I'm not bad mate, thanks :)

Nice looking jungle in there.

I like how you have your intake aiming at the circulating fan to act as a diffuser, nice one dude, great idea :yep:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Crentz said:

They are really going for it now, I’m hoping the stretch is coming to an end soon as I have the lights as high as they will go:yep:

That stretch phase has got to be ending any day now brother. How did you find the stretch on these strains?

They most definitely did take of after being introduced into the new system :yep:

Looks like a cool piece of kit and made a massive difference in the growth rate :)

Very impressive my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@jadenugs Thanks mate. 

It’s out of control but then I’m not known for my fabulous training techniques:D

@HSO-Mark 

The Platinum Yeti’s are some stretchy girls, huge distances between nodes so can’t see them stacking well:yep:

The Sour 76’s are more stocky and compact definitely more indica leaning strain compared to the Platinums;)

Edited by Crentz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Crentz said:

The Platinum Yeti’s are some stretchy girls, huge distances between nodes so can’t see them stacking well:yep:

The Sour 76’s are more stocky and compact definitely more indica leaning strain compared to the Platinums;)

This is the type of info we need brother. Thank you :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Day 21 of 12/12

The back two Platinum Yeti’s just keep wanting to stretch, had to take the lights off the hanging frame and the back to lights are as high as they can go now. 

If I’m brutally honest I’m not a fan of this strain so far, all legs with huge distances between nodes probably stretched about 2/3 it’s size after the flip. 

Can’t see them yielding much at all for such big plants, it’s a shame as they are some really vigorous growers with big thick stems.

I am liking the structure of the sour 76 though, not much stretching on this one less than half it’s size after the flip. 

Dropped 6 Bubba 76 in water two days ago and put them in paper towels last night, they will go into the 2x2 under the new led for veg. 

large.E76AC7C6-7528-4F13-AE58-2E66FEDEA751.jpeg

Back two Platinum Yeti’s - Front two Sour 76

large.701331EC-50F6-48D0-B844-C28C2436EDD5.jpeg

Trees 

large.F6A2DAFD-3825-4097-BB9E-75941F0C497D.jpeg

Sour 76

large.824EF32C-E84D-4F1D-8B97-388F4FB9CC9A.jpeg

Platinum Yeti 

large.34F4B9C6-C725-412E-A312-A3A29314D717.jpeg

Platinum Yeti 

large.21410828-E9BF-4410-9227-13142DBF347E.jpeg

Platinum Yeti 

large.3AD66093-53CB-4314-8C12-BABB505FDC97.jpeg

New toy for the 2x2 200 watt led by MonsterledUK

large.F3D35D6F-7100-4B38-9762-B270A842AF6A.jpeg

Mix of 4000k and 3000k Citizen cobs

• Like 5

A nice new addition for the veg tent :yep:

Sorry to read that the Platinum yeti f3 are not performing to well. As this is a test strain it can happen. As the stretch is now over or very close to being let's se what they do in full bloom mode  :bong:

The sour76 do look to have a much better structure but it's still early in bloom  ;)

Let's see what they do in the next few weeks  :yep:

Thanks for the update brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark Thanks mate. 

Yeah it’s too be expected testing new genetics:)

I popped 6 Bubba 76 for the next round and all six have germinated, putting them into jiffy pellets tonight:yep:

hoping for at least 3 females I can grow out and take cuttings for the next run;)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Crentz said:

I popped 6 Bubba 76 for the next round and all six have germinated

That's the feedback we need from a "test" grow :yep:

Thanks brother and good luck with batch 2 of Sour76 ;)

Will you be documenting in this diary buddy? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

@badbillybob I’m going to start flushing in the next couple of days, the two Platinum Yeti’s have all milky trics and the Sour 76 has 5% amber:yep:

The Platinum Yeti’s took a crazy stretch when I flipped them and quadrupled in size, the tallest colas grew past the lights and are nearly touching the top of the tent:D

I would recommend to anyone running this strain to veg for no longer than 20 days with a good bit of training also, I’ve heard from growers on instagram that it’s a heavy couch lock even when harvested with milky trics:yes:

Apologies for the pics they are screen shots from a video I took yesterday, you can see the tent in completely overgrown. 

I have only 3 Bubba 76 out of ten popped for the next run, I snapped the tap root on three of them and four never germinated;)

They are not sexed yet and I have them in soil until I take cuts to sex them before going into the rdwc system, it will be a one strain grow for this one. 

The Platinum Yeti’s have surprised me considering the haven’t been getting much light because everything is overgrown, they had huge node distances that filled in a good bit and there’s tons of bud. 

large.048CD36E-28AE-4854-A395-3836ACD38576.jpeg

large.C8E1A9ED-3FCC-400E-92F0-FB9A8D21A3A0.jpeg

large.B824365E-B0BD-4A25-B468-517AC8B40D6C.jpeg

Sour 76

large.8E36FB56-0D9E-4BCD-8CF0-EE8C4BBE183E.jpeg

Platinum Yeti 

large.D4BA7401-AEFC-4D18-AFEE-4F0D062E4C9D.jpeg

Platinum Yeti 

large.53BB2022-090F-4884-82A4-553A33C455E3.jpeg

Platinum Yeti 

large.8698EF34-106A-452D-A682-C2D8AAFA8920.jpeg

Bubba 76

large.756C7223-77AA-49DB-9599-C1A28FED810D.jpeg

Bubba 76

large.BAFF483F-1DF3-47F5-8436-B8B49B338936.jpeg

Bubba 76

large.4291FDAE-BD8A-48DE-8C9D-3A99F1095A23.jpeg

Bubba 76

Edited by Crentz
  • Like 8

that platinum 76 looks a strange thing ..full of bud so ya cant complain ,looks like its a hash maker for sure ,very interesing grow this .

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

that platinum 76 looks a strange thing ..full of bud so ya cant complain ,looks like its a hash maker for sure ,very interesing grow this .

Yeah definitely the oddest plant I’ve grown:)

Some decent buds on it though and there’s tons of bud, if I’m honest I’m glad this one is nearly over:D

Started flushing last night and getting the chop next weekend:yep:

• Like 2

On 13/01/2019 at 8:19 PM, Crentz said:

Yeah definitely the oddest plant I’ve grown:)

Some decent buds on it though and there’s tons of bud, if I’m honest I’m glad this one is nearly over:D

Started flushing last night and getting the chop next weekend:yep:

It looks like you'll be the only one completing a grow with the "test" strains my friend. That could be down to 90% not being sent out. 

Platinum yeti f3 does look to grow strange compared to what we know but the flowers look amazing and trichome coverage is crazy as @vince noir rock n roll star said a perfect extract strain.

What type of smells/aromas are you getting from the PY mate?

The 3 bubba76 look good. Definitely some pheno variance going on even in this early stage  :yep:

Thanks for sticking with this brother. You've done a fantastic job  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4