gift of fire F2 and platinum yeti F3. humboldt seed org,by smokie1

smokie1 b c f c

well its time to start of my diary folks. i have been given the chance to grow out some of humbodt seed orginizations new test seeds cooked by giestgrow over in the usa. :realcool:

i have seen some pictures of the platinum yeti F2 outdoors on humboldts f/book page. il try n get the pics uploaded in here i got put up the other week. 

there now at the f3 stage on the platinum yeti's. there a cross of girl scout cookies and yeti og kush. 

the gift of fire F2's are a cross of the great bubbas gift and fire og kush. :headbang:

im putting 4 gift of fire to pop now, and 4 platinum yeti's , there all regular seeds so its gonna be pukka gear with lots of phenotype's. that's great for a fruity pheno hunter like myself and others i know on here. 

here is the genetic info on the 4 strains i have received to try out below. BIG thanks to @HSO-Mark and all @ humboldt seed org:yinyang:

gift of fire f2(bubbas gift x white fire og)

Platinum yeti f3(platinum cookies x yeti og)

Bubba 76 (pre 98 bubba x Afghan 76)

Sour 76 (sour diesel x Afghan 76)

Bubba 76:
(76 Afghan x Pre-'98 Bubba Kush)
49-56 days
1.3-1.5 lbs/m2
Thick foliage, slow vegetative growth. Stretches 20% into flowering.Well defined flavor and aroma, accompanied by nuances of earthy kush, coconut, pachouli and a slight touch of sour fruit gas. Its soothing effect is potent and long-lasting

Sour 76:
(Cali Sour D x 1976 Afghan)
63 days
500 g/m2
Medium growth. Stretches 40-50% during flower cycle. Develops large, compact buds. A combination of earthy diesel and gas.

Platinum Yeti F3:
(Platinum Yeti x Platinum Yeti F2)
60-63 days
500 g/m2
Amazing uniformity and tendency to love SCROG. Doubles in size
during flowering. Sweet and gassy taste.

Gift of Fire F2:(Gift of Fire F1 x Gift of Fire F1)
Gift of Fire F1: (Bubba Kush x Gods gift x Fire OG Bx3)
Despite being almost purely indica, this cross between Fire OG and Bubba’s Gift produces functional and uplifting effects with a mild body high. Given its strong indica genetics, this sweet, fruity strain is surprisingly well-suited for daytime creative activities. Gift of Fire will flower in approx 6 weeks.

here are some pics i got from the humboldt f/b page below. both pics are of the platinum yeti's. 

lets start this thing rolling all. and i hope those who are waiting on there tester seeds to arrive i am sure they will drop this week, mine came friday, i think i was in the first batch sent out tho im unsure on that. :yinyang:

large.5b217c7fa1db8_platinumyetif2.jpg

large.5b217c943e997_platinumyeti.jpg

il report on the seedlings in a few days time. others waiting on your tester seeds i am sure they will drop this week for you all, mine came friday, i think i was in the first lot sent out :g:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 8

flippin heck smokie ...  them nugs look like something from outer space ......  willing to bet  thats where they will send you when you smoke them  mate  lol

think i will pull up a  comfy chair  for this grow ......

• Like 6

lollol enit @vortex looking dam fine aint they. i have a little something here put aside for you mate. il pm you soon. :smokin:

did you get on this tester thing mate ? if not there will be another one mark said, so keep your eye out in the future :yinyang:

yeah pull up a chair man, there is a jar full of dr greenthumb em dog in the corner help ya self all. man i hope this legal medical canna thing goes through over here, il have pot partys for uk420 members only lol 

thanks for comment mate

s1:headbang:

• Like 6

Great to see another dairy up and running;)

good luck with it man, I'll be lurking seeing what's up:yes:

• Like 5

cheers lads. hope i get 3 fems and 1 male from each 4 seeds popped. giving me 6 fems and 2 males. 

i can dust the odd branch of everything in the tent at about 3 weeks flower then, im smoking a joint of HSO em dog now, i love this stuff :oldtoker:

s1:hippy:

