6 plant 6 strain grow

jadenugs

17 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

PAK day 70 pre chop pics.

At last I've managed to sort them for posting. Only 4 more plants worth to sort lol

This one took a bit longer than the P#1 to trim. The smell is amazing, very sweet.

Should be about dry enough to jar now, I'll check later.

Full plant

large.5c3cf2a7b32b7_1R.jpg

Colas

large.5c3cf2b6a231d_2R.jpglarge.5c3cf2c59e338_3R.jpglarge.5c3cf2d520903_4R.jpg

Tops

First 2 are the same top but different angle

large.5c3cf2fb20134_6R.jpglarge.5c3cf2ebc7cd6_5R.jpg

The others

large.5c3cf30a272e2_7R.jpglarge.5c3cf31a26870_8R.jpglarge.5c3cf338e4f10_9R.jpg

And a close up of the last top, reminds me of a propeller. A sticky frosty one :)

large.5c3cf349240bb_10R.jpg

Fantastic grow this was m8, and the photos are a joy to behold a real credit to your growing skills and photography skills, well pleased for you m8 

• Like 8

Absolutely fantastic pics mate! And grow! Truley inspiring! Those pics are absolutely awesome! Congrats dude... Words fail me how good this result is.... Absolutely redunculous! Congrats mate... Big respect! 

• Like 3

@jadenugs

they are competition quality pics m8, no doubt @Dinafem-Mark will put these to good use :yep: ,  i would be proud of not only the fantastic pics but mores the grow , it was a great grow to follow,   what camera and setting were used to achieve this quality of pics ?

i did a photography course and used to back in the day do some glamour photography at a studio lol, my memory is very sketchy though tbf lol  :thumsup:

• Like 3

@MacGanja

Redunculous, that's a new word for me , had to google it lol Thanks a lot dude, kind words and appreciated :yep: 

@itsmeithink

Cheers dude :)

I use a Nikon D7200 and usually shoot on F16 to focus most of the bud. ISO 100 and then adjust the shutter speed to get the exposure something like. I hardly ever use the flash so I have to slow the shutter speed right down to get the light in and this means having to use a tripod.

Haha my memory would also be sketchy about the settings if I was photographing glamour girls :naughty: I'll have to settle for these girls for now and try remember the settings lol

• Like 4

Cali Hash Plant day 70 pre chop

Very strong smell of pineapple along with a deep mixed fruit smell

Dried for about 17/18 days and went in the jar last night

Full plant

large.5c4278435f296_DSC_0744E1SR.jpg

Cola shot

large.5c4278514ca5e_DSC_0745ESR.jpg

Her tops

large.5c42785f6ca07_DSC_0746ESR.jpglarge.5c4278741b2d1_DSC_0747ESR.jpglarge.5c4278831c3e0_DSC_0748ESR.jpglarge.5c42789102c59_DSC_0749ESR.jpg

And a lower bud. Sorry there's no real close macro trich shots of this girl :doh:

large.5c42789f2f0de_DSC_0756ES1R.jpg

Edited by jadenugs
to add pic
  • Like 13

On 17/01/2019 at 0:19 AM, Dr feelgood said:

large.5c3cf338e4f10_9R.jpg BOTM for sure, full plant shot looks awesome too,:skin_up:

I agree :)

@jadenugs amazing work brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

@jadenugs What a smashing grow with some amazing looking flowers produced  :bong:

I must say a massive thank you for taking the time to resize the pictures and getting them uploaded onto the site. This is a lot of work which is really appreciate on our end ;)

Beautiful done as expected and the picture quality is outstanding. 

It's time to get those buds dry and cured :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark

Cheers dude, they're all in jars now apart from the EAcbd. my favourite time of year for drying in the attic, nice and slow.

Some nice fruity aromas escaping when I burp the jars.

Plenty more pics to come :yep:

• Like 3