AirPotNoodle - HSO - Bubbas Gift - Soil - LED

leapsure skemor

Just going of the pictures brother you are super close :yep:

Good call on the plane water flush. This is a debate that will go on until the end of time with organic growing and flushing. Personally a 5 day flush is perfect.

If you are planning on going say another 10 days then I would keep them on a low dose and taper off as your closer to that harvest window  :bong:

Definitely one of the better Bubbas gift pot noodle grows :yep:

Until next time buddy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

I'll have to pop back with the details but for now the pictures will hopefully do the talking

large.5bbce098517fc_DSC02719(1).jpglarge.5bbce098c779e_DSC02720(1).jpglarge.5bbce09a59ec9_DSC02721(1).jpglarge.5bbce09aef682_DSC02722(1).jpglarge.5bbce09aef682_DSC02722(1).jpglarge.5bbce09aef682_DSC02722(1).jpglarge.5bbce09b82a8d_DSC02723(1).jpglarge.5bbce09bf290b_DSC02728(1).jpglarge.5bbce09c99b92_DSC02729(1).jpglarge.5bbce092b3d89_DSC02742(1).jpglarge.5bbce09345648_DSC02743(1).jpglarge.5bbce0965db37_DSC02747(1).jpglarge.5bbce0973e838_DSC02748(1).jpglarge.5bbce09345648_DSC02743(1).jpglarge.5bbce09553693_DSC02745(1).jpglarge.5bbce09450b38_DSC02744(1).jpglarge.5bbce097c696e_DSC02751(1).jpg

Back in the tent for a bit longer

• Like 6

@leapsure skemor Beautiful work mate and a great looking plant :bong:

Is that 50g wet in the pans? If so that should give around 10g dry and by the look of thing around 2/3rds of the plant has been harvested with the remaining 1/3rd back in the tent for an extra few days? ;)

Lovely work, and one of my favourite diaries with one of my favourite indica dominant strains ;)

Keep us updated mate on both dry weights and remaing plant still in bloom :bong:

A nice slow cure and that's going to be some potent flower  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark yep, what you said! I reckon there's less than a third left but it might fatten up a bit. I broke up the rootball for a look before I considered that so will prob be shocked for a little while. Not sure where that photo went, but basically a solid mass of micro roots with not much on the outside to show for it. 10g dry sounds about right after I've got rid of all the stem and cured to 62%RH. Thanks for the kind words

P. S it's day 58 and didn't get any amber trichs on this one

Edited by leapsure skemor
P. S
  • Like 3

Thanks for the extra pictures mate :yep:

On 09/10/2018 at 9:01 PM, leapsure skemor said:

P. S it's day 58 and didn't get any amber trichs on this one

Interesting as most have really started to Amber up around the day 50-50 stage. Cool to know :)

Do you still have the lower portion going mate?

Will be in the look out for your dry weigh in and thoughts on the end product when fully dry and cured of course  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @vince noir rock n roll star @highlo @HSO-Mark, she was a pleasure to grow. Actually she was really hard to grow, on account of the pot noodle pot, hot summer and a fairly ad-hoc environment in my shed. So I think she showed good resilience all things considered. We've already determined she is a bit tricky to germ and a bit slow to veg, the latter being compromised nicely by fast flowering.

I previously mentioned that the smell was delicate. After cutting and throughout the drying process, this has been the smelliest plant I've done (I don't do cheeses though). My gf has been pointing it out for hours after burping the jar. The smell is still that old sweet shop, wham bar / refresher sort of smell, and occasionally I get a whiff of roast chicken! The jar humidity is at 68% so I have not weighed up yet as would like to bring it down to 62% over the next couple of weeks. The rest of the plant that went back under the light has been drying for 10 days or so and is sweating in brown paper at the moment. It didn't really fatten up but did mature a bit (still no amber trichs though).

Okay so here comes a live vape test of the 68% RH Bubbas Gift after a week or so in the jar. The Flowermate V5.0S is here next to me and I'm flicking it onto the lowest temp now.....The smell I have already described, after grinding I got the fresh weed vegetative material smell a little so there is a little way to go with the cure. I've been to the gym, done a few hours work so I feel I deserve this, nearly there now, solid blue light...here we go.

15:25

Inhale

Sweet shop. Chicken. Candy..still a little piney but it's in the background and more of an after taste

Inhale

Thicker cloud this time. Less flavour, probably accustomed to it now....starting to feel a little relaxed behind the eyes.

Inhale

Cough Cough. Needs a little longer but flavour is top notch. Creeper in effect, nothing sudden, no edge but this chair is definitely getting more comfortable.

Temp setting 2 activated.

Waiting...flashing light....solid light! lets go.

Inhale

Getting harder to keep a consistent thought process here. Thick cloud of flavoursome vape and I suspect everything is happening approximately 0.5 seconds before I register it. Quality mellow indica feeling, not ridiculous...yet.

Inhale

Inhale

Going to get a drink

Nice pint of full fat milk. Gulp. Inhale. I really like it with the vape coats the throat in a thick cream (oh aye!) which helps prevent slightly under cured weed from tickling.

Inhale

Yeah this is why I don't do a lot of indica. This seemed like a good idea before, detailed, productive, contributory. Now I can't be arsed. Where's Netflix? I have two screens, I can start it up over there and just...

