BluntmanAndCroppin

Quick update, not too much to report really just a waiting game until plant out for us from here on out :wassnnme:

Went up to the plot yesterday to dig a little bit more manure in and pull any more roots and stones we could find out. The soil feels absolutely incredible up there, it was nice to begin within anyway but since being amended and "fed" slowly its turned into absolute gold... noticed plenty of mycelium about too which made me happy.. nice organic living soil so far, they're going to thrive up there. 

Here's a couple pics anyway! 

Easy Sativa x Skunk #1.. cant wait to see how these girls turn out! 

large.IMG_20180501_094439.jpg

The girls readjusting well to life with light!

large.IMG_20180501_094515.jpg

Plan on planting out no later than May 25th. Weather has cheered up a bit now too which is a bonus! 

Gagging to get these girls in the ground!! 

Oh and i won't be using these fibre pots EVER again I hate them!!!! I advise anyone else to steer well clear of them too! Jiffys all the way

• Like 5

Nothing so see here just some Royal Mazar roots :wassnnme:

large.IMG_20180501_204932.jpg

This waiting game is killing me this year im dying to get them in the ground!!! 19 days until plant out! Tempted to just get dabbed out of my mind and sleep for 3 weeks straight lol 

Hope you're all good everyone! 

• Like 9

@panik Nice one mate. You're right about these fibre pots theyre horrid.. nightmare.. I'm managing though. Drilled a few holes on the opposite side to the pc fan lower down as a passive intake.. when the lids on and the fans blowing out those holes will suck a rizla in and hold it there so they're doing something I guess haha. Quick question, theyre on 18/6 lights on 3.30pm off 9.30am.. this is because I just set it from when the box was ready and banged them straight in.. come plant out.. when would be best to put them out? I'm thinking if I plant them out at 9am when its normally lights out theyve got another good 11 hours of daylight.. What would you suggest? 

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

I'm thinking if I plant them out at 9am when its normally lights out theyve got another good 11 hours of daylight.. What would you suggest? 

That's what I do when moving plants to outdoors :yep:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

@panik Nice one mate. You're right about these fibre pots theyre horrid.. nightmare.. I'm managing though. Drilled a few holes on the opposite side to the pc fan lower down as a passive intake.. when the lids on and the fans blowing out those holes will suck a rizla in and hold it there so they're doing something I guess haha. Quick question, theyre on 18/6 lights on 3.30pm off 9.30am.. this is because I just set it from when the box was ready and banged them straight in.. come plant out.. when would be best to put them out? I'm thinking if I plant them out at 9am when its normally lights out theyve got another good 11 hours of daylight.. What would you suggest? 

I would bang it on 17/7 mate and aim for mid May onwards plant out , the days are near that an getting longer I find and theres no worries then,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon lads hope you're all good? 

Well big changes over here.. over the last week i noticed a real slowing in the growth of the girls in the box.. I lifted one out to see what can only be described as about a foot and a half of roots hanging out of the bottom of these bastard fibre pots!! They looked healthy, nice and white.. so I took this as a sign to get them out. Seeing the size of other people's seedlings also gave me concern. Mine were planted 21/4. I received around 100 random bag seeds off a friend and picked the best 10 looking and put them in tissue, I now have 8 seedlings which are 3 weeks younger but similar in size to my RGS girls.. not in fibre pots! I have no doubt in my mind what so ever the pots are the cause. Got some pics to upload just resizing and uploading! 

Theyre out anyway.. It's happening! 

Hope you're all good and things are going to plan for everyone 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/6/2018 at 7:59 PM, panik said:

How did this go ,.. ?? did you mange to harvest anything at all??

Is 2 and a half years later considered and ignorant reply?! Heartbreaking looking back through this and not finishing it. I owe you guys a few pictures and a little write up... long story short life got pretty heavy for me around harvest time.. I did harvest 11 plants, plot was sabotaged by cows, fence was breached and the place was flattened and there was shit everywhere haha.. but there was some survivors! I've managed to access loads of old pictures and also now this account again so I will definitely update it the second I get the chance, for educational purposes!