large.IMG_0232.JPG

Hello and welcome to my Humboldt Seeds tester dairy:smokin:

It feels great to finally get this up and running, looks like I'll be the first to kick things off. :D

Genetics: Humboldt Seeds 

Platinum Yeti

Sour 76

Lighting:

large.IMG_0238.JPG

Migro 200 for veg. 

large.IMG_0237.JPG

Migro 600 for flower. 

Growing Method: Hydroponics 

DWC + Aeroponics 

4 x 20 litre buckets + 4 inch net pots. 

Nutrients:

General Hydroponics Flora series 

Additives:

Diamond Nectar 

B52

URB Natural 

PK 13/14

Cal Mag

Grow Room:

4x4 Homebox Evolution Tent. 

Cheap 4 inch inline fan + passive 4 inch intake. 

Hydro-X controller - Just being used to monitor temps and humidity for now. 

Hailea 4 outlet air pump - need the upgrade this to a larger pump. 

Two monkey fans. 

Bluelab PH pen + Bluelab EC Truncheon

Cheap reverse osmosis system with 60 litre reservoir. 

Aeroponics System:

large.IMG_0233.JPG

large.IMG_0234.JPG

Diy Aeroponics 6 six site system. 

The seeds will be taken from the wet paper towels and put into 1 inch rockwool cubes then put into this system with 3 inch net pots and clay pebbles, They will spend a few weeks in here and I will flip them in this system to determine sex before revegging and putting them into the DWC buckets;)

large.IMG_0231.JPG

And finally this is where we are at now, 3 seeds of each strain have been soaking in straight tap water not ph'd for the last 20 hours, after 24 hours in the water they will go into paper towels with just tap water:yep:

I know it's total bs but I tried to sex the seeds based on characteristics, we will see how that one pans out:D

Thanks for dropping by I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's grow dairies and having some fun in this section.:notworthy:

Peace out. 

• Like 14

And we are off, nice one on the quick start dude, if remember correct these 2 were the longer flowering time of the 4 strains, if so they are the ones I will be starting off with.

Good luck dude and hopefully they are all fems. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

So the fun begins  :yep:

2 super strains to get this test phase under way and a beautuful environment for these exclusive test strains  :bong:

Let the germination begin. Good luck mate we are all watching :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

#TeamHSO #HSOTester 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Smokebelch said:

And we are off, nice one on the quick start dude, if remember correct these 2 were the longer flowering time of the 4 strains, if so they are the ones I will be starting off with.

Good luck dude and hopefully they are all fems. 

Correct mate. These 2 out of the 4 do have longer flowering times. Gift of fire f2 being the fastest. Actually very fast so I'll be watching the fire with great interest  :yep:

This is going to be a blast  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Crentz No problem mate :yep:

For this test we needed talented growers who know what they are doing  ;)

I think we picked well and can add more in the future  :bong:

I'll try get a couple of the HSO team to also make accounts up on UK420 so they can add input and advice  ;)

Let's do this!

Kind regards

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

@Crentz 

nice lights, have you done a few grows with them, how did they do, iv thought about switching to led but can't bring my self to buy one, tight arse bastard I am. :D

@HSO-Mark I'm glad one of us thinks I know what I'm doing:thumsup:

@Key thanks mate and welcome;)

@Jack010 I just finished my second run with the Migro lights, first run I pulled 76 grams off one Migro 100 at 107 watts and the second Grow I had two Migro 100 lights over one plant at a total of 214 watts but only pulled 130 grams. 

The plant on the second run only had 40 days veg and wasn't scrogged, if I had of vegged longer or had two plants in that space the yield would have been way better;)

Check out my Instagram to see the last run, my username is thebudgetgrower 

• Like 5

hi mate, first of the starting line. best of luck for the grow, i hope mine turn up tomorrow. :yinyang:

nice set up you have with them lights for flower, i have never used led before, so il be learning sat in the corner smoking em dog. lol 

• Like 3

Hello dude, nice to start to the thread.

There are Some Exciting times that lay ahead of us all now and Best of luck. 

Perk

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, perkie_uk101 said:

Hello dude, nice to start to the thread.

There are Some Exciting times that lay ahead of us all now and Best of luck. 

Perk

This is going to be one of the best thing I've done on UK420. We have the chance to get some of the world's top genetics to test and try possibly years before release if we even do release them.

The strains being tested are all fire strains. Yes, this is a test so we need to gather as much info as possible to help the next generation and for future breeding project  ;)

Just wait until everyone has their seeds and I can guarantee that a lot of people from all over the world will be watching these grows with both interest and envy  ;)

@Crentz is first to start but by no means the last :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5