AirPotNoodle - HSO - Bubbas Gift - Soil - LED

leapsure skemor

On 7/13/2018 at 9:04 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @leapsure skemor :yep:

Hows it going mate? 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

Alright there Jibba Jabba, not bad thanks for asking how about yourself?! lol

Okay okay fair enough it is about update time...

Humidity has been the main challenge - not enough. She seems sensitive to anything below 40% but I've managed to keep it above and closer to 50 by using a hanging wet towel and regular mistings. I changed watering method to the full on pot submerge and everything has been a lot smoother ever since. She'll soak up about 400-500ml per 24-36hrs and I then pour another 100ml or so through from the top, which passes straight through. Here is where I started this method on the 28th June, at the end of the last update.large_28.6.jpglarge_28.6-2.jpg

1st July - Before and after training

large.1.7.jpglarge.1.7-4.jpg

large.1.7-2.jpglarge.1.7-3.jpg

• Like 3

Next day I started bending the new shoots away.

large.9.7-1.jpg

3 days later (12th July)

large_12.7.jpglarge_12.7-2.jpg

• Like 5

Which brings us up to date (14th July). This is just now, before a clean up of the lower fan leaves which were originally left on to help the shoots get established.

large.14-7-2.jpglarge_14.7.jpg

• Like 4

And after

large_14.7-9.jpglarge_14.7-4.jpg

large_14.7-7.jpglarge_14.7-11.jpglarge_14.7-12.jpg

large_14.7-6.jpg

So that's all for now folks. I'll let the 4 shoots grow horizontally a little more to build space between them and then let them go straight up for a while before flowering. Thanks for the comments and interest since last update and to answer Mark, yes I did try cloning the initial top. As of yesterday, it had only developed little white nobs on the stem but I've freshened up the medium with extra perlite, trimmed back the leaves and washed the stem with a little hormone before re-doming to see what happens.

Edited by leapsure skemor
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, leapsure skemor said:

Alright there Jibba Jabba, not bad thanks for asking how about yourself?! lol

I am about as good as I get thanks for asking.

Glad I asked how your pot was doing now, coming right on, nice job :yep:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

super tight training there ..be aware she dont stretch much in flower 

• Like 3

That's the argument for topping again I think. I don't want to veg for too long, but equally the short internodes will be a bit cramped for long colas possibly

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So far I'm loving the training, topping and overall structure to this plant :yep:

How much longer to you plan on vegging for @leapsure skemor?

The structure is forming really well and can't wait to see this girl in full bloom mode :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of flipping any day now @HSO-Mark. I've been waiting for 4 freebies i started around week 5 I think to catch up before starting flowering. Little Bubba is on week 10/11 now I believe.

She's sipping 2-2.5ml grow every 36-48 hrs. I had a lightburn issue which I thought was overfeeding, so then I had hunger issues and some weird tiger striping at one point too. Then it kept getting really hot and just confusing all the symptoms but I think she's levelled out now! I gave up on the clone. It was starting to put out roots and new growth but I'd had enough of watching plants grow at an agonisingly slow pace! Reason I have not cropped out the new girls in the pic below is to put the noodle in perspective against hybrids. They've not been in the bigger pots for that long either.

I've just let her go since last update, no further training. Looks like we're going with a canopy rather 4 main colas, okay if you say so bubba.

large.5b6f6a690d1d8_11_082.jpeglarge.5b6f6a66915c4_11_081.jpeglarge.5b6f6a6d08e3a_11_085.jpeglarge.5b6f6a6b9ba36_11_084.jpeg

• Like 6

Very squat. The 4 main colas are on their 9th node and have been alternating for the last 5 or 6.

• Like 2

On 12/08/2018 at 7:54 PM, leapsure skemor said:

Aaaaand Flipped. 

And so the fun begins :yep:

I'm pretty confident that this is one of the longer vegged bubbas gift so now she enters the bloom phase let's see what this lady can really do :bong:

The structure is their to hold some nice weight so it goes with out saying "this is a flower show I'll not be missing  :yep: "

Thanks for the pot noodle update mate I'll drop back in on the next  :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2