd love to put them under the big light (yep it goes to the 660w), but i can't make it up the ladders at the mo.

Besides that i can't afford the juice to run my rad in this chilly snap either.

So for now they'll be staying close to where it's easy to tend them and hope to move them up to the groom when poss.

Hmm, I was in two minds if to go straight to full on Allmix, I think your right though these sweetseeds strains like their grub and it won't do any harm with a touch of root stim.

Yep, think I'll do that, Cheers for changing my mind bud. Guidance is allways welcome around here :yep:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Resonance said:

these sweetseeds strains like their grub

You sound like you're from round my way....

I've never done SS indoors but loads outside, I've grown loads in my own compost with handfulls of Calcified seaweed, FBB and Chicken manure with Blackstrap Molasses throughout....they can eat...

Hope you're on the mend.

P.S. Nice training.

Edited by Punts
  • Like 3

Hi @Punts  I could well be mate but saying that i have picked up wee bits of local lingo with working (well used to), up and down the country.

I'm going to nip down to the hydro store in the morning to grab some Allmix for the next pot up to the 3ltr's, The gal's are getting a bit unruly in the confined space they are in already.

With that said though a friend has offered me an extra pair of hands and kindly some of his time if i need it.

This has opened up the option to run my original method of growing this run out via hydro.

I've looked at the dates and it will be really tight but I'm looking into it right now and may well take cuts tomorrow incase it's a viable path.

If it's not, then no harm done. The gals need a snip off the top anyway and will just continue as is (dirt and pot ups).

Here's the timeline i need to stick to if I'm going to puill it off, I'll build/bodge a hydro system and my pal will install it and such...

A critical point i can see may be the gals reaching sexual maturity in time and can be flipped to bloom.

With already being a few weeks old already I'm hoping these young'ns will be cool with it.

There's 4wks Veg time available looking at the dates so it's gonna be close one i think.

*Edit,, I'll be taking the cuts tomoz.

large.timeline.jpg

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 8

Cheers Inspiriration, I hope it continue's,, but i know me lol

The Deed is done, Cuts taken.

There's not much left of the gal's in pots now, So I'll just keep them by for if i happen upon a stand out plant or two. (Last pic-anything after 1st 2 rows are the Swetseeds gal's).

New scaple, A dip in Rooting powder, Into cubes, Into Heated propagator,,,,job's a good'un.

If it's not the case though and they don't take root,,,,I'm f****d like lol

While i leave them to do their thing now i can start getting the Noodle pots together and a few other bits and piece's.

large_cuts.jpg

• Like 8