Hurrah! Hurrah! We chose the Mazar.

Another stunning diary. You should both be very pleased with your efforts and rewards :yep:

Looking forward to next years version already lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Oh well for what it's worth... Yet another compliment coming lol. Tidy job for sure. Them Mazars look great.

Bath bombs! Wait until it's made legal and knock on LUSH's door. 

Can I ask how you make your shatter Lois? Looks top notch and would like to try and make some one day...

• Like 1

On 23/08/2018 at 10:01 PM, lois lane said:

Two days now my Husband and I have been stuck in a bush with very sharp secateurs, two bins and what seems like a plot of Cannabis that does not seem to finish, and although we had to sacrifice a couple of girls with a little more botrys than we like, and a couple more that had caterpillars, the amount of flowers left for us to collect is beyond amazing.  

With thick crystal laden buds that twinkle and shimmer in the sunlight and sweet flowers that occasionally waft cheese and sometimes shite, my scissors froze up almost immediately under the sticky resin and the longest stalks and postulate hairs I have even seen! Many times did I whisper to my husband that if we had had the weather with us these past couple of weeks, our flowers would have blown any indoors bud out of the water in regards to resin and smell.

Unfortunately our camera had a little malfunction and instead of programming it for 5 mins I had accidentally punched in 5 seconds... sigh.. but I remain hopeful for our next plot video.

I managed to take a couple of photos in between trying to remove about 4 mm of hash that seemed to be collecting every 5 minutes on my gloves.

Enjoy

large.P8230041.JPGlarge.P8230046.JPGlarge.P8230047.JPGlarge.P8230057.JPGlarge.P8230056.JPGlarge.P8230052.JPGlarge.P8230051.JPGlarge.P8230048.JPGlarge.P8230044.JPGlarge.P8230043.JPGlarge.P8230040.JPGlarge.P8230039.JPG

Hey Lois, any reason why you chopped your girls with so many white pistils still going? Surely they had a good few more days before being ready? 

• Like 1

we were a bit early with some plants we had a lot 2 get down and dry and we don't smoke the flowers we make oils with it . some were a little premature you are correct :yinyang:

Drying so much in one go seems like it would be tricky.... I find drying my biggest hurdle (can't do it at home in large quantities) and welcome different maturity times. Have you ever considered, and I'm not sure it's possible, to freeze the fresh buds, make bubble hash and then extract the goodness?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...