Hurrah! Hurrah! We chose the Mazar.

Love it. Love the plot and the numbers.

All that activity so close to the plot in one day would make me well nervous though. Heres hoping for a bountiful harvest. Good luck lois.

we put the camera up a few days ago . its set up to watch for intruders for a month . then we will slip in and set time lapse if all is well .:yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Litha Everyone.  Happy Amazing Solstice x

We thought we would give the forum an update, as my Husband and I kept our promise to one another and avoided the plot till Solstice seeming as how everything was late this year, including the camouflage, and we did not want to compromise it in any way with our comings and goings.

To be honest we did slip in 2-3 weeks ago, around the time a visiting friend of ours casually mentioned about the time two of his mates told him how they got drunk and found a plot, a plot somewhere very near to our little hide out.  After this bombshell said friend did not stick around to expand or be given a stealth inquest, and unaware of what he had done left us to it.  Next thing you know, the day after the event, bags and camera in hand, we dove into the nettle bank and strategically positioned out trusty trail cam smack in the middle of the plot.  Let them find that then, eh?

When we woke to a beautiful day today we knew it was going to be a rewarding one.  We had flow, the mood was right, and something in the air gave us the confidence to believe our hard work was going to be rewarded, to top it all off we knew that the results from our trail cam would give us the confidence needed to chalk the brief conversation down to just coincidence and narratives.

Wow, I mean really wow !! This year the scrub is just immense.  Am I right?  We could hardly get though the path and by the time we arrived at plot I had been hacked half to death by encroaching bramble and elderberry.  

As we slipped in my husband pointed towards the plants and motioned me to be silent.  A tiny pale fox cub was busy eating an apparently unlucky rabbit and was oblivious to our arrival.  My second step was enough to turn it invisible. This, I am hoping should certainly take care of last years rabbit problem; a fox den!!!!

The flowers themselves looked absolutely stunning with some well on their way over their cages already!!  They have been out for 4 1/2 weeks and they are beginning to show early signs of flower and the most amazing smells!!  Event though we put them out as tiny little seedlings they seemed to do even better for it!!

In this visit we only lost one that seemed to have been chewed earlier on, the rest are a picture of health, but don't take my word for it, just look for yourselves at our beautiful Mazar Girls.

P.S Also happy to report said trail cam only revealed more wildlife but no drunk yobs on what would probably have been the best day of their lives.

x

large.P5270001.JPGlarge.P5270002.JPGlarge.P6210017.JPGlarge.P6210032.JPGlarge.P6210033.JPGlarge.P6210025.JPGlarge.P6210018.JPGlarge.P6210019.JPGlarge.P6210022.JPGlarge.P6210024.JPGlarge.P6210028.JPGlarge.P6210027.JPGlarge.P6210026.JPGlarge.P6210031.JPGlarge.P6210030.JPG

Edited by lois lane

Plots looking great. The royal mazars certainly are impressive plants so far. A dry setpember would be nice now, get some fat ladies home. :thumsup:

• Like 2

Love the plot and the effort that has gone into it, the plants look great and look happy as basking in the suns rays, 

Good luck and I cannot wait to see them all in full bloom, superb gardening :v:.

atb twoscoops :) 

• Like 2

This is a update I'm always looking forward to seeing good stuff I'll be impatiently waiting for the next

• Like 3

as a fellow guerilla grower,  i have to  take my hat off to ya ,  theyre looking great ... my buggers seem to be having a bit of a rest in the growing department ... gave them a good watering today,  so im hoping that will get them shooting up ....

keep up the good work as theyre  looking brilliant .....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

On 21/06/2018 at 8:13 PM, lois lane said:

Happy Litha Everyone.  Happy Amazing Solstice x

We thought we would give the forum an update, as my Husband and I kept our promise to one another and avoided the plot till Solstice seeming as how everything was late this year, including the camouflage, and we did not want to compromise it in any way with our comings and goings.

To be honest we did slip in 2-3 weeks ago, around the time a visiting friend of ours casually mentioned about the time two of his mates told him how they got drunk and found a plot, a plot somewhere very near to our little hide out.  After this bombshell said friend did not stick around to expand or be given a stealth inquest, and unaware of what he had done left us to it.  Next thing you know, the day after the event, bags and camera in hand, we dove into the nettle bank and strategically positioned out trusty trail cam smack in the middle of the plot.  Let them find that then, eh?

When we woke to a beautiful day today we knew it was going to be a rewarding one.  We had flow, the mood was right, and something in the air gave us the confidence to believe our hard work was going to be rewarded, to top it all off we knew that the results from our trail cam would give us the confidence needed to chalk the brief conversation down to just coincidence and narratives.

Wow, I mean really wow !! This year the scrub is just immense.  Am I right?  We could hardly get though the path and by the time we arrived at plot I had been hacked half to death by encroaching bramble and elderberry.  

As we slipped in my husband pointed towards the plants and motioned me to be silent.  A tiny pale fox cub was busy eating an apparently unlucky rabbit and was oblivious to our arrival.  My second step was enough to turn it invisible. This, I am hoping should certainly take care of last years rabbit problem; a fox den!!!!

The flowers themselves looked absolutely stunning with some well on their way over their cages already!!  They have been out for 4 1/2 weeks and they are beginning to show early signs of flower and the most amazing smells!!  Event though we put them out as tiny little seedlings they seemed to do even better for it!!

In this visit we only lost one that seemed to have been chewed earlier on, the rest are a picture of health, but don't take my word for it, just look for yourselves at our beautiful Mazar Girls.

P.S Also happy to report said trail cam only revealed more wildlife but no drunk yobs on what would probably have been the best day of their lives.

x

large.P5270001.JPGlarge.P5270002.JPGlarge.P6210017.JPGlarge.P6210032.JPGlarge.P6210033.JPGlarge.P6210025.JPGlarge.P6210018.JPGlarge.P6210019.JPGlarge.P6210022.JPGlarge.P6210024.JPGlarge.P6210028.JPGlarge.P6210027.JPGlarge.P6210026.JPGlarge.P6210031.JPGlarge.P6210030.JPG

Loving this guys , and so are the girls, they are going to be epic in flower I can’t wsi to see this plot in full bloom .. :yep: 

• Like 3