AirPotNoodle - HSO - Bubbas Gift - Soil - LED

leapsure skemor

Just a quick photo update as she starts week 3 of since flip, PM bloom at 1.8ml as per current PM grow strength every 48 hours from now. Lst'd a bit more 2 days ago to open up the centre and hopefully green it up deeper in.

large.3.9.18_1.jpeglarge.3.9.18_2.jpeglarge.3.9.18_3.jpeg

Edited by leapsure skemor
add detail
  • Like 8

Some nice buds forming my friend as your ending that stretch phase those buds should explode  :bong:

She looks in a really healthy shape and ready to put on a flower show  :yep:

Thanks for the update brother, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Week 3 day 3 since flip

large.5b9ad64c1ed75_13(1).jpg

Bud close up

large.5b9ad64cce602_13(2).jpg

large.5b9ad64fc4f99_13(4).jpg

large.5b9ad64e53cd4_13(3).jpg

large.5b9ad65139643_13(6).jpg

large.5b9ad650a8268_13(5).jpg

large.5b9ad652d4c0e_13(7).jpg

P.s.Thanks Mark

P.s.s? I mess around with most pictures to remove the led tint but I usually end up sliding things all over the place so apologies to the purists or people that actually know what they're doing

Edited by leapsure skemor
P.s. & P.s.s
  • Like 5

That's a fair size plant buddy and is now really starting to pack that weight on :yep:

No issue about the pictures mate, the led can make it hard at times to view the plants so thank you for taking the extra time to edit this out :bong:

I must say this is looking like one of the biggest bubbas gift that I've seen so far ;)

Can't wait to see what this one yields. I think you'll be pleased  :yep:

Thanks for the update mate, I'll drop back in on the next. :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Very kind @Resonance and excellent maths @HSO-Mark :P, what do you reckon about flushing then? Using organic soil, organic nutes. I've seen some recommend switching back to a weak grow solution, or a full on flush with extras for hydro and some organic grower types not bothering at all. 

She had 4ml bloom last night and will need water at least tomorrow night. I also usually cut the stem in the dark cause of the nutes in the roots thing but I'm not going to bother this time - so that I can bring her into the house and show you properly. 

• Like 2

@leapsure skemor With organics I know growers that do no flush as they are using organic feed. But I still feel that a 5 day flush would be advantageous as it will force the plant to use up all stored nutrients, leaving a much cleaner end product  :yep:

Not long now brother and looking good ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Thank you @HSO-Mark 5 days it is thank you very much. Dropped the feed a notch tonight, will continue to drop until about 5 days left. No amber trics yet, I have a macro pic but don't know how to add photo from phone. Lovely colours as she finishes off. 

• Like 1

going to be a close one i think ...your grow is defo top three ..but i couldnt call it between you and two others using similar methods ..fantastic growing in here ..imagine small space growers taking some of these methods and enjoying a bit more than they would normally 

top work @leapsure skemor 

• Like 4

High praise indeed coming from you guys @vince noir rock n roll star @JamJar thank you so much. So far I would describe the smell as fruity yes, but also very delicate. I'm not a big fan of overwhelming pungency so really looking forward to trying it in the vape (gave up combustion).

Here we are on day 49 then. I gave plain water tonight, but then looking at the trichomes, can't find any amber and still a few fresh pistils so I wonder if she has a bit more to give yet? Yield is going to be similar to others I expect, lots of buds but obviously all very small.

large.5bb12647b9332_BubbasGift_D49Flower(1).jpg

large.5bb1264e4f9b5_BubbasGift_D49Flower(8).jpglarge.5bb1264a87aa9_BubbasGift_D49Flower(4).jpglarge.5bb1264b9cac0_BubbasGift_D49Flower(5).jpglarge.5bb12648e6328_BubbasGift_D49Flower(2).jpglarge.5bb1264c6ac1a_BubbasGift_D49Flower(6).jpglarge.5bb126506319c_BubbasGift_D49Flower(10).jpglarge.5bb1264d513de_BubbasGift_D49Flower(7).jpglarge.5bb12649c7b13_BubbasGift_D49Flower(3).jpglarge.5bb12650ec514_BubbasGift_D49Flower(11).jpglarge.5bb1264fa54ab_BubbasGift_D49Flower(9).jpg

• Like 7

its a proper flavour burst on the one i have ..citrussy fuelly but very strong and itll set your thoughts back a step ,its a very very nice smoke and proper hash strain ,finger a bud and youll see what i mean 

beautiful pics

• Like 2