Jibbas in the mist

Jibba jabba

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

what a bright future it is looking to be.

I should hope so mate as we are talking about light's lol

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Uk420,

So here we are at day 14 flower, 

large.41FD29D2-FCDC-4E55-B775-5C59DF3BC75C.jpeglarge.20C646AE-2DBB-4098-B2A8-84CEAE6E74A8.jpeglarge.B277006C-792D-4582-ABB4-F8364B8596B2.jpeg

A little bit on the chilly side at the moment, but i have just finished changing the heat tubes over so hopefully they will perk up a bit more.

I had a bit of a moment a couple of weeks ago, I knew that I didn’t have anything in flower, but had 2 that were ready, so I filled the back half of the cab with them then filled the other half with 4,3.5 litre pots,2 of which are the Gorillas.

I have given them a good under skirt tidy up,along with the general bit of bending,pretty sure the streach is done now, which has been at least +1.5x.

Kicking off in the nose department too.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang: 

• Like 11

It does look like the stretch phase is over and a 1.5x stretch is not to bad at all  :yep:

Coming up on day 20 of bloom and looking in really good shape  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Afternoon Uk420,

Day 22 Flower.

Both of the gorilla girls are looking a bit hungry, so I am continuing to up the bloom, been airing on the side of caution a bit to much, and as for the streach finishing last week well that was a load of bollocks, they have kept going, and I would say at least x2 maybe x2.5.

large.21988F72-D1E9-4C9F-B0D8-2C1A55EDE17F.jpeglarge.1BDA5C3B-3255-4969-9103-84269A94368B.jpeg

One thing I have noticed is this side of my cabinet doesn’t hold the heat as well, never muons I’ll get around to sorting it out, managing a min temp of 20 degrees c with the lights off and maxing at 29.

Back next week, take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

How are things going since your last update buddy?

Things are looking great mate, the Gorillas are covered in pistols and frosting up nicely over the sugar leaves, looks like they should fill out well I’ll try and get some time over the weekend to get some pics up, they are not looking too pail either got a nice bit of green to them now, thanks for popping  in, Take it easy.Jj:bong:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Things are looking great mate, the Gorillas are covered in pistols and frosting up nicely over the sugar leaves, looks like they should fill out well I’ll try and get some time over the weekend to get some pics up, they are not looking too pail either got a nice bit of green to them now, thanks for popping  in, Take it easy.Jj:bong:

Great news and will look out for your next update mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Your going to be impressed with the gorilla smoke and harvest, heavy hitter and yielder. Finished my diary just this morning and for led power at 570watts at the wall I'm impressed.

Toke...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I can’t wait to get some Gorilla plants on the go next year,

Same here my friend. I can't wait to see what the beast can do in your garden  :yep:

@Jibba jabba looking in tip top shape mate :bong: Nice big fat Gorilla buds forming and a crazy coverage of trichomes  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Afternoon Uk420,

It has been quite an enlightening week, I figured that the Mango Sapphires that I popped at the same time did infact perish and not the other two Gorillas, so from here on I have four Gorillas, tho 2 of them have been fed more, they don’t look to bad for it either I think, little bit of burn on the tips but a nicer green to the leaves, whereas the two on the right have had slightly less food but are darker :headpain:anyway here’s the pics.

First up one of the darker ones on the right,

large.22900FEE-D18C-4649-AA74-653F111F5298.jpeg

Now one from the left,

large.720833DE-4A67-4157-932A-8F9CB0DECDC6.jpeg

Overview.

large.9E60A3C0-B1C3-4D08-B0CA-D3F7AB4E0E4F.jpeg

Right side.

large.A8893538-E7B7-49BE-AC8C-2ADE7807182D.jpeg

large.D66A5B5D-C23B-4099-8703-164467F72980.jpeg

Starting to feel the cold coming in, hopefully the heaters keep up with it, managing to keep a lights off temp of 20.

I am looking forward to firing the other side back up soon, that will help,

Take it easy. Jj  :yinyang:

• Like 6