My Lemon Gorilla's got Amnesia

Resonance

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 9:47 AM, Serpent said:

Nice one on the cuts @Resonance and fingers crossed they root out for you :yep:

On 2/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, jadenugs said:

Good luck with getting the hydro set up going dude and double good luck for the clones :yep:

Cheers guys :yep:

The score after the match v's the cuts looks to be,  Reso 5 - Cuts 6.

I'll take that! and it beats 0 - 10, which I've had the pleasure of lol .

The doners in the dirt 1ltr's (on saucers) have come on a bit after the cut's took them back to almost nothing.

These will have a pot-up tomorrow, and have just gone under the 600w mh bulb, Running off an adjustable lumatek ballast.

Air is being sucked in on the fans lowest setting, to try and keep the groom warm'er'ish.

Wrapped some sheeting in a tube shape and guiding the drawn air over the ballast and fan controller next to it.

They both give off a little  bit of heat so the flow will keep them cool, and put a bit more warm around the pots.

"The Loft", an ass of a place to try and grow. Winter and summer are annoying seasons :kwasny:

I need to grab some pot-noodles tomorrow and hook them cuts up.

I;ve got cuts!!!!!! and need to celebrate this with a tune,,,,

and I'll leave a pic at bottom for how stuffs going.

large.5.jpg

• Like 12

So it turns out that I'm left with just the Three cuts, Two died off when opening the vents to harden them off.

No worries, easier to manage 3 i guess.

I'd love to say what strains they are but i kind of lost track when putting together this 1st stage of hydro setup.

The system will change as/when/if, the plants are ready for it.

Still under the 125w cfl for now, On 24/7.

The propogator base is filled with 3ltr's of very light feed of plant start. Literally 1drop as they are young still.

Cubes have been soaked and the 20mm air stones in the pot noodles should splash up nutes to encourage the roots to dive.

That's it for now, will leave a pick of how it went like.

large.5c70938661e34_swcnoodles.jpg

• Like 12

On 2/24/2019 at 1:13 PM, Serpent said:

Nice roots on those cuttings @Resonance :yep:

On 2/24/2019 at 3:09 PM, jadenugs said:

Nice little set up mate, love it.

Nice roots too :yep:

Cheers @Serpent and @jadenugs

It's only a wee bodged way of keeping them at the mo.

I'm having the usual probs with cold temps but have switched the tray they sit in for a heated one, Hopefully this will sort the poorly looking buggers lol .

Roots are coming on but they def need a bit of warmth down there.

A weak mix of grow nutes for now, Water E.C 0.4 topped up to 0.8 with the feed and a Ph of 6.2.

I would like to drop the Ph a bit more but don't like using too much ph down if poss.

large.sscomp.jpg

If they don't improve quick like I'll just run the plants that are in dirt, which the cuts were taken from.

Since i potted those up to the 3ltr's from 1's they've improved some.

I'll update on those in the next few days if i can.

Maybe a summer vibe tune will aid the chillyness in the young hydro gals, and blag them to improve lol

Love this track...

Hope ur all well

cheers

Reso

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 9

On 3/3/2019 at 1:49 PM, Serpent said:

I hope you get your temps sorted @Resonance as them there roots are looking nice and healthy :yep:

Cheers @Serpent , Gettig there bro.

I need to do the rounds soon and see what folk have been up to. I had a quick peak in yours and it's looking great!

While i wait to see if the pot noodlegirl improve thought i'd have a check on the roots of the girls in dirt.

By the looks they'll get a pot up this weekend.

Not sure to what size but I'll check dates/time left for end of comp and suit it best to that.

I couldn't get to buying Bizz Allmix when they went upto the 3ltr's so stuck with the lightmix and 2ml fishmix & 2ml grow, followed by a plain water and so on 'n' so on.

The final potup I'll get them into Allmix. Will prob give them a manicure aswell at same time.

large.1.jpglarge.4.jpg

• Like 11

15 hours ago, Serpent said:

Looking all good in here @Resonance and hopefully the pot up goes without a hitch :yep:

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

much wizardry going on i see resonance 

Hi guys, It's all down to a few waves over the plants with a wand i bought last year from a cool pagan dude i was working with lol

If left to just me, I'd be up the swanny without a paddle no doubt lol

cheers

Reso

• Like 5

Out of the 3 potnoodle girls ticking over under the cfl, One is coming on stronger and will be the candidate for putting in the hydro bucket.

I could poss use another but with the gal's that are in dirt their might not be much room down the line, also with just this one it'll be easier to manage.

A couple of days and I'll get the bucket set up and pop this gal in and will do the dirt pot up at the same time.

large.1.jpg

large.2.jpg

• Like 12