gift of fire F2 and platinum yeti F3. humboldt seed org,by smokie1

smokie1 b c f c

Nice start mate, postie not been to me yet so I'll grab a seat if you don't mind . Here's hoping you get your 3+1 girls to boys for you love in later lol

Happy times 

:yinyang:

2 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Nice start mate, postie not been to me yet so I'll grab a seat if you don't mind . Here's hoping you get your 3+1 girls to boys for you love in later lol

Happy times 

:yinyang:

cheers mate, hope yours land monday morning. my mate said they came through the door no sig needed. :yep:

plenty of seats and em dog to go round man. lets see what we all get hey lads. :skin_up:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

plenty of seats and em dog to go round man.

Oh well don’t mind if I do :skin_up:well it ain’t gonna smoke it’s self eh :rofl:

nice one smokie,

Take it easy dude. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Oh well don’t mind if I do :skin_up:well it ain’t gonna smoke it’s self eh :rofl:

nice one smokie,

Take it easy dude. Jj:yinyang:

top of the morning to you mate. all the best with yours. s1:oldtoker:

• Like 3

these tester seeds are all a good size, no tiny seeds at all. nice tiger stripes on them too. good old regular seeds, you cant beat them, its how herb was made by the almighty, one girl and one boy, they then get it on, and continue the breed. lol :hippy:

ive put 4 x gift of fire F2s to pop, and 4 platinum yeti F3s too. il check them this time tomoz, we should have some action then all. :yep:

i wanted to put a few more to germ, but i have about 9 clones of em dogs and a few others from seed, to go into the dr120 tent tomorrow with these 8 testers ,when the last of the HSO amherst sour diesel is dryed out hopefully tomoz. so i can crack on with the next round of keepers and testers. i must admit i am really liking this HSO dr greenthumbs em dog, the stuff has just got even more tasty as its curing out more n more. both phenotypes i chose of the em dogs are both great, note to myself about whats what. one more og kush like that's em dog#1 ,and the other one em dog#2 is kush and chemdog fuel flavored. im blazing one now :oldtoker:  think if i had to choose one i would pick em dog#2 as it tastes of pure dank fuel on the exhale, plus she yields buds twice as fat as the golf ball type og kush bud shape, that em dog#1 has. 

here are a few pics of the humboldt seed org dr g/ thumbs em dog pics to brighten up this diary with some humboldt buds. il get some pics took of the seeds when there cracked, and the packs of seeds. i like the humboldt hat pin, the end stops seem firm in place, unlike other ones ive had that fall off after a day or 2.

cheers goes out to hso mark and the humboldt org crew, plus the breeders of these strains, like kief sweat who made the em dog with b real, and big up to giestgrow who made these new testers were trying out now all. his work is getting a great rep over in the states rite now.  :yinyang:

large.IMG_1181.JPGlarge.IMG_1118.JPGlarge.IMG_1123.JPGlarge.IMG_1122.JPG

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 7

Can't wait to see some of these diaries while I wait to do mine. Seat grabbed and spliff rolled. 

• Like 3

I think you like the Em dog brother lol

She really does tick all the boxes. Packed full of flavour, decent flowering time and some fire end product  :bong:

Now onto the reason we are all here the test program  :)

So glad your seeds have landed and nice choice for your 1st 2 strains ;)

Gift of fire f2 and Platinum yeti f3 are both proving very popular and Giest has really been showing his breeding tallent with these new strains :yep:

The gift of fire is one of the fastest flowering strains I've come across and the f2 of the platinum yeti tasted amazing, definitely had that cookie flavour with the power of the yeti. A very unique strain which we can not wait to see being grown out on UK420. 

Good luck mate this is going to be a blast and I'm so glad your one of the testers. Also, you are 100% correct. We will be adding more testers in the future ;) @vortex

This is the start and round 1 with 15 members. Let's see how this initial test goes then we can expand from there :yep:

Thanks for getting this up so fast mate. Lets see what these strains can do ;) 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Goodluck mate i cant wait to be popping these seeda along with you :)

Hope you get what ur hoping for sex wise ;)

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

Nice to see diary number 2 up and running, good luck with them dude, I hope you get the males and female plants you need.

• Like 3

cheers everyone, lots of people in here.:realcool: good news i have just checked on the seeds and all 4 of the platinum yeti's are popped. 3 with good 1 inch long roots on them, the other p/yeti seed is just showing its taproot. the gift of fire 3 out of the 4 have cracked with big long roots on them. the other one ain't cracked its shell yet, il leave that one in the tub a few more days. should crack by then. so far so good folks, il be putting these seeds into small pots tonight ,of plagron light mix soil i have already left from my last grow. il get some pics took over the next few days. il leave the seeds in my kitchen on the fridge under the t5 cfl on the roof, i never loose seedlings this way, as its not too hot. :yinyang:

s1:oldtoker:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 8

@JamJar yes mate there taking off now, i left them on my fridge under the cfl strip light. i have 4 platinum yeti and 3 gift of fire growing, the one gift of fire seed never cracked, so i just put it under the soil, just in case it germs late. i will get some pics of the baby seeds taken, and uploaded asap. :hippy:

cheers for looking in mate. :yep:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

update, i now have 4 gift of fire as the 4th seed that never germed that i put under the soil anyhow, has now germed. the 4 platinum yetis are ok, tho i snapped one the other day getting straws in the pot to hold them up. lol 

it is still alive tho, there is a tiny bit of stem still attached so fingers crossed. il be potting them all up into 4 inch pots of plagron light mix soon. il get some pics up then as there is something to see now there showing there first set of true leafs. :hippy:

il get pics took asap guys n girls. :oldtoker:

• Like 5

I don’t give up on seeds easy mate, keep them warm and wet and you never know I’ve had some germ after 10days lol 

all the best mate hoping to see some stunners! 

• Like 5