Jibbas in the mist

Jibba jabba

Evening Uk420.

About a month has passed and the buds are full of flavour and scents, the smell in one of the jars is a sweet fruity aroma with a underlying funk very Purple Moby Dick, but on the smoke the first thing I taste is the funk, then fruity berry like flavour develops, very nice indeed. Another similarity with the Pmd is the effect, if I smoke a couple in a row i get about half way through the second and BANG slapped down by the Gorilla, I rarely abandon a jibba but some times it had to be done, it really is strong. 

Thats enough of that tho, what I really want to tell you about is the other pheno that I was lucky enough to find, a much different structure to the other, yielded similar, smell wise diesel, that’s mostly what I can smell but I am probably a bit nose blind to it by now, so I strap one up and start smoking, lovely, made my mouth water, similar taste to the other pheno at first with a spot of diesel chucked in not too much just enough, as I continued to smoke I noticed a creamy sourness I would say where the funk was in the other one, so a sour diesel I would say, I really like this too, which I am very pleased to say as I am not usually over keen on diesels, mind you all the ones I have grown myself have been great.

A couple of dry bud pictures, taken with my phone,

large.94D5C959-FDC1-416D-BC0C-A7ADC6EB9E04.jpeglarge.7A2D809A-5B41-46EF-8D5E-5679276605A3.jpeglarge.27AB6A29-8543-4CC4-B9EE-7F339589623A.jpeg

Did I vape any did some one at the back say? 

Well to end the ever building suspense.....

Yes of course I did, reminded me of purps, very fruity with the temp turned below 180,as the temp increases the taste diminishes a bit but oh dear, what was I doing,? Oh yeah that’s it I was putting the mighty down ohh it’s hot again, right where was I ? Haven’t got a clue but I’ll need to change that bowl out for a fresh one for later. So yes it vapes very well indeed and I would thoroughly recommend starting on a lower temp and working up, as with most.

So that’s mostly covered that then, unless you want to hear about the couple of bits of extract that I created

First run consisted of all the bud I couldn’t be arsed to trim up, I froze it along with some iso, very quick wash you know the rest, and then the rest of the trim chucked in for the second, so two batches one pure hold on tight this shit is gonna rock your jeffing head off and the other which is a bit milder,both are so full of flavours, mouthwatering, definitely not for the faint hearted, I’ll get some pics of the concentrate in the not to distant future.

Finally nice one @Dinafem-Mark and all and dinafem,

Take it easy Jj:skin_up:

• Like 3

@Jibba jabba Thanks for dropping back in with a very thorough smoke report  :yep:

Both phenos sound lush but I think if a jar was out pheno2 would be for me ;)

Thanks for ending your diary like this brother  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alright there Uk420.

This will be my last post on the Gorilla diary, just a quick couple of pictures I took the other day of the iso concentrate that I knocked up in my shed.

First picture is finished, all squished together into one bit.

large.6A4209D5-C012-41F8-A293-316A7D153C34.jpeg

Second picture is of the alcohol evaporating while a little bit of heat is added underneath.

large.BB675FE4-2241-4AF9-8A4E-AA637A8C9EF8.jpeg

Some serious flavour coming through with this, just like the bud taste wise but up a couple of notches with the intensity. 

Thanks for all the support along the way it has been a blast.

Take it easy.Jj:haveadab:

• Like 1

@Jibba jabba Perfect way to end this diary with some extracts that will make your eyes red just looking at it lol

Thank you for ending the diary like this mate :)

Shows everything from seed to harvest and what can be done if extracted, perfect :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1