Whiteys on the Haze

jadenugs

Good smoke report @jadenugs and enjoyable diary.... Great to follow your adventures..... Pleased you got some quality smoke out of it.... Great stuff! :yep:

Also... 

Congratulations on winning the indoor Comp mate! Top work! And well deserved... :yep:

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark     @MacGanja

Cheers lads :)

Yeah Mark, hopefully I'll be taking part next year. Love the adventures.

Mac, yeah chuffed to bits dude, a nice 2nd place Dinafem Roor bong  to add to the collection :)

Got a little Brucie bonus here.  I abandoned plot 2 when the autos hadn't grown due to sandy well draining soil and drought. I'd planted a C+2 clone there at about 5" tall and it had died right down but grown back to about 5" lol Spot of rain must have brought it back from the dead. Talk about resilience.

Anyway, I went back about a month later on 30-8 with some water

large.5bdf3318aefff_critical2(2).jpglarge.5bdf32ff0174b_critical2(1).jpg

And then again on 27-9. Very nice and green with no deficiencies

large.5bdf3344438fa_C227-9.jpg

Went back on 31-10 expecting it to be fully rotted but it had survived. Couldn't tell how many buds were lost in the dark and I was in a rush.

large.5bdf2eb7bfdae_20181030_170723R.jpglarge.5bdf2ec75dba2_20181030_170844R.jpg

Thought I'd return the following night and chop it. There was about 6 or 7 buds lost to rot so not too bad for a dense little plant with not much airflow through it

large.5bdf2f0257b61_20181101_163530R.jpglarge.5bdf2ee16e99e_20181101_163251R.jpglarge.5bdf2ef1e6e95_20181101_163405R.jpg

Resulting in a small tub of nicely frosted sweet smelling C+2. Better than a kick in the bollocks lol

large.5bdf2f14ef030_20181101_195120R.jpg

Maybe 10 gram, I'll see when it's dried and cured and put a smoke report up.

Cheers :v:

• Like 6

@jadenugs Nice little surprise to end the 2018 outdoor grow season  :yep:

She looked to have performed well at that plot buddy. Very little attention and grew into a nice little plant ;)

Thanks for taking part brother. Now the hard part for me is here. Picking the top 3 diaries from this season. That's going to be tough :)

Thanks for participating this year mate. I know you'll be back next year :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1