gift of fire F2 and platinum yeti F3. humboldt seed org,by smokie1

smokie1 b c f c

good news ive just checked on the platinum yeti, and gift of fire seeds. and all have popped with a nice big taproot on each one. so that's 3 x p/ yeti and 3x gift of fire:hippy:

ive put them into small 4 inch pots of plagron light mix soil, under a low watt cfl in my growdrobe. il report back when there is some greenery, with some pics.

i have 2 more em dogs that have both popped in 4 inch pots too. so plenty of humboldt good grades going.:oldtoker:

• Like 3

On 10/02/2019 at 1:07 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

good news ive just checked on the platinum yeti, and gift of fire seeds. and all have popped with a nice big taproot on each one. so that's 3 x p/ yeti and 3x gift of fire:hippy:

That's what we like to hear  :yep:

Of to a great start  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good news on the platinum yetis.......I would do unspeakable things for those beans :unsure: I've. Grown some yeti crosses and some f4s and loved them.

Good luck...hope they are all girls.

Edited by Salty
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

yes lets hope for more girls lads, the smell from the p/yeti males was well strong. 

i have potted up the 3 platinum yetis and the 3 x gift of fire to 2 liter pots of light mix soil the other day, there in the dr120 tent under a 400w growlux hps. im using the 400w hps now rarther than the 600w as my temps are sweet using the 400w. i will use my phone and get some pics uploaded now there growing some green. its about time i got these going. 

il pop some of the other 2 strains next crop too. the sour 76 sounds nice:oldtoker:

• Like 3

On 09/03/2019 at 5:39 AM, smokie1 b c f c said:

yes lets hope for more girls lads, the smell from the p/yeti males was well strong. 

Fingers crossed mate ;)

Out of the 6 started in going to say you'll get 2 ladies per strain and 1 male :yep:

Pictures would be great buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

il be chuffed with a couple of fems mate. i have took a few pics, il get them uploaded asap. 

i have a feeling these are gonna be fire smoke:oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

still cant upload my dam pictures, its pissing me off now. lol 

i have them on my phone ready to upload so at least i can show them progressing when i manage to upload . i now have one platinum yeti f3 girl,:hippy: the other 2 p/yeti's where males. i have the 2 males in my living room about to chuck pollen. loads of balls coming, im going to keep the pollen to dust a branch on the female platinum yeti, the gift of fire seeds,all 3 are females, just goes to show its nature with regular seeds. i flipped them to flower on the 28th of last month/ march. and now have some fur showing.:oldtoker:

i have took a clone of the p/yeti girl and one off the best looking gift of fire f2 girls. im lending my mates phone tonight to take some pics. i cant remember my user name for here and i need it to log in on my phone to upload pics. :wallbash:

il have them uploaded late tonight mark mate, im on the case to show my herbs, love uploading me pics when im stoned and bored too. 

one question if i dust the p/yeti f3 girl with some male p/yeti pollen will that make it a f4 hybrid ? :unsure: il dust the odd branch on the gift of fires with some p/yeti dust. il dust the hso em dog for sure too, that stuffs pure funky smoke. 

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 4

On 07/04/2019 at 4:46 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

one question if i dust the p/yeti f3 girl with some male p/yeti pollen will that make it a f4 hybrid ?

Yes mate it would create a f4 hybrid then if those were grown out and you did the same you should have a f5 :) after this in theory you should have a IBL or a true breed strain  ;)

You thinking about doing the f4 buddy?

Now a HSO breeding project on UK420 will be the first and I think would be a very interesting thread. You could even give the f4 creations as subbie seeds to get feedback from the community :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

11 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Yes mate it would create a f4 hybrid then if those were grown out and you did the same you should have a f5 :) after this in theory you should have a IBL or a true breed strain  ;)

You thinking about doing the f4 buddy?

Now a HSO breeding project on UK420 will be the first and I think would be a very interesting thread. You could even give the f4 creations as subbie seeds to get feedback from the community :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

hi mate. now you have said that, i am deffo going to use the 2 male platinum yetis to dust a few branches on the only p/yeti female. plus the gift of fire and a branch on the em dog. 

thinking of taking them to the f5 hybrid, if the smokes fire il take it even further dude. :hippy:

and il send a load in to joolz for subbys. spread the herb/ love. :skin_up:

@Joolz can i change my password so i can log in on another laptop to upload my pics ? as ive lost my book with my password in. and this laptop im using wont let me upload my pics, it keeps crashing the windows.:wallbash:

will have some pics sorted soon i hope. give this diary some color and now there into day 12 of flower, on 11 hours and 45 mins of light, and 12 hours and 15 mins dark. per day. 

giving it a try, this light cycle. as i found 11 hours on, 13 off better than 12/12 on my last crop, so im thinking giving them 15 mins extra of dark may help them flower faster ? :unsure:

i read that its the 12 hours dark that tells the plant to flower, so in theory 12 hours and 15 mins dark per day may help. f knows tho, lets see. lol 

• Like 2

i found a video on youtube last night of the gift of fire f2 and platinum yetis, and there is a bubba76 in there too. 

here it is , wonder if this dudes a member here ? the bubba76 looks well bubba like under the purple led. :yep: max respect to this grower.

il make a late flower video of them too, plus a video showing the dusting of pollen

• Like 3

You’ll like the platinum yeti mate, my friends are still asking me for more:yep:

How you finding the stretch on them?

• Like 2

On 4/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, Crentz said:

You’ll like the platinum yeti mate, my friends are still asking me for more:yep:

How you finding the stretch on them?

ha ha, that tells you its good mate. lol 

yes there a little stretchy, as are the 2 male yetis. il use the smallest male for pollen me thinks. :yinyang:

• Like 3

On 10/04/2019 at 9:01 AM, smokie1 b c f c said:

hi mate. now you have said that, i am deffo going to use the 2 male platinum yetis to dust a few branches on the only p/yeti female. plus the gift of fire and a branch on the em dog. 

thinking of taking them to the f5 hybrid, if the smokes fire il take it even further dude. :hippy:

and il send a load in to joolz for subbys. spread the herb/ love. :skin_up:

That's great news mate, get the f5,s made and I'm sure the UK420 community will love them ;)

I think you can change your password buddy via the C/P(Control Panel) :yep:

Are you having upload issues also mate?

I can't upload via my phone or table it need to be a pc which I don't use to often these days ;)

Hope to see a few shots soon buddy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2