After about 50 hours in the paper towels five seeds have fully germinated and the last one is just starting to crack open. 

Sour 76 on the left & Platinum Yeti on the right, they will be going straight into one inch rockwool cubes I had soaking for 48 hours in tap water ph'd to 5.5 with a few drops of URB Natural:yep:

large.IMG_0292.JPG

• Like 7

2x2 seedling setup. 

I only transplanted the seeds into the rockwool last night and already one Sour 76 has popped its head up:)

large.IMG_0318.JPG

Migro 100 dimmed to 50%

large.IMG_0319.JPG

Sour 76 in the front row and Platinum Yeti in the back row. 

• Like 8

Nice 2x2 veg set up brother and great to see the babies are sprouting and raring to go  :yep:

Going to get interesting and fast in here ;)

Lots of views and attention already :bong:

I have a feeling this us the start of some great things ;)

Let's do it!

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 2

Disaster already mate @HSO-Mark:mellow:

I dropped the seedlings are they all got mixed up, two never popped their heads up. 

I'm thinking the only way to tell them apart now is to pop another one seed of each strain then watch their grow patterns and structure. 

Really pissed with myself over this. 

large.IMG_0332.JPG

• Like 7

Unlucky with the drop bud. This make it more interesting tho. Onwards and upwards! :yinyang: 

So far so good. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Crentz said:

Really pissed with myself over this

Could be worse mate, sure they will be fairly identifiable, once established,hopefully.Jj:yinyang:

Edited by Jibba jabba
Add
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Crentz said:

Disaster already mate @HSO-Mark:mellow:

I dropped the seedlings are they all got mixed up, two never popped their heads up. 

I'm thinking the only way to tell them apart now is to pop another one seed of each strain then watch their grow patterns and structure. 

Really pissed with myself over this. 

large.IMG_0332.JPG

Oopps,  mistakes happen brother. As soon as they start growing in sure we can identify which strains is which  :yep:

Nothing major brother and can easily be rectified  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

@perkie_uk101 Yeah interesting but a pain in the ass:D

@Jibba jabba Hopefully man, something was bound to happen as everything was ticking along nicely:mellow:

@HSO-Mark I'm going to pop another one of each strain tonight mate, it might help in identifying them a bit better;)

• Like 4

@Crentz about your mix-up...

Did any of the cubes come out of the black tray when you dropped them? Or is it just the orientation you've lost? From what I can see it looks like the cubes have stayed in place? You can tell which cubes are which by looking at the different shapes and irregularities in the cubes (like tears, scrunches etc). It's quite easy to compare when you look at them hard enough.

You said in the photo before that it was the Sour 76 that sprouted first. The second photo shows them in the same orientation, so that means that the bottom three are the Sour's and the top three are the Yeti's. Unless you mixed them up before that last photo?

Edited by SevernValleySavant

@SevernValleySavant I never even thought to check back on the photo's mate so thank you;)

They never fell out of the holders but now I'm second guessing myself because one of the Sour 76 seeds had only started to crack open but I put it in the rockwool anyway that's the (back right) and I broke the tip off one of the platinum Yeti's when transplanting and that's the (back middle)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Crentz said:

@SevernValleySavant I never even thought to check back on the photo's mate so thank you;)

They never fell out of the holders but now I'm second guessing myself because one of the Sour 76 seeds had only started to crack open but I put it in the rockwool anyway that's the (back right) and I broke the tip off one of the platinum Yeti's when transplanting and that's the (back middle)

Shit when that happens mate, I only soak for a few hours now and just put the seed in uncracked, avoids fuck up imo

• Like 2

@crticalcontent yeah it definitely would mate, it's just nice knowing they have germinated well so your not wasting your time though, has it's good points and bad points. ;)

• Like 2

@JamJar It's my own fault mate, I was smoking on some Remo Chemo just before I went to the garden:D

I popped another seed of each strain and took your advice @crticalcontent and skipped the paper towels this time round, left them in mineral water instead of tap water this time for 48 hours until both started to germinate then straight into rockwool last night:yes:

• Like 4

The four seedlings have rooted well, the front two that haven't sprouted yet are Platinum Yeti in front middle and Sour 76 front right:yep:

They all just got put in the aeroponics system:yes:

large.IMG_0379.JPG

large.IMG_0380.JPG

large.IMG_0381.JPG

• Like 5