Whiteys on the Haze

jadenugs

32 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Just re read your post mate and realised that even though the soil is good, it would be a lot better for autos with some coco thrown in.

Cheers for the sound advice dude ;) I still need to up my game though in their first 2 crucial weeks after germing lol

Yeah mate, loads of coco in big holes or turned into the bed, then mulch heavily around the outside of the cage. I think my auto bed must be about 70% coco now :D

• Like 3

I'm going back to a large bed next year I think mate so won't be able to dig it in until the surrounding veg grows up for cover.

Sounds like a plan though, cheers dude :D

• Like 4

On 14/09/2018 at 4:21 PM, jadenugs said:

I smoked the tiny bit of Haze I harvested from the other plot that I stopped documenting and I really liked the effect, nicely uplifting but smooth on my anxiety,

I find haze works very well for anxiety to mate. Not to strong, nice clear high and allows for clear thinking. 

Glad this year's outdoor flowers are already proving useful :yep:

Love reports of users that do use for medical reasons. Trully a wonderful plant :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Glad this year's outdoor flowers are already proving useful :yep:

Cheers mate, looking forward to the Haze with a decent cure. Itching to get into it now but it wouldn't last long and would be a waste if I didn't get chance to try it cured.

20 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Love reports of users that do use for medical reasons. Trully a wonderful plant :bong:

And I can't wait for the EAcbd in my indoor grow :D

• Like 4

On 18/09/2018 at 0:10 PM, jadenugs said:

And I can't wait for the EAcbd in my indoor grow :D

You'll love it mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A little report on the Haze 2

large.5bd25e2d71cbb_Haze2CR.jpg

Aroma
Was a bit worried at first because I thought it had dried too quickly in my attic with the hot weather but it's cured ok. Smells I'm getting after grinding are Wood, lemon and pine.

Taste
A subtle taste of lemon and wood, probably only subtle because of the quick dry but the vape is really smooth. I'd like to try this one again I reckon with a slower dry to experience the taste better.

Effect
The good bit. Very uplifting high as you'd expect from a Haze. Makes me a bit hectic on the up and forget what I was gonna do lol then levels out into a clear head with a nice relaxing stone, relaxing my neck and shoulders. Very nice. Thanks Dinafem for the opportunity to try this strain. I'll grow it better next time, hopefully :D

After trying this smoke with a decent cure I'm well impressed and will probably grow it again.

• Like 5

White widow xxl auto smoke report.

large.5bd3be2d1c985_WWCR.jpg

Aroma
Prominent citrus orange and I think I can smell a hint of pine. The orange is really strong, Smells lovely.

Taste
I can only really describe the taste as fruity on the inhale. Then a sweet orange aftertaste. More tasty than the Haze.

Effect
A nice warm indica buzz creeps up in about 10 minutes and just gets nicer and nicer, not heavy but relaxing :)
I didn't think there was much in the head at first but a nice head buzz comes on and compliments the relaxing indica effect very nicely. I can see why peeps grow this outdoors year after year and it will be grown in my garden again :yep:

Well that concludes the diary. Sorry it wasn't one of my best, had lots of ups and downs this year, but I've still enjoyed the experience and if I did one thing right, I picked the right strains lol

Thanks Dinafem and Mark, much appreciation for the chance to try these strains :bong:

• Like 6

great work nugs, ups and downs any grow you finish is a success. sounds like the haze is great for anxiety,and the ww is all  indica.

enjoy :skin_up:

sam

• Like 4

@jadenugs Thanks for dropping back in with smoke reports mate. A lot of members miss this part :yep:

Another season has ended. I hope you'll be taking part next year :bong:

This has been a strange one but you've still managed a nice little harvest :)

Thanks again for ending this diary with style :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2