My Lemon Gorilla's got Amnesia

Resonance

Hi Resonance.  Hope you are feeling better and you can finally do the important things in life -  Like starting this grow! :D   Nice set-up you got planned.  Looking forward to see it come to life. :v:

• Like 5

Cheers mate!

First things first, don't worry about the contest ;)

All the best and hope to have you back around soon :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

@ResonanceSorry to hear you have been ill dude, I cant think of a better way to aid recovery than getting your grow sorted. Good luck with your plans, that diagram looks very interesting.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

Hi guys, They've booked me in for my op at the start of next week, A few days to recover and i should be good to get the ball rolling on this (finally) .

For now I'll keep looking at the beans, Telling them, "Soon little ones, soon" lol

Worst case scenario is running the beans on 12/12 straight from the off which would allow me to start at latest on the 30th of this month.

Your not wrong fella's, doing a grow is quite therapeutic in ways and has helped in the past.

• Like 9

Hope the op goes all OK @Resonance and as you say, hopefully once you get the grow on the go it'll be therapeutic and help your recovery as I'm looking forward to seeing this one :yep:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year Folks!!!! Here's wishing a good 2019 on you, your family,  and of course your canna :hippy:

'Shit or bust', So the saying goes lol

Bit of a struggle still but have to get these little'uns cracked or i never will.

Thanks so much for the well wishes, Very much appreciated they are :yep:

Tepid soaked cubes, Insert beans and placed under a 125w cfl blue (On 24/7),,,that wasn't too hard, Shit though! I best be getting around to building a system now.

Four of each strain to start off but will only be using Three of each in the system, I'll keep what look like the best of the bunch.

large.1.jpg

:hippy::lucky:Peace-Love-GoodVibes for 2019 :lucky::hippy:

• Like 14

Cheers mate!

Bring it on ;) Can't wait to see these babies showing up and growing :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

No ops as yet fella's, I couldn't afford to have the time off. Self employed you see and gotta cough up for the bills n that.

I've put them off for a bit until i can cover taking the time off work to recover.

No problem as such but it will mean there'll be no hydro build going on, Instead the girls will/have gone into Biobizz Lightmix.

Bit of lankyness in the young ones but all sorted, Into first pots (1Ltr's) and been buried as far down as possible.

large.3.jpg

nearly forgot, One of the Sweet Afghan's was struggling a bit so was pulled.

Cheers for poppin' in guys, I'll get around to ppl's diary's and see what they're upto when i get a mo.:smokin:

• Like 13

Well your girls are looking all OK @Resonance and I hope things calm down for you so you can dedicate a bit more time to your grow, sadly though bills and life comes first but good luck with the rest of the grow bud :yep:

• Like 2