Jibbas in the mist

Jibba jabba

Afternoon Uk420.

Right Dinafems  Gorilla is what this one is going to be all about, I did pop a pair a couple of weeks ago. They came up lovely but after 48 hours they gave up, I have no explanation as to why as the others that I popped next to them were ok, but let’s not dwell on a spot of murdering the good news is that the next two that went down came straight up, and at least a week later that are still going so here we go.large.60E0F66B-BE72-4631-B2B6-176CDA0B5373.jpeg

Again these are under my newest leds, Nicha Quantum boards by Hlg, thought I would give them a go, not anything bad about them, I know they are massively underpowered, anyway before I break into full on jabber mode I am off.

Take it easy Jj:smokin:

• Like 16

This looks good, i'll take a seat at the back and watch.

Shame about the first  2, but sometimes these things happen eh?

I don't know a thing about LEDs but these quantum boards seem to be getting good reviews, I'll see if I can  learn something

Good luck Jibba, let the good times roll.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

I'll see if I can  learn something

lol Don’t get your hopes up, but I’ll give it me best shot :russian:

Cheers for all your comments, and positivity, your all very much welcome.

Take care Jj:yinyang:

• Like 8

I hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat for this one mate :cowboy:

All the best with it Jabba :yep:

• Like 4

@Jibba jabba my first time with the quantum boards also, I've got 3 boards tho, be good to see how we both turn out, I'm about 16 days into flower at the moment so yeh I'll be looking in if I may bud.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, colboyxx said:

my first time with the quantum boards also, I've got 3 boards tho, be good to see how we both turn out,

Sounds very similar to my other side, the 3 boards that is.

Your more than welcome in here mate, make yourself comfortable.

Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 4

Very strange to read that the first 2 came up, looked health but failed to grow, That's a strange one for sure :yep:

2 more started and we are off ;)

Both look in great shape in this early stage :yep: Also, love the name of the thread. Very creative  ;)

Let's see what you can do with our recently released beast  ;)

I'll be along for the ride buddy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Very strange to read that the first 2 came up, looked health but failed to grow,

Thats what I thought, for about a minute, then popped a couple more, same pots same spots, possibly where I was setting up the new fans and stuff getting the environment better,but we are off now and on the way.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Thats what I thought, for about a minute, then popped a couple more, same pots same spots, possibly where I was setting up the new fans and stuff getting the environment better,but we are off now and on the way.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

That's all that counts buddy ;)

Up and running :headbang:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Alright there Uk420.

The Gorilla girls are looking very uniform indeed,large.EBDD7E1E-F3F4-4269-8E5B-88E59F5BB29D.jpeglarge.DA2A41AA-6EBD-4F80-A156-825ABA71D0EE.jpeglarge.7A2D3657-11DE-468A-A66D-863ADB183FD1.jpeglarge.60CC2FE6-C378-4543-AD36-734919199C14.jpeg

The top one has slightly wider fingers on the leafs, apart from that they look the same, going to pot them up tomorrow.

Take it easy.Jj:bong:

• Like 12

Everything looks on track to me and I agree, it's time for a pot up :yep:

Nice, healthy and vibrant looking so far my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2