Jibbas in the mist

Jibba jabba

Some big fat beautiful buds being produced  ;) looking great in here ;)

What week are you on mate @Jibba jabba?

Definitely have a more densely structured look to those flowers. Really nice work :yep:

Keep the updates coming buddy ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Some big fat beautiful buds being produced  ;) looking great in here ;)

What week are you on mate

Cheers for the positive comments chaps,

Forty days today so almost six weeks,

not or much longer to go now, Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba Going of @jadenugs his Gorilla will be fully cooked by day 60. So still around 3 weeks remaining and I predict they are really going to stack that weight on in the next 2 weeks  :yep: with the final week being more trichome development  :bong:

Your looking in really good shape for a very nice harvest which should be harvested around the 1st week of Jan  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

predict they are really going to stack that weight on

I hope so mate, but one way or another I’ll have a compleated grow with my new Hlg 324’s, they are pulling a bit more wattage that the 3 older Samsung boards in the other side also they run 80 then 90 cri chips so the flower show is what it’s all about.

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up:

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark

@Jibba jabba

Only the very top main buds had quite a few amber trichs and I didn't realise until I'd cut 3 of the colas :doh: that the lower buds still have quite a few clear trichs on them so I've left the rest to mature some more. So maybe a bit longer than 60 days to fully mature :yep: I should have gone to specsavers lol It could easily pass for 60 days though, I just prefer them to go longer.

• Like 3

Morning Uk420.

Cheers @jadenugs and @Dinafem-Mark

for the heads up on the finishing the times, I agree about them being more indica leaning, smelling really piney as well as a greasy odour.

Day 44 Flower today,

All four of the girls are filling out as suggested earlier this week, 

First up an overview.

large.092B8A3E-D669-44D5-995C-F5B232987617.jpeg

large.4629E191-E058-4E03-8754-06E3DA8199EB.jpeg

large.B1207E7C-BF29-4008-83A8-AB2F7E07852D.jpeg

There has been a few tempeture issues this week, had a low of 16 degrees c at the back of the cab one nite when I noticed one of my heaters failed but I have replaced it now so it should no longer be a problem, that’s the thing with growing in a shed it is quite difficult to get things spot on, so I just do the best I can with what I have.

Also enjoy your festive season whatever you are doing, Take it easy Jj :hippy:

• Like 5

Morning Uk420,

Day 51 Flower, 

Not a a great deal to report, the Gorillas are looking swell, they absolutely reek all I have to do is open the door for a couple of minutes to feed them and that’s it my shed stinks, but that’s ok as I have a log burner in there too,  I can let a little bit of smoke out to defuse the smell.

The next ten to fifteen days I will be plain water flushing, no grow, no micro, just water, no ph adjusting, but I will warm it up a bit.

Heres the pictures,first is the overview of most of it.large.52B09BED-9477-4A4C-9331-C7434982D3D7.jpeg

One from the left hand side,

large.A736E1F7-2563-4901-AA5D-BD1BBA4A1BAC.jpeg

Another lefty, just behind the one above.

large.D9307669-E2CF-463C-9E35-FF76EF297B75.jpeg

Righty,

large.ED52BCD7-2B7F-4523-B3D7-9368C1E086B6.jpeg

Another lefty,

large.50C4FD56-000A-40CD-AE18-B4800512D461.jpeg

Finally a pic of a lower bud,

large.034616BF-E64F-4206-91F6-2B1CEE3A1D19.jpeg

Well thats is all that covered, See you in a while, 

Oh and have a happy new year and 

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 10

Afternoon Uk420,

Day 57 Flower.

All is going great in the groom, they are fading with the flush but one more than others, anyway here’s some pictures,large.A149E7A0-556B-49BF-8921-FEE7957F88B0.jpeglarge.3D7966ED-5906-452A-A2C6-6FB17255D440.jpeglarge.C042788F-CE4E-4D40-82D3-D1D009FE3E89.jpeglarge.D8FBC48E-5009-4E31-BDA0-275FDD195B52.jpeglarge.5CD2DB19-1510-49D5-BD2B-E9531E3B7E77.jpeglarge.90F53834-A592-47CF-88D2-0821F3D667C1.jpeg

Some nice colours coming through, and I thought she stank last week, there is a strong gassy smell piney smell is fading.

See you next week.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 10

fabulous work going on jj. one of my gorilla smells like fruit candy and the other smells like gas. if the fruity one holds she could be a re-veg candidate. cant wait to get your opinion on these. great work brother.

:thumsup:   :rockon:

sam

• Like 3

Those lower leaves are starting to yellow up, the buds are swelling up a treat and that finish line is in sight brother  :bong:

What a nice sight for me to come back to after the festive season. Really nice work which will be rewarded with some fire end product in around 7 more day's. Would you agree mate? 7 more day's then harvest time? 

Happy New year buddy. What a nice way to start the year with a fantastic looking grow room filled with ripe flowers  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Happy New year buddy. What a nice way to start the year with a fantastic looking grow room filled with ripe flowers  ;)

Cheers Mark,

Happy new year to yourself,

I have been checking with my scope daily and yet to see any amber, so at least another week, maybe more,no rush.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3