6 plant 6 strain grow

jadenugs

The Gorilla is ripening up very fast mate and looks like she could be finished slightly faster than anticipated  :)

Out of all the Dinafem girl's you have going I must say I'm loving the look of them all but there is something about the sweet deep grapefruit that caught my attention. Don't get me wrong they all look spectacular but SDG looks really on point :yep:

Some beautiful photographs mate and some equally stunning looking flowers emerging the home stretch ;)

This grow should be completed by Xmas my friend. Would you agree?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

@twoscoops Yeh mon, it's a totally tropical taste. Haha that's one of those adverts that sticks in the head for years :)

@Dinafem-Mark Yeah not long to go mate, they'll be down for crimbo.

Thanks lads, I know what you mean about the SDG, she's a beauty and has been my fave plant from the start, can't wait to try her. The colas are getting really heavy now.

She's been the easy one to grow, not fussy at all. Overall, most of the plants have done ok on mainly the same feeds with just a few individual adjustments but the SDG has just had the main base feed every time and dealt with it all like a boss. I'm well impressed with every aspect of the plant from start til now :yep:

• Like 5

Day 49 bloom update

So their 7th week was complete on Saturday.

Since the last update feeds have been the same for all plants so it's been easy, barring the CHP which had less Fishmix for one feed. I've still had to raise and lower the different volumes though as they've drank more or less. That's no problem though, if a pot is still a bit on the heavy side it gets less than usual and ends up being ready for it when the next feed is due. This way I don't end up feeding different plants on different days. It seems to have been more of a problem than usual on this grow with using a third coco.

The Gorilla did end up needing more support like I expected so I put some more canes in and a few bits of wire to hold the mains to them. I did the same to the Early Amnesia CBD. The Sweet Deep Grapefruit was fine for most of the week until Saturday's feed. I left it a few hours late and it got a bit dry. 2 of the mains have started leaning a bit. I'll prop them up some time this week as they're getting heavy now and they definately aint gonna stand themselves back up lol

Managed to keep the yellowing from the Mg and N deficiencies in check and they've just been fading very steadily which is cool.

I removed some old lower leaves, especially on the Cali Hash plant and a few middle leaves to let light through on some others.

Feed

Sun: 1ml Epsom salts, 2ml Bloom and 5ml Fishmix per litre (4ml FM for the CHP)

Tues: 1ml Epsom salts, 2ml Bloom and 6ml Fishmix

Thurs: Same again

Sat: 1.5ml Bloom and 4.5ml Fishmix

The big 3 at the back had 1.8 or 1.9L throughout the week

Pak ranged between 800, 850 and 900ml

P#1 and CHP had 1.4L every feed except the CHP only had 1.35L on the last feed, she was still a bit heavy.

Environment

It's been quite steady and here's the stats for Saturday night:

Temps 21-25

Roots  21-23

RH      46-54, sitting at 47

RH has been a little bit up and down due to the weather changing but nothing major.

Never mind the bollocks, here's the girls :)

Sweet Deep Grapefruit

Packing on the weight and looking well happy, very sticky and still smelling tropical

large.5c0dae2f67ad9_SDGday49(1)ER.jpglarge.5c0dae4417b71_SDGday49(3)ER.jpglarge.5c0dae5f2b1e7_SDGday49(2)ER.jpg

I'll give her some cane support soon as these tops are heavy

large.5c0dae7547084_SDGday49(5)ER.jpg

This one is my fave shot of the whole grow so far, beautiful plant :)

large.5c0dae899e56a_SDGday49(4)ER.jpg

Gorilla

She's been the slowest to put on weight but in the last week she burst into action. When I took the trich shots on day 47 I noticed she was getting quite a few amber trichs on her bud leaves so I started reducing the feed on Sat night for all the girls.

large.5c0daec1a1347_gorilladay49(1)ER.jpglarge.5c0daed5bacf7_gorilladay49(3)ER.jpg

Lovely lime green buds with plenty of resin. Getting a deep dank fuel smell coming from her now.

large.5c0daeec4b73d_gorilladay49(2)ER.jpglarge.5c0daf014615e_gorilladay49(4)ER.jpg

Early Amnesia CBD

Potent smelling of lemon and pine. Had to remove a few middle leaves on this girl after I put canes in because they brought her colas a bit closer together. No room in the tent really, to angle the canes and spread her colas out.

large.5c0daf66ba562_EAcbdday49(1)ER.jpglarge.5c0daf7ad68a9_EAcbdday49(2)ER.jpglarge.5c0daf8ee188f_EAcbdday49(3)ER.jpg

That's the tall models out of the way :) Short fatties coming up.

• Like 9

Pak

I moved the spotlight further away this week to try and get better pics of the Pak. Fucking nightmare up there trying to get the light right for pics, I've tried allsorts.

