BluntmanAndCroppin

A little tip for you and anyone else using those pots. Put them in a tray and make sure there's always a bit of water in it, this keeps the pots wet and the roots can get thru. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, beezee said:

A little tip for you and anyone else using those pots. Put them in a tray and make sure there's always a bit of water in it, this keeps the pots wet and the roots can get thru. 

Nice bit of advice there nice one! 

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

I'll be keeping an eye on you :)

I've planned and prepared meticulously this year so I'm hoping for good things to come. Never set my expectations too high though so as to avoid disappointment. But yea. Got a good feeling about this season!

• Like 2

Hey man hope its a belter summer for you & bumper yield :yep:

Im an indoor grower myself but i have 4 of the strains your doing so looking forward to the show :woot:

Stay safe dude :ninja:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robot808 said:

Hey man hope its a belter summer for you & bumper yield :yep:

Im an indoor grower myself but i have 4 of the strains your doing so looking forward to the show :woot:

Stay safe dude :ninja:

Thanks for taking a seat! Fingers crossed for some belting weather for the girls this year! All the best with your project mate what strains from RGS are you running? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Thanks for taking a seat! Fingers crossed for some belting weather for the girls this year! All the best with your project mate what strains from RGS are you running? 

Hey m8 im not running anything at the moment, having a break from growing for a while. Just checked my seed stash & i got it wrong lol i have, Fire99, Lemonade OG, Royal Mazar & a freebie pack which is Easy Sat x Skunk No1. Cant wait :yep: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robot808 said:

Hey m8 im not running anything at the moment, having a break from growing for a while. Just checked my seed stash & i got it wrong lol i have, Fire99, Lemonade OG, Royal Mazar & a freebie pack which is Easy Sat x Skunk No1. Cant wait :yep: 

Awesome. I got the same freebie pack aswell was made up with them, cant wait to see what they can do! 

• Like 1

Looking good man those DFG's take off man!! Using biobizz all mix no nutes introduced and they look sexy af lol

large.20180423_230231.jpg

Best of luck man will be keeping an eye on your diary!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Awesome. I got the same freebie pack aswell was made up with them, cant wait to see what they can do! 

Me too m8 im itching to get going, i have so many different flavours & plan on making my own hacks. I just want to try them all & cross them all :yep:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Whambud said:

Looking good man those DFG's take off man!! Using biobizz all mix no nutes introduced and they look sexy af lol

large.20180423_230231.jpg

Best of luck man will be keeping an eye on your diary!

She looks beautiful mate! Can't wait until mine are that size.. one thing this game definitely teaches you is patience. Top work mate hope mine turn out looking even half as good as yours have!

• Like 1