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, vortex said:

lol   book me a ticket mate ....:skin_up:

lol for sure bro, if i have a link up il holla at you mate. your more than welcome. tuesday coming il send you them dude:yep:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Crentz said:

Great to see another dairy up and running;)

good luck with it man, I'll be lurking seeing what's up:yes:

cheers mate, we will all find something great i am sure, them being regular seeds, and 2 of them are f2s and f3s they are a inbred ibl line for sure. so there are gonna be some fruity flavors in them F2s  F3s, and the other 2. :oldtoker:  the gift of fire is faster at flowering than most fast versions being a 6 weeker, id say 6/ 7 weeks on the gift of fire. 

just about to add water to the 4 gift of fire F2s and 4 platinum yeti F3s, im sure all 8 will be popped in 30 hours time. im putting them into wet kitchen roll then into a sealed plastic tub. 

kitchen roll is best as the seeds roots dont grow into it like they do with loo roll. lol 

grow little beans grow. :headbang:

• Like 6

i will be germing some of the bubba 76 and sour 76 regs not long before these are done flowering to go in with the next round of clones from these and my other keepers like the dr greenthumbs em dog, killer weed, great taste and buzz, easy to grow, good yield for a kush strain too. it ticks all the boxes for me, my mate loves the stuff, lol he just asked me for some more dog. no more now, i need my stash to last till these testers are done:yep: 

infact i may even germ the other 2 testers in about 7 weeks, as i am going to veg them in with my zkittzos and sour orange diesels from RGSC and flower them all in the tent together multistrain style. :hippy: il dust the odd branch on the zkittzos and sour oranges with some male pollen from the best 2 males from the p/yetis and gift of fire. why not, make use of the males man. f3 and f2 hybrids are gonna be great full of vigor plants for sure. and more identical to the o/g girls used in each strain, that the breeder has kept looking for in the resulting offspring of the f2 platinum yetis for instance to then back cross to the original male pollen/ dad to make the f1, then making it a f3 hybrid. well i think im correct there, im high as fook rite now on guess what, the em dog. lol 

time for a tune i think that is fitting. b real big up on the dr greenthumb em dogs. turn up the volume. :oldtoker:

• Like 6

while im here. more hip hop. :skin_up::headbang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 4

I put mine in water for 24 hours then into wet paper towels, after 18 hours in the paper towels all of them except one had cracked open. 

After 50 hours in the towels they were ready to go into rockwool:)

• Like 3

Hope not to be late for this show! Dont have a chair, I'll comfortly follow this on the sofa. :cheers:

Both yeti and gift are the two make my mouth watering! Sure will be fun in here!

Good luck mate! :yep:

• Like 3

morning lads. and @G_lab and @Dave 420 cheers both, they sure look and sound up my street for sure. thanks for being along for the ride, and comments :yep:

il get some pictures took of the seeds in a few days when they get popped, hopefully by then everyone else's tester seeds should be here by then. dont want to show them n rub it in for folks still waiting, so il update with pics when the seeds are going into soil. 

il be growing them my usual way, in a dr120 1.2 square meter tent under a 600w hps sunmaster bulb, with a ajustawing reflector. using a 5inch outlet fan and filter, with 2 x lenths of 4 inch ducting going into the tent each side, for passive air inlets. i have a small clip on fan aimed at the 600w bulb blowing the hot air up and away from the plants, into the filter and out through the air out fan. :yinyang:

im hoping by running my light at night time, i can keep my temps at 28c max. i have a 400w hps ballast and growlux bulb to use for a while, just in case its too hot with the 600w hps at the moment, with this heatwave were having. so if its too hot with the 600w il use the 400w for a few weeks til temps drop a little. :hippy:

il be using 6.5L and 11 liter square pots of plagron light mix soil. using seaweed extract, plus bio bizz fish mix, and bio bizz bloom. i spray them with seaweed extract as much as possible all through veg, getting the humidity high, and giving a vigor boost from the good old seaweed extract. makes a faster more vigorous veg. :skin_up:

• Like 7