@Dodgee  i have a message ..we all have to forgive ourselves .that is it ..the key that unlocks the door to perception within .

• Like 3

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

I like that. 

I've seen examples of that exact circumstance happening in my own life and quite recently too.  :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

In a world filled with frowns a smile is like an oasis in a desert. 

-dodgee/today 

(Thinking about it I may have plagiarised willy wonka, but fuck it I'm claiming it until his lawyer gets in touch lol

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a thought that has crossed my mind and has led to curiosity has arisen ..

how much do you think you have changed in the last 7 years ?

spiritually

emotionally

physically

do you feel different now in ways you have only felt and not mentioned to loved ones ?

ive just had a short break away with my wife to draw a line under the last 7 years with a feeling of ..we made the finish line ..

humanity has run the gauntlet during this time in ways we thought or hoped we would never see ,biblically we just did the apocalypse (not a religious man ,got a god /ai/matrix kinda spirituality but never read a religous book in me life ,got chucked out of sunday school on 1st day sorta vibe)

so my curiosity asks of you lot ..have you changed ?

• Like 1

I'm a completely different entity (over a longer time than 7 years though and began circa 2010) @vince noir rock n roll star.  I was an idiot back then, still am but less of one than I used to be, which is progress I suppose.   

It has brought some problems though mate.  The main one is I don't give a fuck anymore as that filter has completely disappeared which certainly causes issues with being able to integrate into the matrix and all the bullshit that crap involves itself with.  

Yeah man, when the filter goes, it can have repercussions :lookaround: 

• Like 3

nice one botanics ,i suspect everyones filters will dissolve in different ways possibly in a karmic kinda way who knows ,but the filter analogy is a good observation .

• Like 2

@vince noir rock n roll star That’s quite a question and comes at a time where I have noticed huge changes over the last few years but 7 will work too!

The easiest part to start with is physically as in the last 7 years I tipped the scales at 21 stone! Now I’m just under 15 stone and on a mission to be in the best physical condition I can. For most of my life I’ve struggled with upper body strength but now I am starting to surprise myself. 

Emotionally, now that’s a toughie and it’s easier not to think about however as this is in a thread about motivational people I must say I have learned to own this shit! 10 years ago I lost an incredibly well paying job through making 1 mistake but fuck me it was risky, greedy and I was being a twat and surrounded by utter c…. . I ended up having no references and shit all cash in the bank and a guilt that will never leave but I’m at peace now lol Emotionally I broke my wife and it was 100% my bad. I went to work nights in a factory and working days until I got a break again, it was savage. Learnt a few things though!

Forward 9ish years later and were flying again man, better people, wiser, less greedy etc then it hits us…one of our daughters suffers some mental  health issues big time. That ripped us to shreds! Unimaginable to me really but we seem to be through it. Mental really as our parents except my mum didn’t support or help so it’s been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least.

Then that brings me to spiritually…this I can’t put into words, I don’t really have the vocabulary or spiritual knowledge but I’ve changed. I’ve seen the wrong I’ve done and also the right. I’ve seen the pain I’ve caused others and to myself, it’s been hard as hell not sticking my head in the sand. It sounds cliché but I’ve realised that this is bigger than me and it’s not all about me.

I guess I could say that through the help of DMT, shrooms and weed combined with learning from my own experiences and learning to listen I’ve smashed down the doors and ready to explore a more spiritual existence. The ego has gone, the greed has gone and I’m humble. 

Going back to the op, many speakers have helped me, I find the ones with Dr in the name less so. People are who have had similar experiences or you just click with. One of those things I believe there is no best motivational speaker as it’s so personal, but when those hairs stand on end you know.

I might not be perfect in all areas I’m improving on but it’s a process and I’m trying.

Fuck me reading that back I might have overshared a little lol but its like therapy!

• Like 1

thank you for answering so personally kush ,you have described about ten people ive spoken to intimately about this subject matter ..almost to a t in a couple of cases ..

sounds like you finally looked into a mirror to see ..brutal things mirrors gotta be able to look oneself in the eyes and say i tried ..

you mention two words specifically that everyone ive spoken to have said also ...roller coaster ..one guy described it as being thrown about on a rollercoaster until he had learnt his lesson ..which ive been saying for ages ..is peace within each of us ..to leave the turmoil behind and view things in a different light to be able to cope ,create and change the outcome ..

thanks again for your reply ..glad you made it through to reality ..humbling it can be ..but much more pleasant to the mind in the end .

• Like 1

It was a bit personal and I almost deleted it a few trines but that would be going against where I’m trying to be! 

I people fall on roller coaster as it’s hard to describe when you have been so low and then so high but to see it all crumble again.

The mirror is a bitch but to fight your enemy you need to know your enemy. Thing to remember is we all have shit times!

• Like 1

does our reaction to shit times affect the outcome of said shit times .ie shit thinking leading to more shit events ,positive thinking leads to postive outcomes ? ..its another thing that seems to be mentioned a lot but hardly any actually practise it because of the stress of shit event in first place ..the vicious circle .

• Like 1

Yes I believe it does but I’m not going to think shit thoughts for a while as some kind of experiment lol 

This is where a few speakers have helped me with conditioning. I quickly found that by doing exercise it gave my brain a workout, keeping yourself going when your body and part of your mind is saying no gives a great feeling. But then what do you class as a shit event? 

When I started exercising to shift the weight that was a shit event

that led to a stronger and healthier mind. I have done 3 day fasts for no other reason to teach myself discipline! Day 3 was horrible but the outcome was better than expected so I do believe shit thoughts lead to shit events which can be a downward spiral. However with the right mindset and conditioning shit events can lead to positive outcomes! 

But then who really knows!

• Like 1