Automatic Airborne Assault 2018

The Sheriff of Nottingham

@Dinafem-Mark Yeah, no worries mate. I can bring the others up to date on what has happened. Things have settled down a bit on my end now anyway. Frustrating as hell for me, and for this diary, but I'm focusing on next season now. It's not the end of the world. 

@MacGanja @inapond13 Unfortunately I was paid a visit by Jack the ripper and his mates. They struck my plot one night, stripping my Killer Kush FV bare and taking about 3/4 of the Quick Critical, including the main coala and best parts. When I found it the next day, I salvaged what I could and managed to come away with about 2 ounces of Quick Critical still, which is a testament to the amount it yielded, considering they stripped most of the plant. I think they struggled to take the lot on the first attempt, due to the size of the plant, so they intended to come back, allowing me a chance to crop what was left. Only problem was the remaining bits I took were still a good week or two off being properly ready. So that is another pain in the arse. Being forced to harvest early, what was left. The two plants combined, I reckon they got away with a good 10-15 ounces. Both plants were 8-9 foot, but the KK FV was in week 7 of flower, and like a day or two away from being chopped. And they took the lot! :wallbash:

I also got left a ransom note as well, with an email address on it, demanding a payment of £100 for them to leave my 4 other remaining plants alone. And for me to pay another £100 if I want to be able to use this plot again next season! So £200 in total. They were probably trying their luck as I had multiple plants at this plot, including my 3 seed hacks. But as if I was actually going to trust paying them off, in order to protect my plants, let alone actually pay so that I can use this spot again next year. They must think I am an idiot. Of course they will come back still. This plot is dead and buried. I would have to be mad to use it again next year! I mean, come on! I certainly wasn't paying them anything because the cunts had already half ripped my plot! :furious:

But no doubt other people out there have had this happen too. I can see why rippers might employ this tactic. Imagine if your plants are 1-2 weeks into flower and get found, and you get a ransom note like that, threatening to rip your plants unless you pay. I wouldn't be surprised if some people actually pay up just out of desperation and hope. Only to lose their plants to the rippers anyway, closer to harvest, after paying them. Absolutely despicable. The lowest of the low. They know that they might get money out of you, while still being able to rip the plot anyway. Very, very shady. Whoever these bastards are, they left several empty shotgun cartridges at my plot as well. For all I know, they may have just found the cartridges and placed them there to scare me, maybe to coax me into paying up, or so that I get scared and abandon the plants... but they could actually be armed with a shotty for all I know. Either way I wasn't fucking about anymore...

175lb draw weight & red dot infrared scope

large.img_9637.jpg

large.img_9654.jpg

large.img_9632.jpg

large.img_9645.jpg

large.img_9647.jpg

I was not getting ambushed that night...

large.img_9660.jpg

large.img_9658.jpg

large.img_9677.jpg

large.img_9687.jpg

I really didn't want it to come to this, but if there are rippers actively out there, GOING BACK AND FORTH TO MY PLOT, and possibly armed with a shotgun... then I am not taking any chances. I have to be able to protect myself. If they bump into me in the dark, they might just shit their pants at the site of a real life Robin Hood and run off never to come back again. Then again, I could also get an arse full of lead. Regardless, I never actually saw them that night, while at my plot, when I took the pics above... but a few days after the initial rip, they came back yet again and harvested all of my HSO Mango Saphire, despite it only being in week 3-4 of flower. Most probably because I didn't reply to them, or pay up. They also chopped the 3 smaller seed hack plants. So now they also have a bunch of seeded weed. Probably around 20 ounces in total, from 6 plants, but only half of that haul is worth smoking. 

And to top it all off, the fuckers trashed my plot completely. They smashed up my hanging baskets, emptied my liquid feed out, pulled down my netting and snapped the bamboo sticks. Even cut/ripped my tarp and threw it in the bushes. Frustrating as anything, but what can you do. I was obviously dealing with proper idiots... I mean they chopped the Mango Saphire that was in week 3 of flower! Good luck to them getting high off it. Absolute morons. If they had any sense they would have waited another couple of weeks before taking it. I guess they were worried about me harvesting it early, before them, or they just chopped it out of spite. Absolute twats. They're lucky they didn't bump into me that night! :furious:

On a more positive note though, I have shit loads of auto buds all dry and in jars from this summer. Roughly 12-13 ounces worth, and that's after smoking about 3 ounces of it already. I will get some dry bud shots and strain reviews up in the coming days. This season wasn't a complete loss, just a bit of a sad end to it. All I can say is roll on 2019. No point dwelling too much on what has happened. I just thought I better elaborate on my ordeal. But what has happened, has happened. And it was over a week ago now. So onwards and upwards now... :yinyang:

• Like 4

There are some complete twats around and unfortunately they found your plot.  I'm glad you were't hurt in the process though.  And it's probably a good job you didn't run into them, especially as you had your Robin Hood head on.

18 minutes ago, The Sheriff of Nottingham said:

On a more positive note though, I have shit loads of auto buds all dry and in jars from this summer. Roughly 12-13 ounces worth, and that's after smoking about 3 ounces of it already. I will get some dry bud shots and strain reviews up in the coming days. This season wasn't a complete loss, just a bit of a sad end to it. All I can say is roll on 2019. No point dwelling too much on what has happened. I just thought I better elaborate on my ordeal. But what has happened, has happened. And it was over a week ago now. So onwards and upwards now... :yinyang:

Great positive attitude though.  As you say, roll on 2019 and onwards and upwards...  And you have smoke for the year ahead... :yinyang:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, inapond13 said:

And it's probably a good job you didn't run into them, especially as you had your Robin Hood head on.

Yep I’ll second that,

Sorry for your loss mate.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, inapond13 said:

There are some complete twats around and unfortunately they found your plot.  I'm glad you were't hurt in the process though.  And it's probably a good job you didn't run into them, especially as you had your Robin Hood head on.

Great positive attitude though.  As you say, roll on 2019 and onwards and upwards...  And you have smoke for the year ahead... :yinyang:

3 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Yep I’ll second that,

Sorry for your loss mate.Jj:yinyang:

Cheers guys. I'm over the losses, given that my summer autos had already filled the jars. Although it could have been a complete disaster, if I had been solely relying on photoperiods this season. But the autos have definitely covered my arse! 

Thankfully, I didn't have to fire a single arrow. But I wasn't taking any chances when thieving, cheating pricks like these are lurking out there, and willing to steal and extort people out of money & leave shotgun shells at their plot to spook them. If this happened to a newbie grower, or a female grower, it could put them off guerrilla growing for life. In my case, I decided to fight fire with fire. If I caught those responsible, at my plot... I wouldn't be writing about it right now... put it that way. What goes around, comes around...

Anyway, here's to next season. All the best guys! :yep:

• Like 5

@The Sheriff of Nottingham Thanks for sharing your story mate. I know you told me via pm but I felt you needed to tell this sad tail  :)

Some really shade folk out there who will steal a crop in a heartbeat, a real shame but another peril of outdoor growing.

At least you have some flowers and plenty of auto buds to see you through.

Hope to see you back next season with a new plot many miles away from the last :yep:

Thanks again for dropping you story mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1