@HSO-Mark

I’d say the yield is a lot more than expected for sure;)

still trimming it up but the buds  are covered in trichomes, I’ll get some pics up of a few buds:)

@smokie1 b c f c I haven’t had a tester yet mate I’m waiting for a bit of a cure once I get it trimmed up. 

• Like 2

On 04/02/2019 at 6:56 PM, Crentz said:

I’d say the yield is a lot more than expected for sure;)

still trimming it up but the buds  are covered in trichomes, I’ll get some pics up of a few buds:)

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised mate and I'll look out for the picture update  :yep:

Thanks buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I pulled just over 12 ounces from this grow, wasn’t expecting so much because of how overgrown the tent was:D

It got a good cure before I sampled some it’s a heavy smoke, what you would expect from a indica dominant strain but gets the head racing a bit also:yes:

I would definitely grow this strain again with a much shorter veg time, tying them down and training low. 

They stretch like crazy and don’t stack well but make up for it in the volume of buds produced. 

If you can control the stretch the platinum yeti will not disappoint you:yep:

• Like 3

On 03/03/2019 at 10:22 AM, Crentz said:

So I pulled just over 12 ounces from this grow, wasn’t expecting so much because of how overgrown the tent was:D

I would call that a results mate :yep:

Apart from the stretch issues all in all she sounds like a great strain with potential  :bong:

With some early training I think the yeti could be trained  :yep:

Sounds like your enjoying the Platinum yeti brother @Crentz:bong:

Do you have any pictures of the end product that you could share now it's cured?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Crentz Thanks buddy  :yep:

It looks like that purple carried through to the end product  :bong:

Looks like fire to me  :headbang:

A few more shots would be fantastic  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

sure looks like some cookie goodness them p/yeti buds mate. 

i cant wait for mine to go into flower. im trying to get pics of my phone into my diary, if not il lend a friends phone as im pissed off i cant get them uploaded. crap old laptop im using. windows keeps crashing when i copy and paste them. bare with me lads. :yinyang:

• Like 2

@smokie1 b c f c The Platinum is a lovely smoke, all my friends are blown away by the quality of it, definitely worth growing out:yep:

Why don’t you just take a few pics on your phone and upload them?

@vince noir rock n roll star Thanks mate, 

Got just over 12 ounces in total which I wasn’t expecting, no big huge nugs because the tent was overgrown but even the buds that weren’t getting much light are nice and dense:yes:

• Like 3