BluntmanAndCroppin

Just now, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

She looks beautiful mate! Can't wait until mine are that size.. one thing this game definitely teaches you is patience. Top work mate hope mine turn out looking even half as good as yours have!

Sure they will man! Was easy, Water and love, I have one pheno that absolutly stinks!!!!!!!! Deffo getting cuttings from the ones i like

• Like 1

Just now, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Spotted this on my way home the other night, made me laugh... 

large.IMG_20180424_011332.jpg

LOOOL

• Like 2

Afternoon lads hope you're all good, shocking day up here and not looking like letting up for at least another week :wallbash:

My ladies are all on the windowsill, 24/33 seeds have emerged from the soil now since being put into germination on Thursday 18/4/18. Not bad going at all! 

Given the dire lack of light coming from the sky ive made the decision to make a box like in @panik's guide. I'm off out in the morning for supplies ill have it finished by tea time.

I'm using 4 310mm LED Battens inside a big plastic tote which ill spray the inside of white. I'm also going to fit a 40mm pc fan near the top to exhaust warm air... I'll upload pictures tomorrow. Total cost around £60. Well worth it to give these ladies the best start. 

We can't always rely on mother nature...

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 6

Just another quick update.. always loved taking photos so i can assure you there will be some serious snapshots coming to this diary over the coming months.. I've already taken over 100 and its been 5 days... Just took these this evening...

2/6 Mighty Golds reaching for the sky!

large.IMG_20180424_213501.jpg

Royal Mazar refusing to lose its helmet 

large.IMG_20180424_213516.jpg

In the past ive always given the seedlings a little help and pulled the seed casing off myself, now I just tend to leave it to remedy itself. One thing I've learnt is that being a beginner grower youre extremely selfish.. you want to water/feed the plant etc for your own satisfaction not the plants. Stuff like that. I'm letting the plants be in control this time, I'm just helping them along when they need it/ask for it. 

So far as of this evening 31/33 seeds have breached the soil. 3 days since being planted and so far I'm more than impressed with these seeds.

More to come tomorrow. Also as it comes to plant out ill be explaining what I've done in alot more detail rather than just random ramblings. Just a waiting game at the moment isnt it. 

I'm itching to get building this box tomorrow, pics to follow! 

Hope you'e all enjoying your evenings.

Edited by BluntmanAndCroppin
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Whambud said:

Looking good man those DFG's take off man!! Using biobizz all mix no nutes introduced and they look sexy af lol

large.20180423_230231.jpg

Best of luck man will be keeping an eye on your diary!

Was she as good as she looks?

• Like 4

Was wondering what that was for didnt spot it the first time was checking those nodes out :naughty:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Was wondering what that was for didnt spot it the first time was checking those nodes out :naughty:

lol she's a beauty mate, polytunnels here on the 26/27th there running out of space man this thing needs to hurry up

On 4/24/2018 at 2:20 AM, BluntmanAndCroppin said:

Spotted this on my way home the other night, made me laugh... 

large.IMG_20180424_011332.jpg

whats in mateys pipe? :D

amazing amount of prep here man, hats well and truly off to you! come october, well... your gonna need a bigger pipe! 

to your victory!

:cheers:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tsk said:

whats in mateys pipe? :D

amazing amount of prep here man, hats well and truly off to you! come october, well... your gonna need a bigger pipe! 

to your victory!

:cheers:

Thanks mate and thanks for popping in! Fingers crossed for a nice crop this year 

• Like 1