gift of fire F2 and platinum yeti F3. humboldt seed org,by smokie1

smokie1 b c f c

hi@crentz its the new in nutes thats a site sponser, but i ain't reveived them yet tho. im just getting back online as my labtop went nuts on me, so now its fixed i can crack on with my diarys. il get some pics soon. :yinyang:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

hi@crentz its the new in nutes thats a site sponser, but i ain't reveived them yet tho. im just getting back online as my labtop went nuts on me, so now its fixed i can crack on with my diarys. il get some pics soon. :yinyang:

Good luck with them mate, my nutrient testers arrived today can’t wait to get going with them;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

hi everyone. im back after taking time out to sort shit out. i have a gift of fire f2 male in my lounge, and 2 x platinum yetis that i think may both be male, so i have popped 2 more platinum yeti f3s there in small pots of plagron light mix. potted them up today. so fingers crossed for a girl to play with. lol 

i see that its only me and @Crentz doing these diary's so far ?, i just read the other thread tho and seen allot of members never received there seeds. il get some pics took of the new seeds and the male gift of fire, and 2 x p /yetis. il be collecting pollen soon when the pollen sacks open from the bushy gift of fire male, he stinks of kush. :yep:

hope every on the boards is doing ok, and smoking something nice.

smokie1 :oldtoker:

• Like 5

@smokie1 b c f c That's pretty bad luck buddy that they are all male :( but you have back ups  ;)

Being one of the only members to get seeds you and @Crentzare the only 2 participating in this. 

Nice to see you back mate and will look out for a picture update when you get the chance  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@smokie1 b c f c That's pretty bad luck buddy that they are all male :( but you have back ups  ;)

Being one of the only members to get seeds you and @Crentzare the only 2 participating in this. 

Nice to see you back mate and will look out for a picture update when you get the chance  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

yeah were growing some rare seeds for the uk then mate being just the 2 of us. 

the 2 are looking maybe males, but they may still be a girl in there as there on my windowsill they are hopefully gonna show some sex soon mate. the gift of fire male has a few balls on each top. ive taken pics of them all but having probs connecting my phone to upload the pics, il sort it soon mate. 

cant wait to get some girls from these to flower. as we know regular seeds are best for taking clones to keep as mums as there is no female seed genes in there, just male n female. 

its good to be back my friend. i hope you and your family are well. :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Just now, crticalcontent said:

Get em all popped mate you growing in a shoe box or what mate :yinyang:

lol i have a dr120 tent full just into flower mate so im waiting till there done, then il be cracking some of all 4 vars. :yep:

• Like 3

Glad to see you back up and running @smokie1 b c f c Ashame about the males but that’s the way it goes, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a couple of beautiful ladies come through for you.

Take it easy.Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, smokie1 b c f c said:

lol i have a dr120 tent full just into flower mate so im waiting till there done, then il be cracking some of all 4 vars. :yep:

Pics of these plants are even rarer than the seeds lol 

All in jest my friend.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jibba jabba said:

Glad to see you back up and running @smokie1 b c f c Ashame about the males but that’s the way it goes, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a couple of beautiful ladies come through for you.

Take it easy.Jj :yinyang:

cheers jibba mate hope your all good your end. 

il be germing more seeds wen my current crop is done. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, crticalcontent said:

All in jest my friend.

lol 

• Like 4

@HSO-MarkI’ll get some pics up today mate:yep:

Had a bit of bad luck with clones rooting but I’m back on track now and have two platinum Yeti’s and two Sour 76 in the dwc system now all female. 

• Like 3

On 19/10/2018 at 6:05 PM, crticalcontent said:

All in jest my friend.

lol

But true  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

good day all uk420. smokie is back on the boards with a new crop going. im about to put some more platinum yeti f3 to germ, as the last 2 where males. 

should be more fems in the seeds i have left im sure, il pop a few of the gift of fire too. sorry on the delay @HSO-MARK and all @humboldt seed org. had to shut down growing for a while but im back with the usual set up,a 600w hps in a dr120 tent. il get some pics up when there popped and in soil. :yep:

think il pop 5 of each to make sure i get a couple of fems to clone/ work with. cant beet good old regular seeds for mums/ dads. :oldtoker:

• Like 2

On 04/02/2019 at 6:50 AM, smokie1 b c f c said:

good day all uk420. smokie is back on the boards with a new crop going. im about to put some more platinum yeti f3 to germ, as the last 2 where males. 

should be more fems in the seeds i have left im sure, il pop a few of the gift of fire too. sorry on the delay @HSO-MARK and all @humboldt seed org. had to shut down growing for a while but im back with the usual set up,a 600w hps in a dr120 tent. il get some pics up when there popped and in soil. :yep:

think il pop 5 of each to make sure i get a couple of fems to clone/ work with. cant beet good old regular seeds for mums/ dads. :oldtoker:

Nice to see you back and getting straight back to work ;)

You and @Crentz We're the only 2 members and 1 more to get these "testers" so let's see what you can do in round #2 ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4