BluntmanAndCroppin

NORTH WALES DANK 420 x REAL GORILLA SEEDS HILLSIDE OK 2018

Well ladies and gents, ive been lurking on this forum for about 6 years now and still learning something new everyday. Been a member for 4 years now. 

I'm about to embark upon my 2nd outdoor grow. The first was done in 2014, and frankly it was rushed, done out of excitement and not very well executed. That being said, from the 6 plants i started with i cropped 4 at the beginning of October.

Fast forward a few years and this time I have planned and prepared meticulously. I scoured Google maps for my spot. Visited multiple times and varying times of day, not a human soul for miles. I've dug, prepped, caged, ordered, planned, prepped some more and finally... I'm ready. 

This year im running Real Gorilla Seeds gear exclusively. I chose 5 strains and received a 3 pack of Easy Sat x Skunk #1 which im extremely excited about. But my line up of choice is as follows:

6 x Mighty Gold

6 x DFG

6 x Fire 99

6 x GreenGold

6 x Royal Mazar

I know, I'm excited too!!

I've seen and heard nothing but good things about RGS gear. This year is going to be an absolute belter i can feel it. Just wanted to kick my diary off anyway. In the process of uploading pictures of progress and steps so far. I'll definitely update the diary weekly but more than likely a few times a week.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do this year. Good luck Gorillas! 

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 13

Nice selection mate, hope it goes well. I'm going to do some of those strains next year so will be keeping an eye on this diary, good luck :yep:

bloody good choice mate  ...  and i understand its  difficult  with the wet welsh weather here ...

very best of luck with the grow  mate  :yep:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Nice selection mate, hope it goes well. I'm going to do some of those strains next year so will be keeping an eye on this diary, good luck :yep:

Cheers mate 

7 minutes ago, vortex said:

bloody good choice mate  ...  and i understand its  difficult  with the wet welsh weather here ...

very best of luck with the grow  mate  :yep:

Don't i know it.. cheers man the beans are in tissue so the balls rolling!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Why not this year? It's not too late 

• Like 2

Good luck with this mate , maybe ask a mod to move this thread to the RGSC Guerrilla diary thread and you can join in the comp theres good prizes for the winners and runner ups of a pukka diary,.. 

• Like 3

@UKsFinest

I have run out of plots and tried to find more, nearly drowned as well trying to get to a mountain which will be perfect for a shed load of plants and plots. After that I thought fook it, next year it is. 

Already had bought more seeds than I needed due to 50% off sale over xmas and then had seeds for outdoor comp of HSO, Dinafem and DP.

as it stands I have 3 more growing in my tent than I have holes for :thumsup: so next year it is :yep:

49 minutes ago, panik said:

Good luck with this mate , maybe ask a mod to move this thread to the RGSC Guerrilla diary thread and you can join in the comp theres good prizes for the winners and runner ups of a pukka diary,.. 

Nice one mate, appreciate all your hard work! How do I go about getting this thread moved? One Mighty Gold seed showed its tail after around 8 hours... unreal! This diary is guna be the pukkarest trust me haha. Enjoy the rest of your evening mate

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Nice one mate, appreciate all your hard work! How do I go about getting this thread moved? One Mighty Gold seed showed its tail after around 8 hours... unreal! This diary is guna be the pukkarest trust me haha. Enjoy the rest of your evening mate

@joolz could you pop this in my Guerrilla diary comp please me old mate ,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, panik said:

@joolz could you pop this in my Guerrilla diary comp please me old mate ,.. :yep: 

Nice one panik appreciated mate

Evening gents, hope youre all good! Well today's been a belter, weather was banging, went and did some almost final prep at the plot, almost all seeds have germinated in less than 24 hours, and I managed to get my hands on some extremely well rotted manure. Looks like caviar for my ladies haha. I'm planning on planting out 1st June, no later. I'm just trying to figure out how to upload photos again so I can update the diary and get you all up to speed :unsure:

Anyway, I'm currently sieving soil and about to pot up and I realised all these sticks and stones is just the soil industries version of leaving stems and leaves on bud haha.. shocking. 

• Like 1

Evening gents, hope youre all well? Well I got my head around uploading pics again so here we go the diary is in full swing! :cowboy:

First off big shout out to @panik and the staff at Real Gorilla Seeds. My order was placed at 3pm on a Thursday and arrived by 12pm Friday!! Madness! Well impressed. 

large.IMG_20180421_223329.jpg

Here's the line up! 

large.IMG_20180422_152747.jpg

I made up 33 cages for protection, but there's a few fox holes not far from the spot so I don't think rabbits will be an issue! 

large.IMG_20180422_131723.jpg

I also made up 33 bags of amendments weighed out specifically to my own recipe. Turned into each hole dug. Left to break down for 6 weeks.

large.IMG_20180422_151743.jpg

Nobody realises the work that actually goes into this shit. Also amended each hole with a couple handfuls of well rotted farm manure. I'll be doing the same again in 2 weeks and again a week before plant out.

Every single seed sprouted except one DFG bean, which I planted abyway. They all germinated extremely quickly but these Mighty Golds really stood out to me! 

large.IMG_20180422_154413.jpg

Here they are in their new beds! Not a massive fan of these fibre pots, they tend to have mould issues ive noticed over the years. Does anyone know what sort of impact it has on the seedlings? I understand its a Saprophytic Fungus? (Spelling?)

large.IMG_20180422_154440.jpg

That's all for now. Feels good to have this diary up and running. I'm extremely excited for this season. I'll have some plot pics up soon and updates on all the ladies. Enjoy the rest of your evening gents! 

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 12

Morning lads! Just a quick one whilst ive got the time! Couple more seeds have reared their heads this morning! 

Fire 99

large.IMG_20180423_112554.jpg

Royal Mazar 

large.IMG_20180423_112621.jpg

Loads of others are just about to breach the soil surface too. Well impressed with these seeds so far and its only been 4 days since getting them wet. 

I'm excited to get back up to the plot and do some near final bits of prep, I just have some more manure id like to turn in a couple weeks before plant out, I also have a few bags of hay Ill use as a mulch layer i want to take up and leave there. 

Hope you all have a good day whatever youre up to!

• Like 8