badbillybob

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, stu914 said:

Well go and fecking get one ffs......:rofl:.....all that high tech gear, superb plants and the damned hose is too short............:wallbash:

I felt bad about this so went on internet, B&Q had them for 5 quid odds, so I travelled about 20 miles to buy one and when I got there- they had no stock, even tho the website said they did,................................................. the c*nts.

Eb=play to the rescue . You have just cost me £7.49 for a 15 m hose. I bet you don't even feel guilty do you? :mellow:

And thanks for the kind words fellas, and ladies if there are any, its appreciated. 

This week I'm doing an early update, because I'm busy tomorrow. 

The lemon cauliflowers are still alive- just. Not feeding very much, needing a res change and generally pretty shit, but I'm past caring, they can get stuffed. here they are, you can see the gap where I chopped out the flat stemmed, er stem, with wilted buds. 

I say buds, but they are measly things, pretty poor to be honest. I tried singing to them, but even that didn't help. . never mind, moving along, nothing to see herelarge.9.jpglarge.8.jpg

the critical XXLs are doing a bit better, a nice smell off them now, but quite subdued. I'm hoping for better as they grow. 

large_10.jpglarge_11.jpg

And so to the mobys, my smelly sisters are doing great, I took a few pics thru my grow room glasses, cos I missed lights off, hence the funny colours in some of them. Here we are at the end of week 4 of flower. I will be changing out the nutrients on them in the next couple of days, and will pull it back a little, as they have slowed down on the drinking, only doing 10 litres a day now. 

EC is at 1.1, Ph is at 5.8. It was mixed at 1.2, but that was maybe a bit much I think, so its now 1.1.

Everything in the RDWC  is stable, nute wise, it barely moves, EC maybe dropping by 0.1 every couple of days, but I'm topping up with full strength feeds, so its still 1.1 and 5.8

Here they are, ive shown some pics showing the buds growing up the stem....well that's what they were meant to be showing, and the root ones don't show much because I was struggling with the weight of the plant with one hand, but you get the idea.

Enuff waffle, more pics I hear ya.......

large_14.jpglarge_13.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.4.jpglarge.5.jpglarge.6.jpglarge.7.jpglarge.1.jpg

Another 4-5 weeks and they should fatten up nicely, I hope. 

Stay tuned for more wacky updates next weekend

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Eb=play to the rescue . You have just cost me £7.49 for a 15 m hose. I bet you don't even feel guilty do you? :mellow:

:rofl::rofl:

I've got a brand new reel of hose in the shed surplus to requirements, you only had to say and I'd have sent it over.........:wassnnme:

;)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, stu914 said:

:rofl::rofl:

I've got a brand new reel of hose in the shed surplus to requirements, you only had to say and I'd have sent it over.........:wassnnme:

;)

I was giving a mate a hand to clear out his old granddads sheds today.

He was asking if I needed anything out of the sheds, because it was getting dumped anyway.

me " no not really", then he reaches into a cupboard and pulls out something........

what about that brand new hozelok hose reel ?

Fkin typical eh? if luck was shit, id be constipated.

I still took I tho.....

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

On 04/11/2018 at 1:11 PM, badbillybob said:

Fkin typical eh? if luck was shit, id be constipated.

I still took I tho.....

Typical brother but now you have a back up  :yep:

Just around the half way point of bloom and those buds look in great shape  ;)

Can't wait to see those flowers in 3 weeks time they are going to be HUGE  ;)

Get your support in play brother those buds are about to explode  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Another ninja res change tonight, just finished it. 

The lemon folly is yellowing up more than Donald Trump when he got his Vietnam subscription papers.

I set it to 1.1ec, made up of 15ml pk, 25ml cal mag 25ml grow, 50ml bloom , I think that's what it got anyway but it ended up at 1.1ec. I was gonna keep it lower, and didn't mean to put in pk as its suffering but I was on auto pilot, so sue me.....

Ph is set to 5.6 and I will see how it fares.

I upped the criticals to 1.3 and 1.2ec, see how they get on, they are looking grand so far, ph on them set to 5.7/5.8.

It might be too much, but critical strains can normally take a good bit of feed, so hopefully these are the same.

We will see. I also supercropped one of them, it was too near the light/

The mobys are set to 1.2EC and 5.8Ph

They are looking great, some of the side budded branches are starting to droop with the weight, (ive had worse problems), and I'm hoping that this week coming will see a big bit of bulk going on them, but they are a wee bit slow. Time will tell.

