gift of fire F2 and platinum yeti F3. humboldt seed org,by smokie1

smokie1 b c f c

cheers both. yeah crentz my one i snapped is still alive. dont ask me how tho. lol il take a few pics and upload them here after dinner. :yinyang:

• Like 5

@smokie1 b c f c Glad we have lift of mate and all have sprouted  :yep:

Any chance of a few pictures my friend. Then we can see what's going on :bong:

I'm hoping others start to land this week then we can really get this tester program started ;)

Will look out for a picture update mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

hi @HSO-Mark here are a few pics i took of the 4 platinum yeti, and 3 gift of fire seedlings. one of the gift of fires stem broke when i put in the straws and its still alive, il be potting them all up into 4 inch pots now there a little harder stem wise. i always do this with seeds now, i just plant them into a pot, then split them up when there growing a stronger stem. 

the first 2 pics below are of the gift of fire, you can see the spit stem on the one. :wallbash:im going to tape round it i think.

large.IMG_1225.JPGlarge.IMG_1224.JPG

here are the 4 platinum yeti seeds below. il be sorting a camera out now there about to get potted up, so no more blurry phone pics. lol 

large.IMG_1223.JPG

the 3 gift of fire seeds. 

large.IMG_1222.JPG

platinum yeti. il get some proper pictures taken next time, and they will be in there new shoes too. :oldtoker:

large.IMG_1220.JPG

• Like 3

Are you keeping all plants/seedlings in the one pot mate?

Now if you do this could get very interesting. 

4 seeds per pot. 50/50 on the male/female ratio which should leave 2 blooming girls  ;)

Thanks for the update brother. Next update I'm sure they will be in there new homes ;)

Looking good in here ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

one of the gift of fires stem broke when i put in the straws and its still alive

These are hardy plants mate ;)

I'm confident it will recover  :yep:

Nearly said "she" then I remembered these are "regs" ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Are you keeping all plants/seedlings in the one pot mate?

Now if you do this could get very interesting. 

4 seeds per pot. 50/50 on the male/female ratio which should leave 2 blooming girls  ;)

Thanks for the update brother. Next update I'm sure they will be in there new homes ;)

Looking good in here ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

il be potting them up into there own pots mate, so next update they will all be in there own new shoes. then the diary can come to life with growth. :yinyang:

looking forward to these, :oldtoker:

• Like 4

im SURE you will get a massive harvest mate ....  you know what your doing ...  with me its a case of plant,  and hope for the best  lol

Edited by vortex
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, vortex said:

im SURE you will get a massive harvest mate ....  you know what your doing ...  with me its a case of plant,  and hope for the best  lol

That's how we all started brother. Think 2002. The internet was not as today but we still achieved what we needed to do :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

il be potting them up into there own pots mate, so next update they will all be in there own new shoes.

Fantastic news :yep:

Nice and gently brother as you want to cause as little stress as possible to those roots ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone. there doing ok, i have put them under my mates t5 light to get them started growing. il get some pics of them took soon when i get them back to go into the tent under the 400w hps, i have switched the 600w hps with a 400w due to high temps. il put the 600w back in for the flowering phase. 

i am all so testing out the new in nutes that are now on here, so itl be a test of there nutes too. i am awaiting delivery at a safe addy for the new nutes. 

will report back in a few days time. with some pics. :yinyang:

• Like 4