She's smelling lovely, of tangy green apples :)

large.5c0dafb6cdc52_pakday49(1)ER.jpglarge.5c0dafccb8c08_pakday49(5)ER.jpg

Some very pretty flowers on her and drenched in trichs

large.5c0dafe128c4b_pakday49(4)ER.jpglarge.5c0daff5160de_pakday49(2)ER.jpglarge.5c0db00f40d60_pakday49(3)ER.jpg

And a lower bud

large.5c0db0743454a_pakday49(6)ER.jpg

Here's the Purps #1

Still can't work out the smell on her, smells fuelly but I'm sure I can smell water melon or something like that. She's potent anyway.

Coupl of shots of the whole plant, one from either side

large.5c0db092013df_P1day49(1)ER.jpglarge.5c0db0a6b2b2f_P1day49(2)ER.jpg

Cola shot

large.5c0db0bb2ec49_P1day49(4)ER.jpg

A main top and a not so small lower top from one of the little side branches I left on

large.5c0db0d519ea7_P1day49(3)ER.jpglarge.5c0db0e9bf597_P1day49(5)ER.jpg

Cali Hash Plant

Still looking a little worse for wear but her main tops are starting to look nice. I've not felt any of the tops on any plants but I think I'm gonna be in for a nice surprise, they all look solid and so do most of the lower buds.

This girl is still smelling strongly of pineapples

large.5c0db0fea2a4a_CHPday49(1)ER.jpglarge.5c0db117deb37_CHPday49(3)ER.jpglarge.5c0db12c7b75b_CHPday49(2)ER.jpg

Group pic to finish with

Not sure what to do with the Gorilla, whether to chop when she's ripe or wait til well overripe for some narcotic sleep medicine. Maybe I'll split the harvest. I dunno, busy time of year and I want to get them down and drying before the festivities. As you know, I've started lowering the feeds anyway. Think I'll raise the lamps now to try to preserve the terps from the heat and maybe it will finish them quicker.

large.5c0db141304b0_Groupday49ER.jpg

Happy gardening and be lucky :v:

• Like 10

Every update your creeping closer to the finish line and by the look of things this grow should be finished just in time for Xmas  :yep:

Good call on getting that support in for the Gorilla and Early Amnesia CBD  :bong: if you can it maybe beneficial to support those SDG flowers as they too look super chunky  ;)

Not long left now buddy and you'll have some really nice flavours to choose from :bong:

Thanks for the update brother  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

another stellar grow from brother nugs, talking about a white Christmas those girls are frosty.

great work on the grow, variety is the spice of life, and you have a nice selection of spices there.

sam

• Like 7

On 12/11/2018 at 9:32 AM, Smokebelch said:

Nice flower show and some quality photos dude. Another classic Jadenugs grow is almost complete, good luck with the harvest dude.

Thanks a lot dude, yeah we're nearly there now. Soon be time for sticky fingers :)

On 12/11/2018 at 1:12 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

if you can it maybe beneficial to support those SDG flowers as they too look super chunky

Sorted her out on Monday night, she was leaning a bit much for my liking. She's safe now ;)

On 12/11/2018 at 5:27 PM, samhigh said:

another stellar grow from brother nugs, talking about a white Christmas those girls are frosty.

great work on the grow, variety is the spice of life, and you have a nice selection of spices there.

:cheers: brother Sam, it's defo gonna be a frosty spicy Christmas, can't wait to try the tastes and highs they bring :)

On 12/12/2018 at 2:46 PM, Rick Grimes said:

That SDG is a great looking plant.

Excellent work brother.

:cheers: bro, she's been my fave looking and healthiest from the start and I'm looking forward to trying her out, hoping the smells come through in the taste ;)

I'll try and get plenty of good bud shots before she comes down. Up til now it's looking like the SDG and EAcbd will go the longest.

Thanks for your good words lads, appreciated :bong:

• Like 6

Awesome diary mate... As per usual.... Some fantastic plants with some amazing photos! Congrats! 

That SDG has my vote! What a beaut! Well they are fantastic looking plants... But SDG is something else! 

Awesome work dude! 

• Like 5

Alright there @jadenugs

Some cracking looking plants you have there, and I can only follow what the others have said.

Simply wonderful.

Sdg sounds smashing on my list now, along with everything else.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

@MacGanja

:cheers: Mac, good to see you in here, I know you've been busy MacGyvering things and winning prizes all over the place, well done on a good season dude :D

@Jibba jabba

:cheers: Jj, kind words dude :) I'm quite looking forward to trying all of these but the SDG more so, she smells great ;)

I'll spend some time trying to get some good bud and trich shots of the SDG before she comes down. The back ones haven't had much photographic attention yet, it's more hassle getting them out and I don't like having them out of the tent for too long

• Like 4

Brilliant grow mate, the pictures are stunning. Must be a lot of work keeping all those different strains as happy as you have. Enjoy the fruits of your labour :bong:

• Like 2

@jadenugs

Awesome gardening and updates, the SDG looks a delightful specimen and is my favourite from your line up.

Aye be careful getting her out for photos you've only got a limited out of time before you pong your house out and the neighbourhood hehe, everyone be smelling 'Lilt' for miles around hehe :rofl:.

Excellent growing :) .

atb twoscoops :cheers:

• Like 2