Number 3 plant smells like grapefruit, and number 4 the biggest one smells of juicy fruit chewing gum.

The other 2 smell sweet and tasty, I could almost lick them.........

I will update some pics at the weekend, 

cheers.

• Like 3

pic update as promised. 

Its the good the bad and the ugly this week. 

good= mobys obviously

bad=critical XXLs, as in bad ass, cos they are smelling like critical now

And the ugly= guess? that's right the lemon turds.

anyway without further blah blah, here they are.large.6.jpg

the criticals are fattening up too

large.5.jpglarge.1.jpg

the mobys are too got a bit of heat stress, but I'm  not turning down the lights, its just these 3 colas nearest the light

You can see the colas starting to lean towards the side light. Tomorrows job is to sort out some support. I think I'm gonna tie em up with rope, just to stop them falling over completely. Worse problems to have eh?large.4.jpglarge.3.jpg

and finally the lemons, ahem.....yes.....I upped the feed on em to 1.4  but all that's happened is the ph has dropped the water level has remained the same and the ec is stable, the nutes have hardly been touched....I even foliar sprayed them at 2.4 for a few days...ahhhh fuggemlarge.2.jpg

I reckon they all have at least another 3-4 weeks , but are smelling really nice and buding up...mostly

same time next week?

• Like 7

20 hours ago, badbillybob said:

bad=critical XXLs, as in bad ass, cos they are smelling like critical now

Phew, I thought it was bad in a bad way lol

Get that support up buddy you can see those big buds are getting ready to pile on the weight  :yep:

Looking good from here brother. 

Keep the updates coming my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

just for my records, I changed out the res tonite again, set it to 1.2ec and 5.8 ph. 

The lemon turdo has pythium, bloody thing.

I'm changing out the bubblers tomorrow night, cos I cant do the old bubblers into recirc system now, and empty the recirc system, as I don't want to spread the gunk thru the pipework infecting all my lovely mobys.

The ec is  up on the bubblers , by 0.2 yet the level has hardly moved, which tells me they need changed out , and the ph is rising in them too.

Iv  reset it till tomorrow, it will have to do for now

.Its actually a bit of a relief, in a weird way,  to find the roots are coming away, I kept thinking it was root related for weeks, but I gave them a good tug last week and they all stayed attached. They aren't even that brown to be fair.

I'm planning to just dose them low at 1.0/1.2 and stick in a couple of drops of bleach to kill out the bugs, even if it is only for a few days that it will last.

I'm gonna pull the lemon turd in a fortnite, come what may.

The mobys are really needing support, but my piss poor attempts to restrain them just ended up with them leaning on each other, and getting al clumped up together, so ive set them free again, better they drooping than getting bud rot in the final few weeks.. I need some tomato tie yoyos 

The buds are dense, like really dense , hardly compressing dense, which is cool

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5

I was going to say to you have anyway to put a line across the plants and use yo-yo hangers to pull and support the branches?

Sad to read that the pain "lemon" has root rot and even better to read that your system can isolate this way your not transferring the disease around the system and through the other plants root zone,s :yep:

That plants been a pain from the start lol and I do recall you mentioning you thought it had a weak root zone, You were right :yep:

How many weeks into bloom are the Moby now buddy? Around day 42-45?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

mobys were flipped on the 27th September, and first pistils appeared a week later so you could say they are 6 or 7 weeks, depending on when you take bloom from.

I reckon another 2-3 weeks max

• Like 2

just for my records the lemon cabbage got 0.8ec ph 5.6

other lemon 1.0ec, 5.7ph

criticals 1.1ec,  5.7ph. 

roots look pretty good despite coming away in both lemons. they look the same colour as the moby roots to be honest

oh well. mobys had 20 litres overnight.

I'm gonna gradually lower the ec for the final couple of weeks, the 4th moby is a beast 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

I hope so mate. 

Here is this weeks update, not many words, just pics

guess which ones these are? dying a slow and miserable death, meh!!large_11.jpg

and their neighbours, the criticals, these are the surprise of the bunch, given they only had 10 odd days veg, and are twice the size of the lemon twats

large_12.jpg

large_13.jpg

next up the mobys, phenos 1-4large.7.jpglarge.6.jpglarge.5.jpglarge.4.jpg

beast number 4

large.8.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.9.jpglarge.2.jpglarge_14.jpg

• Like 6