Inhale

Yeah I'll find something in a minute. I'll actually get off the computer and go and lie down on the sofa. That'll be well comfy. See if I can find something. I could watch Norsemen again. Love the Danish dark humour. Inhale.

I'm pretty baked now. It didn't increase in the head, still mellow there, not overpowered at least pre-frontal anyway, but deeper down, very relaxed now. Anxiety. Why? Guilt. Why? You should be working. Yes. Sorry? Ok. So is it the Bubba? No, well yes. Not specifically, I always get these pangs, I just know it won't result in a creative session in this case.

Inhale

But I'm so mellow I really don't care. I feel pretty confident I have rationalised this one away until tomorrow.

There's one more temperature setting but I think you get the idea. Flashing light...solid light, ooo, quick one that, already pretty hot. Inhale, yep this is just getting the last few bits now, Flavour gone as per usual and I am still feeling the same head mellow as at peak earlier. Need to get more comfortable though.

Catch up soon

Edited by leapsure skemor
15:45!
  • Like 5

On 27/10/2018 at 3:44 PM, leapsure skemor said:

Thanks @vince noir rock n roll star @highlo @HSO-Mark, she was a pleasure to grow. Actually she was really hard to grow, on account of the pot noodle pot, hot summer and a fairly ad-hoc environment in my shed. So I think she showed good resilience all things considered. We've already determined she is a bit tricky to germ and a bit slow to veg, the latter being compromised nicely by fast flowering.

I previously mentioned that the smell was delicate. After cutting and throughout the drying process, this has been the smelliest plant I've done (I don't do cheeses though). My gf has been pointing it out for hours after burping the jar. The smell is still that old sweet shop, wham bar / refresher sort of smell, and occasionally I get a whiff of roast chicken! The jar humidity is at 68% so I have not weighed up yet as would like to bring it down to 62% over the next couple of weeks. The rest of the plant that went back under the light has been drying for 10 days or so and is sweating in brown paper at the moment. It didn't really fatten up but did mature a bit (still no amber trichs though).

Okay so here comes a live vape test of the 68% RH Bubbas Gift after a week or so in the jar. The Flowermate V5.0S is here next to me and I'm flicking it onto the lowest temp now.....The smell I have already described, after grinding I got the fresh weed vegetative material smell a little so there is a little way to go with the cure. I've been to the gym, done a few hours work so I feel I deserve this, nearly there now, solid blue light...here we go.

15:25

Inhale

Sweet shop. Chicken. Candy..still a little piney but it's in the background and more of an after taste

Inhale

Thicker cloud this time. Less flavour, probably accustomed to it now....starting to feel a little relaxed behind the eyes.

Inhale

Cough Cough. Needs a little longer but flavour is top notch. Creeper in effect, nothing sudden, no edge but this chair is definitely getting more comfortable.

Temp setting 2 activated.

Waiting...flashing light....solid light! lets go.

Inhale

Getting harder to keep a consistent thought process here. Thick cloud of flavoursome vape and I suspect everything is happening approximately 0.5 seconds before I register it. Quality mellow indica feeling, not ridiculous...yet.

Inhale

Inhale

Going to get a drink

Nice pint of full fat milk. Gulp. Inhale. I really like it with the vape coats the throat in a thick cream (oh aye!) which helps prevent slightly under cured weed from tickling.

Inhale

Yeah this is why I don't do a lot of indica. This seemed like a good idea before, detailed, productive, contributory. Now I can't be arsed. Where's Netflix? I have two screens, I can start it up over there and just...

Inhale

Yeah I'll find something in a minute. I'll actually get off the computer and go and lie down on the sofa. That'll be well comfy. See if I can find something. I could watch Norsemen again. Love the Danish dark humour. Inhale.

I'm pretty baked now. It didn't increase in the head, still mellow there, not overpowered at least pre-frontal anyway, but deeper down, very relaxed now. Anxiety. Why? Guilt. Why? You should be working. Yes. Sorry? Ok. So is it the Bubba? No, well yes. Not specifically, I always get these pangs, I just know it won't result in a creative session in this case.

Inhale

But I'm so mellow I really don't care. I feel pretty confident I have rationalised this one away until tomorrow.

There's one more temperature setting but I think you get the idea. Flashing light...solid light, ooo, quick one that, already pretty hot. Inhale, yep this is just getting the last few bits now, Flavour gone as per usual and I am still feeling the same head mellow as at peak earlier. Need to get more comfortable though.

Catch up soon

Take not "pot noodelers"

This is how you end a diary :yep:

Been a pleasure and I've thoroughly enjoyed this grow. Definitely up there as one of the better pot noodle adventures.

Just 2 thing

1 enjoy that dank and frosty end product mate 

2 would you participate again if we did this?

Thanks for ending this diary with style  :bong:

Until we meet again ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the kind words, yes I would do it again in principal, but won't be doing any "indoor" stuff for a while after a recent disaster! 19g was the weigh in at 62.5% RH with a slice of Sainsburys Value plastic cheese (17g) used as the control to calibrate the scales. I wasn't able to restore the pictures after the incident though. Thank you Mark for this fun, sorry I went AWOL and delighted to come back and see I got selected for a prize :) .

• Like 1

On 22/02/2019 at 7:51 PM, leapsure skemor said:

Thank you Mark for this fun, sorry I went AWOL and delighted to come back and see I got selected for a prize :) .

My pleasure mate and you more than fairly won a prize :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..